BeneFit Cosmetics It's Potent!

BeneFit Cosmetics It's Potent!
It's Potent!

2.5

Water (Aqua), Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Steareth-21, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Hexyldecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Glyceryl Hydroxystearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Methylparaben, Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Steareth-20, Tromethamine, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Tetrasodium Edta, Propylparaben, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Isobutylparaben, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Dipeptide-2, Potassium Sorbate, Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Plankton Extract. N 02539/N.

on 12/15/2016 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

So-so product, it has a very minimal effect on my puffy and dark under eye for a bit pricey eye cream. I should have researched first before buying.

on 12/3/2016 6:43:00 AM

Just finish my first bottle, it is good, it is no just so so, want to try something else, probably not repurchase again

on 11/15/2016 3:44:00 AM

This cream just didn't do anything for me. I didn't notice any reduction to dark circles or fine lines. As I am getting older I'm needing more from an eye cream so for someone in there early 20's this would be fine.

on 10/2/2016 4:44:00 PM

I'm totally addicted to this Amazing eye cream, it works wonders for me and I've been recommending it to all my family and friends

on 8/16/2016 11:11:00 PM

Not impressed used it for 6 months with no difference still have fine lines and wrinkles!

on 8/13/2016 12:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I went to the Benefit counter looking for a good under eye concealer and was talked into buying this. The girl talked about how amazing this stuff is, and that it would help banish my circles, so I wouldn't need as much under eye concealer. Wish I hadn't listened :( This stuff has made no improvement to my under eye area at all. It is moisturising once applied, but only for a brief time. Don't waste your money ladies!

on 6/25/2016 6:40:00 PM

I got a small jar of this in a package with PoreFessional and Matte Rescue. I am not impressed. It's Potent has a thin, glossy consistency and mostly soaks in fast (albeit remains really sticky for a long time), but does not provide any real moisture or relief. It does not lighten dark circles (which I suffer from) like it says it will, or help relax fine lines. It actually burns when I apply it. After a month I've decided to just throw it away.

on 5/4/2016 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Nothing stellar. Run-of-the-mill ingredients and not actually very moisturizing. It stung my sensitive eyes a bit as well. Of course it did nothing for my dark circles but no topical product really can. I didn't find that it helped with fine lines or dryness.

Not potent at all, in fact. Better than nothing, but not potent.

Love love love!! This is the only eye cream I've tried (and I've tried many), that doesn't affect the application of my make up.
I noticed a difference after the first couple of days. The skin under my eyes became more supple and smooth and tighter.
I don't have dark circles so I can't comment on its affect to improve them, but I do have some fine lines and dry skin which this eye cream has helped with.
The bottle is small but a little goes a long way. I dab it on with my little finger along the under eye area and then smooth any excess onto my eyelid. It goes on very moist but it dries up quite quickly so your eyes don't feel sticky or slimey afterwards. My skin really drinks this up! No smell/scent and definitely did not irritate me at all. It's a bit pricey I paid $45 Aussie dollars at Sephora, but so far the results are great and I would purchase again :)

on 3/2/2016 10:16:00 AM

Awful! Did not moisturise effectively and most definitely did not get rid of dark circles. It burned my eyes upon application - unusual since my skin is not sensitive.

Expensive and an ineffective product.