BeneFit Cosmetics It's Potent!

BeneFit Cosmetics It's Potent!
It's Potent!

2.5

Water (Aqua), Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Steareth-21, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Hexyldecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Glyceryl Hydroxystearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Methylparaben, Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Steareth-20, Tromethamine, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Tetrasodium Edta, Propylparaben, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Isobutylparaben, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Dipeptide-2, Potassium Sorbate, Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Plankton Extract. N 02539/N.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The packaging is really cute! The product lasts me 6 months, I've used this for 2 years now, and find it's great as a night time ritual, I apply heavily and allow it to sink in (which it does), then I awake to BRIGHT well rested eyes! For the price, it's great value. And the result is great! ****

Extremely disappointed in this product. Did not do anything about my puffiness, dark circles, or wrinkles! I would have been pleased with improvement in at least one area. However- NOTHING. Doesn't live up to any of its claims. Do not waste your money. I used it everyday for three months.

on 12/15/2016 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

So-so product, it has a very minimal effect on my puffy and dark under eye for a bit pricey eye cream. I should have researched first before buying.

on 12/3/2016 6:43:00 AM

Just finish my first bottle, it is good, it is no just so so, want to try something else, probably not repurchase again

on 11/15/2016 3:44:00 AM

This cream just didn't do anything for me. I didn't notice any reduction to dark circles or fine lines. As I am getting older I'm needing more from an eye cream so for someone in there early 20's this would be fine.

on 10/2/2016 4:44:00 PM

I'm totally addicted to this Amazing eye cream, it works wonders for me and I've been recommending it to all my family and friends

on 8/16/2016 11:11:00 PM

Not impressed used it for 6 months with no difference still have fine lines and wrinkles!

on 8/13/2016 12:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I went to the Benefit counter looking for a good under eye concealer and was talked into buying this. The girl talked about how amazing this stuff is, and that it would help banish my circles, so I wouldn't need as much under eye concealer. Wish I hadn't listened :( This stuff has made no improvement to my under eye area at all. It is moisturising once applied, but only for a brief time. Don't waste your money ladies!

on 6/25/2016 6:40:00 PM

I got a small jar of this in a package with PoreFessional and Matte Rescue. I am not impressed. It's Potent has a thin, glossy consistency and mostly soaks in fast (albeit remains really sticky for a long time), but does not provide any real moisture or relief. It does not lighten dark circles (which I suffer from) like it says it will, or help relax fine lines. It actually burns when I apply it. After a month I've decided to just throw it away.

on 5/4/2016 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Nothing stellar. Run-of-the-mill ingredients and not actually very moisturizing. It stung my sensitive eyes a bit as well. Of course it did nothing for my dark circles but no topical product really can. I didn't find that it helped with fine lines or dryness.

Not potent at all, in fact. Better than nothing, but not potent.