BeneFit Cosmetics It's Potent!

BeneFit Cosmetics It's Potent!
It's Potent!

2.5

Water (Aqua), Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Steareth-21, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Hexyldecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Glyceryl Hydroxystearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Methylparaben, Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Steareth-20, Tromethamine, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Tetrasodium Edta, Propylparaben, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Isobutylparaben, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Dipeptide-2, Potassium Sorbate, Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Plankton Extract. N 02539/N.

on 4/26/2017 12:28:00 PM

I actually got a sample of this from Ulta in the tiniest cutest little jar. Eye cream samples are great because you need so little so it lasts a long time. I've been using this little jar for almost 2 months now I would say. I'll be out of it soon. I'm only 23 and don't have any undereye issues, really. But using eye cream early on is important. I like eye cream for moisurization. I have a little purpleness towards the inner part of my eye but nothing crazy. This claims to "fade dark circles & help smooth fine lines for brighter, younger-looking eyes. Contains a peptide complex known to help restore elasticity & firmness, a blend of hydrating botanical extracts and loquat extract, known to help protect the skin from free radical damage." The discoloration I have is definitely still there and I guess this is somewhat moisturizing at first but don't see much once it sinks in. So I personally don't think anyone with lines/dark circles should go to this looking for a miracle. A lot of benefit's products seem so gimmicky to me. This is also $34. Might as well just get something from an actual skincare line. I'm going to use the rest of my sample but would not buy a full size of this.

I've been using this eye cream for a few months. I don't think I will repurchase it once I'm out. It's a decent eye cream but I really don't think it's worth the price tag. Here are my thoughts:

Pros
- decently hydrating
- wears well under makeup
- cute packaging

Cons
- doesn't help with de-puffing
- doesn't help with dark circles
- expensive

I know that eye creams aren't miracle products and I didn't expect this to help with dark circles. However, I was disappointed to see that this does nothing for puffiness. I'm glad that I can wear it under my concealer without problems and I do think I get some moisture from this. But really, this eye cream is just too average for the expensive price tag. I used to use L'Oreal's Eye Defense eye cream and it worked just as well for half the cost. I'll finish up my container but once I'm done, I'll look for something else.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The packaging is really cute! The product lasts me 6 months, I've used this for 2 years now, and find it's great as a night time ritual, I apply heavily and allow it to sink in (which it does), then I awake to BRIGHT well rested eyes! For the price, it's great value. And the result is great! ****

Extremely disappointed in this product. Did not do anything about my puffiness, dark circles, or wrinkles! I would have been pleased with improvement in at least one area. However- NOTHING. Doesn't live up to any of its claims. Do not waste your money. I used it everyday for three months.

on 12/15/2016 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

So-so product, it has a very minimal effect on my puffy and dark under eye for a bit pricey eye cream. I should have researched first before buying.

on 12/3/2016 6:43:00 AM

Just finish my first bottle, it is good, it is no just so so, want to try something else, probably not repurchase again

on 11/15/2016 3:44:00 AM

This cream just didn't do anything for me. I didn't notice any reduction to dark circles or fine lines. As I am getting older I'm needing more from an eye cream so for someone in there early 20's this would be fine.

on 10/2/2016 4:44:00 PM

I'm totally addicted to this Amazing eye cream, it works wonders for me and I've been recommending it to all my family and friends

on 8/16/2016 11:11:00 PM

Not impressed used it for 6 months with no difference still have fine lines and wrinkles!

on 8/13/2016 12:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I went to the Benefit counter looking for a good under eye concealer and was talked into buying this. The girl talked about how amazing this stuff is, and that it would help banish my circles, so I wouldn't need as much under eye concealer. Wish I hadn't listened :( This stuff has made no improvement to my under eye area at all. It is moisturising once applied, but only for a brief time. Don't waste your money ladies!