Uploaded by cutiepie530

price range

Reviews

frompaujos

1 month ago

I ordered Pure Biology twice on Amazon and straw inside was broken. Meanwhile I decided to stop at Ulta. One of the techs suggested this cream and the concealer. This cream is amazing. I hardly write reviews, but I use Clinique, Lancome, Tarte, and this is excellent. It makes my under eye supple and am so impressed.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3 months ago

Considering how thick the product is, it goes on smooth and sinks in relatively quickly. However, it does not help dark circles, puffiness or dehydration. While I can't personally say anything for wrinkles since I've yet to spot my own, I can’t imagine It’s Potent! being superior to a doctor-recommended brand or a homemade remedy due to its ingredient list and lack of patents.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (208 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

9 months ago

This did nothing to my undereye issues. Did not brighten one bit

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

1.0

Apr/26/2017

I actually got a sample of this from Ulta in the tiniest cutest little jar. Eye cream samples are great because you need so little so it lasts a long time. I've been using this little jar for almost 2 months now I would say. I'll be out of it soon. I'm only 23 and don't have any undereye issues, really. But using eye cream early on is important. I like eye cream for …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (178 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Mar/26/2017

I've been using this eye cream for a few months. I don't think I will repurchase it once I'm out. It's a decent eye cream but I really don't think it's worth the price tag. Here are my thoughts:

Pros
- decently hydrating
- wears well under makeup
- cute packaging

Cons
- doesn't help with de-puffing
- doesn't …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

Mar/25/2017

The packaging is really cute! The product lasts me 6 months, I've used this for 2 years now, and find it's great as a night time ritual, I apply heavily and allow it to sink in (which it does), then I awake to BRIGHT well rested eyes! For the price, it's great value. And the result is great! ****

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

Mar/17/2017

Extremely disappointed in this product. Did not do anything about my puffiness, dark circles, or wrinkles! I would have been pleased with improvement in at least one area. However- NOTHING. Doesn't live up to any of its claims. Do not waste your money. I used it everyday for three months.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

fromAvic

Dec/15/2016

So-so product, it has a very minimal effect on my puffy and dark under eye for a bit pricey eye cream. I should have researched first before buying.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Dec/03/2016

Just finish my first bottle, it is good, it is no just so so, want to try something else, probably not repurchase again

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Nov/15/2016

This cream just didn't do anything for me. I didn't notice any reduction to dark circles or fine lines. As I am getting older I'm needing more from an eye cream so for someone in there early 20's this would be fine.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35