2.5

price range

Reviews

from

4 months ago

I ordered Pure Biology twice on Amazon and straw inside was broken. Meanwhile I decided to stop at Ulta. One of the techs suggested this cream and the concealer. This cream is amazing. I hardly write reviews, but I use Clinique, Lancome, Tarte, and this is excellent. It makes my under eye supple and am so impressed.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

5 months ago

Considering how thick the product is, it goes on smooth and sinks in relatively quickly. However, it does not help dark circles, puffiness or dehydration. While I can't personally say anything for wrinkles since I've yet to spot my own, I can’t imagine It’s Potent! being superior to a doctor-recommended brand or a homemade remedy due to its ingredient list and lack of patents.<object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rdKXsU4flok"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rdKXsU4flok" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (235 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

This did nothing to my undereye issues. Did not brighten one bit

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

1.0

3 years ago

I actually got a sample of this from Ulta in the tiniest cutest little jar. Eye cream samples are great because you need so little so it lasts a long time. I've been using this little jar for almost 2 months now I would say. I'll be out of it soon. I'm only 23 and don't have any undereye issues, really. But using eye cream early on is important. I like eye cream for moisurization. I have a little purpleness towards the inner part of my eye but nothing crazy. This claims to &quot;fade dark circles &amp; help smooth fine lines for brighter, younger-looking eyes. Contains a peptide complex known to help restore elasticity &amp; firmness, a blend of hydrating botanical extracts and loquat extract, known to help protect the skin from free radical damage.&quot; The discoloration I have is definitely still there and I guess this is somewhat moisturizing at first but don't see much once it sinks in. So I personally don't think anyone with lines/dark circles should go to this looking for a miracle. A lot of benefit's products seem so gimmicky to me. This is also $34. Might as well just get something from an actual skincare line. I'm going to use the rest of my sample but would not buy a full size of this.

About reviewer (179 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I've been using this eye cream for a few months. I don't think I will repurchase it once I'm out. It's a decent eye cream but I really don't think it's worth the price tag. Here are my thoughts: Pros - decently hydrating - wears well under makeup - cute packaging Cons - doesn't help with de-puffing - doesn't help with dark circles - expensive I know that eye creams aren't miracle products and I didn't expect this to help with dark circles. However, I was disappointed to see that this does nothing for puffiness. I'm glad that I can wear it under my concealer without problems and I do think I get some moisture from this. But really, this eye cream is just too average for the expensive price tag. I used to use L'Oreal's Eye Defense eye cream and it worked just as well for half the cost. I'll finish up my container but once I'm done, I'll look for something else.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

3 years ago

The packaging is really cute! The product lasts me 6 months, I've used this for 2 years now, and find it's great as a night time ritual, I apply heavily and allow it to sink in (which it does), then I awake to BRIGHT well rested eyes! For the price, it's great value. And the result is great! ****

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

3 years ago

Extremely disappointed in this product. Did not do anything about my puffiness, dark circles, or wrinkles! I would have been pleased with improvement in at least one area. However- NOTHING. Doesn't live up to any of its claims. Do not waste your money. I used it everyday for three months.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

from

3 years ago

So-so product, it has a very minimal effect on my puffy and dark under eye for a bit pricey eye cream. I should have researched first before buying.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

Just finish my first bottle, it is good, it is no just so so, want to try something else, probably not repurchase again

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 years ago

This cream just didn't do anything for me. I didn't notice any reduction to dark circles or fine lines. As I am getting older I'm needing more from an eye cream so for someone in there early 20's this would be fine.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35