Salon Care Satin Foam Rollers

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/8/2011 12:55:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Wow- do I love these things. So these are satin covered foam rollers. You are likley familiar with the pink foam rollers you used when you were 7. The are those but with a satin cover.
Why is foam bad without satin?
It isn't, unless your hair is very dry. I had been using caruso's. The condition of my hair went to hell. The foam- is like a sponge. It absorbs the moisture up :( The satin cover on these rollers prevents it form touching your hair. In fact, the satin is very smoothing.
Here's how I use: Damp hair, use setting lotion ( I like Mizani) roll sections. Even though my hair is very long- I use the 7/8, in regular hot rollers I use a 1&1/2, for some reason you need to downsize with foam. You can sleep on these, even if you are not thinking you could-it just feels like a memory foam pillow. Nothing hard in them.
When you wake up you will have a head of Shirley Temple obscenely tight pageant curls. You hair length will have coiled waaay up. Remain calm. Take a boar bristle brush and do your thing. These curls will stay till you wash next.
Update: Two months later or so- the satin is getting really frayed. Still works, but I may try Hype Brand satin rollers next time. Down a lippies re: longevity issue.

Popular Hair Styling Tools