Remington T-Studio Pearl Curling Wand

Remington T-Studio Pearl Curling Wand
Alima N2, EDM Summer Stroll, WnW Comfort ZoneT-Studio Pearl Curling WandT-Studio Pearl Curling WandT-Studio Pearl Curling Wand

4.6

the only want my sister and I love and use. and as cheap as it is at walmart you can't beat it

on 1/1/2017 5:40:00 PM

I really like this curling wand. It's much easier to get a tousled, wavy look with this than a traditional curling iron. The cone shape gives a more natural look to the curl (bigger/looser at the bottom), so it's not for someone who wants precise ringlets.

It heats up very quickly and feels light so my arms don't get tired while doing my whole head. The curls/waves I get last all day with the right setting product.

The only caveat is that you have to work on your technique. Since it doesn't have a clip, you will need to manually wrap your hair around the barrel and the way you lay your hair affects the curl shape. There are online tutorials that can show you the variations, but I've found I get the best look by making sure the section is as flat as possible, which can be a little tricky at first since the barrel is slick.

The price is great. It's only around $25 on Amazon. It comes with a glove that supposedly protects your free hand from the heat, but I've found it's not really necessary as long as you're careful. Overall, definitely a good buy.

on 12/23/2016 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this expecting to get super nice, bouncy curls, but unfortunately I think my hair is just too thick. I instead end up with loosely curled waves; I considered returning the product at first, but the look eventually grew on me and now I really enjoy it for whenever I want to add a bit of volume and definition to my hair.

I got this one in the oval shape (medium metallic pink colour) because I wanted to see what oval curls would look like. I knew from the first curls that this was a great curling iron!

I wanted a curling iron that could achieve big waves/curls for each day before I go out, just as if I used hair rollers.

I had this since a few weeks ago and have gotten so many compliments! I have naturally frizzy hair that requires high heat to be able to style via hair styling tools, so I wasn't sure if this product would be able to do the job. It curls beautifully even without pre-straightening my hair when previous curling irons were not able to do this, and the curls stay for a long time without having to add gel/mousse/etc.

For the cons, I wish they would've made a clamp instead of making it a wand, because although they provide a glove for (temporary) heat protection, I still don't like placing my fingers that close to something that's around 360 degrees. Also wish they would have made the cord longer as it can easily be too short, especially if I'm curling the upper part of my hair and I'm holding the curler up. If they redesign this curling iron, they need to change the buttons' location, because when I'm curling my hair, it's easy to accidentally change the temperature.

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

I love this curling wand. It helps me to achieve beachy waves with it. Fast and easy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE and highly recommend this baby! I have very fine straight Asian hair that refuses to hold a curl and I am totally incompetent with regular curling irons. I bought the 1/2-1", and it has been a godsend. All I do is spray on some heat protectant, brush, and curl away. I am still a bit clumsy with It, and it takes me about 15 mins (hair is currently medium length) to do my whole head. The curls last until I was my hair (which is everyday, but I'm sure it can last longer) without any additional styling products. The only thing I add is texturizing powder for additional volume. Seriously...if I can use this, anyone can! The only thing I don't like is the pink, but for the affordable price and amazing results, I can live with it.

on 5/15/2015 3:13:00 PM

Had mine since 2011 & it still works great. This is inexpensive & is fantastic to use on synthetic hair aka heat safe synthetic extensions & wigs. Glad I purchased this!

on 12/23/2014 9:17:00 AM

HG curler for me! I use it every time I curl my hair and I love it! No complaints here. Great price too.

on 12/23/2014 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great buy!! I got it for under $30 and it works fantastic. I bought it after reading many reviews and it is something I would definitely rebuy

on 12/14/2014 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I love this. I grabbed this and the dryer during our employee weekend (extra discount) and I'm soooo glad I did. I previously had a super old Revlon big barrel and the curls never stayed. I was interested in getting a clampless, thinking of bubble wand, but I heard the curls came out a little nicer with a regular wand. The reviews for this were great so I picked it up. I love how smooth the barrel is, it's easy to use and the temp is easy to adjust. It gets HOT so I like that I can have it less hot if I want to. I did my kids hair that way and it worked perfectly. I also like the glove, just a way to keep my clumsy arse safe lol. It's easy to use and the curls come out nicely. I did such a half-butt job just to test it out and it still came out awesome. I don't like hairsprays at ALL so I used no product but it still lasted for a few days, and I have stubborn hair. I was worried about it being tapered that it would look weird but it doesn't. They fall out nicely over time so a few days later I still had nice waves which was awesome.

Popular Hair Styling Tools