4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Fast and efficient for an unbeatable price

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

3 years ago

the only want my sister and I love and use. and as cheap as it is at walmart you can't beat it

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesOther

3 years ago

I really like this curling wand. It's much easier to get a tousled, wavy look with this than a traditional curling iron. The cone shape gives a more natural look to the curl (bigger/looser at the bottom), so it's not for someone who wants precise ringlets. It heats up very quickly and feels light so my arms don't get tired while doing my whole head. The curls/waves I get last all day with the right setting product. The only caveat is that you have to work on your technique. Since it doesn't have a clip, you will need to manually wrap your hair around the barrel and the way you lay your hair affects the curl shape. There are online tutorials that can show you the variations, but I've found I get the best look by making sure the section is as flat as possible, which can be a little tricky at first since the barrel is slick. The price is great. It's only around $25 on Amazon. It comes with a glove that supposedly protects your free hand from the heat, but I've found it's not really necessary as long as you're careful. Overall, definitely a good buy.

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I bought this expecting to get super nice, bouncy curls, but unfortunately I think my hair is just too thick. I instead end up with loosely curled waves; I considered returning the product at first, but the look eventually grew on me and now I really enjoy it for whenever I want to add a bit of volume and definition to my hair.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I got this one in the oval shape (medium metallic pink colour) because I wanted to see what oval curls would look like. I knew from the first curls that this was a great curling iron! I wanted a curling iron that could achieve big waves/curls for each day before I go out, just as if I used hair rollers. I had this since a few weeks ago and have gotten so many compliments! I have naturally frizzy hair that requires high heat to be able to style via hair styling tools, so I wasn't sure if this product would be able to do the job. It curls beautifully even without pre-straightening my hair when previous curling irons were not able to do this, and the curls stay for a long time without having to add gel/mousse/etc. For the cons, I wish they would've made a clamp instead of making it a wand, because although they provide a glove for (temporary) heat protection, I still don't like placing my fingers that close to something that's around 360 degrees. Also wish they would have made the cord longer as it can easily be too short, especially if I'm curling the upper part of my hair and I'm holding the curler up. If they redesign this curling iron, they need to change the buttons' location, because when I'm curling my hair, it's easy to accidentally change the temperature.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I love this curling wand. It helps me to achieve beachy waves with it. Fast and easy.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Other, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

5 years ago

I absolutely LOVE and highly recommend this baby! I have very fine straight Asian hair that refuses to hold a curl and I am totally incompetent with regular curling irons. I bought the 1/2-1", and it has been a godsend. All I do is spray on some heat protectant, brush, and curl away. I am still a bit clumsy with It, and it takes me about 15 mins (hair is currently medium length) to do my whole head. The curls last until I was my hair (which is everyday, but I'm sure it can last longer) without any additional styling products. The only thing I add is texturizing powder for additional volume. Seriously...if I can use this, anyone can! The only thing I don't like is the pink, but for the affordable price and amazing results, I can live with it.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

5 years ago

Had mine since 2011 & it still works great. This is inexpensive & is fantastic to use on synthetic hair aka heat safe synthetic extensions & wigs. Glad I purchased this!

About reviewer (197 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

5 years ago

HG curler for me! I use it every time I curl my hair and I love it! No complaints here. Great price too.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

from

5 years ago

Great buy!! I got it for under $30 and it works fantastic. I bought it after reading many reviews and it is something I would definitely rebuy

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium