Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Dollface

Filtered by skin tone : Other

Best blush I've bought in a while. Pretty pink flush on my fair, cool toned skin. Stays on the better part of 12 hours. I love it!

Dollface is a soft pink blush. i got it to replace my mata hari NARS. i'm trying to detoxify my makeup bag of parabens, etc. it is the perfect pink for my NC 20-25 skin. i have neutral to yellow undertones and it does not wash me out. it comes in a round plastic pink compact. it is not as deep or pigmented as the other tarte blushes, but for me that's why it a pretty soft pink color.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I did not like this at all! The texture was chalky, and the application was not as smooth as I had hoped it would be. I really thought that is blush would be similar to my NARS blush in texture and pigment. Alas, it was not. Also the shade changes color on my cheeks, from a cool almost lavender pink to a run of the mill ruddy rose. Ruddiness on my skin tone looks almost like slight bruising. So, no!

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I like this blush. Packaging is great but I think Nars blushes somehow look more natural when applied. This blush is a very nice pink, but with some purple in it that doesn't go well with warm skin tones. I will keep looking for the perfect pink blush.

I have nc30 skin tone and on my skin this reminds me of mac well dressed. However, a tinge on the yellow side which i really dont mind. I say tinge because first well dress does not show up on me unless i pack it on. But by packing it on, you really see the cool tone on my yellow tone skin esp. When well dressed has a bit of silver shimmers which can look a bit unatural. Dollface, i find is more pigmented, shows up right away, it is matte and looks more wearable for me so i think it might be because it has a tinge of yellow. Compare to welldressed, dollface last way longer on my oily combo skin.

Popular Blush Products