4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Definitely one of my favorite blushes. I love the formula, I love the slim packaging, and this shade is so super flattering. This is a very neutral shade in my opinion, which works so well for me since I'm very neutral toned. It looks so great when applied with a damp Beauty Blender, dab dab dab, and you get such a pretty flush...it has great wear time, and though I love it, I probably wouldn't repurchase, and only because I have SO many dupes already... Definitely recommend.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

2 years ago

Omg! I was given this as a gift as an introduction to tarte and ..... wow! I’m now a convert! It stacks up compared to the next price bracket of blushes. Product is not as good as Cargo cosmetics or Becca mineral blush which is a finer mill and nicer highlighter but still outperforms most blush I’ve tried (and I’ve tried a lot)!! Very pigmented product. Easy to apply. Lovely packaging and nice smell. “Dollface” is a mauve soft pink. I have since purchased a lot more tarte and will purchase this (or another) when I run out (if not before).

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I have found my holy grail everyday blush with this product. It's a pretty baby pink that looks very natural and goes great both alone or with a highlighter above it. I love that it's matte and is great for fair skinned ladies. I have had this for a year now, use it most days and the tarte print is still slightly visible on the product, so I'm sure this will last me a long time. The packaging is adorable, I love that the colour matches the product inside and unlike my Nars and Benefit blushes, it doesn't collect around the edges of the packaging. Tarte has worked this blush thing out, I am a big fan!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

I'm fair skinned neutral undertone (NC20 Mac/Desert Beige 2N1 Estee Lauder DW), so when I use this product, it looks very pigmented on me. I always have to be careful not to over apply this product. I usually swipe once or twice on my cheeks, Max. Otherwise, it is a beautiful cool toned baby pink. Kind of reminds me of Benefit's Dandelion. It gives me a very natural glow. In the container, it looks almost glow in the dark pink, but don't let that put you off! What most impresses me about this product is the longevity. Most blushes do not last long on me due to my oily skin. This product lasts approx 4-6 hours, which is excellent for me! (eg. Benefit Dandelion = 1-2 hours MAX). I think this will last a very long time. I'm very pleased with this purchase and would recommend to those with combo skin. I think people also need to consider that you need to be quite fair to use this product, otherwise it won't show.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

4 years ago

This is my absolute favorite blush. And Dollface is the perfect shade for my super fair skin! I'm not much of a blush person most of the time, I'm much more into bronzer and contour with just a little bit of a natural looking flush, and this product is perfect for that. This blush claims to last 12 hours, and on my skin it honestly does. I see people are commenting about it not being very pigmented, and I agree. It does take more than a few swipes to build up this product to get a very pronounced blush look but it all depends on your preference. If you're like me and you just want a little bit of pink on your cheeks that isn't too intense, I'd recommend this! If you want something super pigmented, don't buy it.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

4 years ago

My all time favorite everyday blush. Beautiful cool blue based baby pink. Super long wearing, easy to blend, pigmented, beautiful semi matte finish. I couldn't ask for more, I believe the price tag is a perfectly accurate representation of the quality. Plus the packaging is compact cute and travel friendly :)

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

4 years ago

Best blush I've bought in a while. Pretty pink flush on my fair, cool toned skin. Stays on the better part of 12 hours. I love it!

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

4 years ago

Absolutely horrible! This blush has no pigmentation and is hard. I have to work so hard to build it up otherwise it won't show up and I'm fair skinned so I think that's pretty ridiculous. Tarte makes some good products but unfortunately this is not one of them!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

2.0

5 years ago

I really wanted to like this but I was just so dissatisfied with it. The color is pretty to look at but just has no pigmentation at all. There is a chance I might have gotten a dud but I can't get this product to show up on my skin! :(

About reviewer (46 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

2.0

5 years ago

I really like the color of this blush, and since i'm pretty fair, cool toned pinks are very flattering. But honestly i don't like the formulation of this blush at all. Its very powdery and not pigmented enough. You really have to work to build up the color to where you want it and by the time you do that, you look like you put chalk on your face. Not a fan, especially for the price. I gave it two stars for packaging & the color was nice.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool