4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

22 days ago

Hi! Youtubers made me buy it. Out of all the palettes from Wet'n'Wild,Comfort Zone seemed more fitted for a brunette. Transition shades-a little dusty.The lighter colors didn't impressed me much.And I reached the darker shades -OK,it's getting warmer.And then the duo-chromatic blue-brown -I just fell inlove iwth the palette. I've weared the eyeshadows around 9 hours(with primer) & they didn't budge. I'm pleasantly impressed by this palette.Kicks off asses of more expensive eyeshadow palettes.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

6 months ago

Wet n Wild has done it again - made an eyeshadow palette that doesn't break the bank but still gives great color payoff. Comfort Zone is my go-to palette for a darker, sexier eye look for going out at night. I'm not an expert at applying eyeshadow, but I can get a decent look pulled together using just this palette and my go-to Stila liquid eyeliner. There are colors in this palette for doing a more subtle day-to-day eye look as well, but I prefer using Nude Awakening for that instead. This palette would be recommended to anyone who is looking for pretty dark colors to play with, as it's under $6 so you really can't go wrong for that price. I'll definitely be repurchasing this once I either hit pan or reach the 2-year mark of when I first opened it.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

10 months ago

The colors are high pigmented and blends well

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

a year ago

I purchase these to something to travel with; compact, good variety, compact, & easily replaced. To my surprise the quality and pigmentation is pretty good using Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer. Blends well (not great). I use the colors on the ends for blush. I just had to carry another compact with contour, highlight, and black shadow. Purchased directly from Wet N Wild website for $3. https://www.wetnwildbeauty.com/color-icon-eyeshadow-10-pan-palette.html

About reviewer (835 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

2.0

a year ago

UPDATE: I have started feeling more disappointed with this palette the longer I use it. I feel like the colors fade pretty quickly. (old review below) I have the old version, and I am really impressed. I don't own a lot of eye shadows and don't seek to, so this satisfies my desire for fun colors. The silvery color is my favorite. I also love the red-to-blue shade, which changes depending on what color you use it over. For example, I like to use it over a dark liner color to get the blue to show up, or diffused in the crease (will look reddish brown). I find that the green one seems to completely disappear into just a gold sheen. The darkest shades aren't that useful or special except as liner.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

a year ago

Not very pigmented but for the price it's ok.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

a year ago

J'étais complètement sceptique quant à l'achat de ce produit, mais après l'avoir utilisé pour la première fois, j'ai réalisé que c'était la meilleure chose que j'aie jamais achetée! J'utilise ce produit TRES souvent assez souvent dans tous mes looks. Je recommande vivement cette palette car elle est très pigmentée et très belle. Si vous ajoutez du bourgogne et des reflets dorés, vous obtenez un magnifique look étonnant! Il y a des retombées, mais encore une fois, quelles palettes ne sont pas retombées? Comme dit Jeffree star. Lol. Mais cette palette d'ombres à paupières est un choix idéal, si vous avez besoin de quoi que ce soit qui soit pigmenté et qui dure longtemps

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

a year ago

" I love this palete more than my UD NAKED palete!!! " There I say it. Wet n Wild is my most favorite drugstore brand ever.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

I loved this pallette, I panned all of the browns in about six months. Soft,easily blended,buildable.Great price..

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Oh my! The color payoff is amazing! It blends so nicely! It is on par with high end palettes. I don't know why I've waited so long to get this. Now I wish that they would have a palette with peach, gold, pinks, creams, and Brown's.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm