Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

4.3

WATER. ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE/METHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. SD ALCOHOL 40. BEHENETH-30. AMMONIUM ACRYLATES/METHYL STYRENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER. GLYCERIN. MYRISTOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-17. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ACRYLATES/OCTYLACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISILOXANE DIMETHICONE. PHENOXYETHANOL. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. BLACK 2.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I usually use gel or cream eyeliners, but decided to purchase this product and a few others like it to experiment with different types of eyeliner. This eyeliner is so easy to use. I'm able to line the top of my lid as thin as I need to and am able to make a wing with little effort. I really did like this product when I first got it. It was so easy to use and I was almost sure I'd repurchase it. I don't know how this would work on someone with oily eyelids or with someone that rubs their eyes often. It stays put for me, but my eyelids are quite dry. I did end up rubbing my eyes once, and the eyeliner didn't hold up too great from that, but it wasn't terrible. If I can avoid doing that, this eyeliner will still look pretty good after about 10 hours on me. It's really easy to remove. It comes off so effortlessly for me with just a cotton swab and water. After having this eyeliner for just about a month and only using it about 8-9 times, the eyeliner is already drying out! I'm really disappointed because of that. I've always made sure the eyeliner was closed properly. I'm not sure what happened with mine. I would have loved to keeping using this eyeliner if it wasn't drying out. I've never had a problem with other eyeliners like these dying out so quickly.

Surprisingly enough though, I did see a difference in my eyelashes. I really did think it helped them grow a bit

I gave this eyeliner a pretty good shot, but unfortunately it didn't end up working out for me. I purchased this product in dark brown, and I found that it wasn't as pigmented as I would have liked. And it ended up wearing off on my oily eyelids after about 4 hours. I also found that the formula irritated my eyes, and caused them to be rather itchy as the day wore on.

I do like the brush tip applicator, and the packaging is really nice and luxe for a drugstore product. But I will be sticking to other brands from now on.

I gave this 5 lippies because it's great, ESPECIALLY for a drug store brand. I usually don't like the little felt tip eye-liners because there's never enough liquid that absorbs into the tip, so then I have to squish it down on something and lose product, blah blaahhhh. They made the lid a sort of tool to help with that situation with this eyeliner though!
The liner stays on well enough with one layer, but two layers it stays on all day and looks super pretty the whole time. I've even worked out with it on AND I have oily eyelids. I started using Wet 'n Wild Coverall Powder as an eyelid base/setting powder though and it helps wonders.
I'm SUPER picky with eyeliner and have problems with pretty much all makeup, but this is definitely my go-to eyeliner at this point.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this eyeliner and I'm able to do a good wing at the end. Very black and glides on smoothly. The only thing I don't like about it is when I take off the eyeliner at the end of the day, it comes off ok, but it clumps up weirdly. I also think it's too expensive for a drugstore eyeliner which is probably because it has the serum in it that doesn't actually do anything for me. The packaging is nice, but the cap is on spring so there's a bit of a resistance when you close the cap.

on 1/11/2017 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My HG liquid eyeliner! I reach for this over all of my higher end ones. The formula applies very, very smooth and the brush is perfect for getting a winged look. I've gone through at least 2 or 3 tubes. It's a little pricey for drugstore imo, but worth it. It does tend to fade, but only if I wear it for 10+ hours. Cannot recommend enough.

Pros:
Smooth formula
Fantastic brush
Long lasting
Perfect for winged eyeliner

Cons:
A little pricey
Fades throughout the day

on 12/10/2016 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Definitely not as pigmented as the reviews said. Was expecting a jet black but it turns out more gray :( I was hoping this could replace all my other eyeliners. I've only been using this for about 6 days so I can't comment on lash growth yet!

UPDATE Jan 15, 2017: It's been 36 days since I first started using this & I've noticed minimal lash growth which is the main reason I started using this. Otherwise the color payoff is unimpressive that I cannot wear it alone because it applies very charcoal-y, but I do like how precise the felt tip is.

A true, dark black that doesn't smudge or run once it's dry. I use it to tightline, and have no problems getting a precise, even line. I find it helpful to give the tube a quick shake before opening so the colour comes out dark and even right away, otherwise it can come out a bit grey and uneven if stored upright. Great price, easy to find at most Shopper's Drug Marts or Walmarts. Doesn't bother my eyes ever, nor is it terribly difficult to remove- regular cleanser and water does the trick. Love it!

I'm on my second repurchase of this, and this is some really, really good stuff. I can line my waterline with this and it will not have budged or smudged after an entire day. The applicator is good too and there is no 'skipping', and it allows for really precise lines. The only downside I can think of though is that it can be a bit too thin/flexible for some people to begin with, but this should get easier after a while. Also it can be hard to remove - I usually use a oil-based cleanser (Garnier Clean Sensitive makeup remover) to remove this. Price isn't bad either especially since the quality is comparable to high end eyeliners and to be honest, trumps most of them. Definitely recommend anyone to give this a try!

This is one of those highly recommended drug store eyeliners that left me wondering what the heck? It ran even w my go to eye primer. Never again

so for me this eyeliner is beautiful for an everyday look . it is not that intense black (yes i am talking about ultra black. no where near as intense as my stila stay all day felt tip liner. the application is amazing and this eyeliner absolutely wins in that category. everytime i wear this i have gotten minimal smudging if any. so i do like this eyeliner, but where it fails for me is in the intense blackness, which i prefer my stila stay all day for that . however i will use this for everyday use and use the stila stay all day for that intense black eyeliner look .
other eyeliners i have used :
jessie girl eyeliner (2 stars horrible staying power but is just as black as stila stay all day and has the amazing pen tip liner rather then the felt tip ) makes my eyes racoony
stila stay all day: i would give this 4.5 stars as i feel the application is not as amazing as the pen tip liners and i get shakier lines always.
ud perversion eyeliner : (2 stars) this had potential to be better then stila stay all day but the tip of it was very dry and couldnt get precise lines