Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

4.3

WATER. ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE/METHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. SD ALCOHOL 40. BEHENETH-30. AMMONIUM ACRYLATES/METHYL STYRENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER. GLYCERIN. MYRISTOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-17. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ACRYLATES/OCTYLACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISILOXANE DIMETHICONE. PHENOXYETHANOL. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. BLACK 2.

on 5/8/2017 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was terrible for me. I had really high expectations. I bought this in Ultra Black and went to test it out. I had to layer it because it came out watery and wouldn't make a solid black line. After applying, I watched Netflix for an hour.
When I went to go check it, it had mostly flaked off! I wasn't even doing anything, just sitting down. I'm really disappointed.

I will stick to my Stila Stay All Day in black

I bought mine in Ultra Black and have been using it for about 2 months now and have only good things to say about it.

For starters the primary reason I bought it was my eyelashes had gone through some trauma following months of eyelash extensions and were on the short side. It felt like overnight, but was probably closer to a week, that my eyelashes seemed to have doubled in length. I can now honestly go out with just curling my eyelashes and no eye makeup thanks to this eyeliner which is something I would have never done previously.

As an eyelash growing serum this product is worth the money for me and it's an added/convenient bonus that it can double as my eyeliner. As an eyeliner it is easy to apply, I found the Ultra Black pigmented enough and I liked the look it gave. It does not however last 24 hrs and I work 12 hr shifts to know. I would say it requires reapplication after about 6 hours to keep the same look.

Overall great purchase and worth the price if you are looking for eyelash growth.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my new favorite eyeliner!! It is such great quality for the price and creates a nice clean line.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I am just cracking open my second one of these after two years of near daily weekday service.

I love this.

Why:
1) fibres of brush are like a brush and not a felt tip
2) easy to apply
3) stays put

This is not a super black liner, but I have used it both below powders as a liner and on the mobile lid.

I use my empty to apply liner. The genius of this isn't the serum (i can't tell if it works), but the quality of a drug store liner.

on 3/11/2017 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is great, but I wish I had read the advice about it drying up without warning... This morning I was doing my makeup before going off to sing at a wedding. Had one perfect cat eye done, went to do the other side and there was only a pale grey smear. All gone! Wish I'd had a spare!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I usually use gel or cream eyeliners, but decided to purchase this product and a few others like it to experiment with different types of eyeliner. This eyeliner is so easy to use. I'm able to line the top of my lid as thin as I need to and am able to make a wing with little effort. I really did like this product when I first got it. It was so easy to use and I was almost sure I'd repurchase it. I don't know how this would work on someone with oily eyelids or with someone that rubs their eyes often. It stays put for me, but my eyelids are quite dry. I did end up rubbing my eyes once, and the eyeliner didn't hold up too great from that, but it wasn't terrible. If I can avoid doing that, this eyeliner will still look pretty good after about 10 hours on me. It's really easy to remove. It comes off so effortlessly for me with just a cotton swab and water. After having this eyeliner for just about a month and only using it about 8-9 times, the eyeliner is already drying out! I'm really disappointed because of that. I've always made sure the eyeliner was closed properly. I'm not sure what happened with mine. I would have loved to keeping using this eyeliner if it wasn't drying out. I've never had a problem with other eyeliners like these dying out so quickly.

Surprisingly enough though, I did see a difference in my eyelashes. I really did think it helped them grow a bit

I gave this eyeliner a pretty good shot, but unfortunately it didn't end up working out for me. I purchased this product in dark brown, and I found that it wasn't as pigmented as I would have liked. And it ended up wearing off on my oily eyelids after about 4 hours. I also found that the formula irritated my eyes, and caused them to be rather itchy as the day wore on.

I do like the brush tip applicator, and the packaging is really nice and luxe for a drugstore product. But I will be sticking to other brands from now on.

I gave this 5 lippies because it's great, ESPECIALLY for a drug store brand. I usually don't like the little felt tip eye-liners because there's never enough liquid that absorbs into the tip, so then I have to squish it down on something and lose product, blah blaahhhh. They made the lid a sort of tool to help with that situation with this eyeliner though!
The liner stays on well enough with one layer, but two layers it stays on all day and looks super pretty the whole time. I've even worked out with it on AND I have oily eyelids. I started using Wet 'n Wild Coverall Powder as an eyelid base/setting powder though and it helps wonders.
I'm SUPER picky with eyeliner and have problems with pretty much all makeup, but this is definitely my go-to eyeliner at this point.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this eyeliner and I'm able to do a good wing at the end. Very black and glides on smoothly. The only thing I don't like about it is when I take off the eyeliner at the end of the day, it comes off ok, but it clumps up weirdly. I also think it's too expensive for a drugstore eyeliner which is probably because it has the serum in it that doesn't actually do anything for me. The packaging is nice, but the cap is on spring so there's a bit of a resistance when you close the cap.

on 1/11/2017 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My HG liquid eyeliner! I reach for this over all of my higher end ones. The formula applies very, very smooth and the brush is perfect for getting a winged look. I've gone through at least 2 or 3 tubes. It's a little pricey for drugstore imo, but worth it. It does tend to fade, but only if I wear it for 10+ hours. Cannot recommend enough.

Pros:
Smooth formula
Fantastic brush
Long lasting
Perfect for winged eyeliner

Cons:
A little pricey
Fades throughout the day