Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

4.3

WATER. ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE/METHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. SD ALCOHOL 40. BEHENETH-30. AMMONIUM ACRYLATES/METHYL STYRENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER. GLYCERIN. MYRISTOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-17. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ACRYLATES/OCTYLACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISILOXANE DIMETHICONE. PHENOXYETHANOL. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. BLACK 2.

A true, dark black that doesn't smudge or run once it's dry. I use it to tightline, and have no problems getting a precise, even line. I find it helpful to give the tube a quick shake before opening so the colour comes out dark and even right away, otherwise it can come out a bit grey and uneven if stored upright. Great price, easy to find at most Shopper's Drug Marts or Walmarts. Doesn't bother my eyes ever, nor is it terribly difficult to remove- regular cleanser and water does the trick. Love it!

I'm on my second repurchase of this, and this is some really, really good stuff. I can line my waterline with this and it will not have budged or smudged after an entire day. The applicator is good too and there is no 'skipping', and it allows for really precise lines. The only downside I can think of though is that it can be a bit too thin/flexible for some people to begin with, but this should get easier after a while. Also it can be hard to remove - I usually use a oil-based cleanser (Garnier Clean Sensitive makeup remover) to remove this. Price isn't bad either especially since the quality is comparable to high end eyeliners and to be honest, trumps most of them. Definitely recommend anyone to give this a try!

To Read all 473 Reviews, Login or Join

This is one of those highly recommended drug store eyeliners that left me wondering what the heck? It ran even w my go to eye primer. Never again

so for me this eyeliner is beautiful for an everyday look . it is not that intense black (yes i am talking about ultra black. no where near as intense as my stila stay all day felt tip liner. the application is amazing and this eyeliner absolutely wins in that category. everytime i wear this i have gotten minimal smudging if any. so i do like this eyeliner, but where it fails for me is in the intense blackness, which i prefer my stila stay all day for that . however i will use this for everyday use and use the stila stay all day for that intense black eyeliner look .
other eyeliners i have used :
jessie girl eyeliner (2 stars horrible staying power but is just as black as stila stay all day and has the amazing pen tip liner rather then the felt tip ) makes my eyes racoony
stila stay all day: i would give this 4.5 stars as i feel the application is not as amazing as the pen tip liners and i get shakier lines always.
ud perversion eyeliner : (2 stars) this had potential to be better then stila stay all day but the tip of it was very dry and couldnt get precise lines

on 9/20/2016 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I (mostly) love this liner. I've purchased it probably a half dozen times over and have only once strayed since I started using it. The liner tip is lovely as long as you're careful not to mash it into the cap! I did that once, frayed the applicator, and could no longer use the pen. The color is plenty dark, especially at the beginning when you've just begun using it, (I can get 2-3 months out of one of these little suckers.) but obviously, as it dries out or gets used up, it gets quite gray and sad. My only advice is that I would suggest not using it with very sparkly eyeshadow, it tends to dry the tip up easier. I'd also advise to not store it upside down until it's on its very last leg, otherwise you'll have an inky mess on your hands. If not for the glittery eyeshadow drying it up (I love the physicians formula palettes, the quality is remarkable), this would be a 5 star review.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the worst. It's like it's not even waterproof. It did not last 5 mins literally I did my eyes then my brows, held the mirror back to "admire my handiwork" & where was my wing!?????? My eyes had watered a tiny bit like they always do when I'm fooling w them (the same amount of less of watering if I yawn, it's not like I was crying by any stretch). They were gone! Smudged & gone. This is going back!!!!! I doth protest!! PF is normally an awesome brand even if it is kind of expensive. I'm planning to call customer service & make myself heard. I had to hastily fix my wing w trusty old $0.99 wnw pencil. Cmon!! Today I look straight out of the 90s riot grrrl grunge scene. Thank God I'm not going in public today or id have to start over. I am so disappointed. This sux. The ink is watery grey this is NO DUPE FOR KVD TROOPER!! I liked the brush tip but this liner is so subpar. I'd much rather have my wnw $0.99 pencils old and trusty.

on 8/10/2016 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My new holy grail!! I got two of these for a really great deal at rite aid and I'm beyond satisfied- this really lives up to its hype!
- the brush tip is super fine, its the most easy-to-use eyeliner I have ever tried
- love the colors, the ultra black and brown are both very dark and pretty
- it's definietly smudge proof and super long wearing
- I didn't think the "lash-boost" would have much effect on me, but I've noticed that my lashes have actually gotten a little thicker and fuller!

Make sure you get ultra black instead of black because black is actually more a a dark gray

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Im just... confused. I picked this up at Ulta in black because I was looking for a brush tip pen eyeliner because I find them the easiest to apply. However, when I got home and swatched it, I knew almost immediately I'd be returning it. It's just not black. It's gray. And on top of that, the liquid doesn't flow nicely at all, making it hard to get a pigmented swatch. I do love the brush tip- it's soft and very easy to use. But unfortunately that doesn't really matter if the ink coming out is not pigmented or even black as advertised.

on 7/27/2016 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was looking for a more economical dupe for my HG KVD Tattoo liner. I love the packaging and how fine the brush tip is. Makes great precise winged lines. However, it is not as opaque as I would like, I usually have to go over the same line a few times to build it up, and I got this is Very Black. I prefer a matte liner, however this had a bit of a sheen to it. It flakes off in areas by the end of an 8 hr work day, my inner corners are gone and some areas are missing along the middle of my lash line as well. Also, I like to curl my lashes after applying my liner, and this comes off on the lash curler, so I have to touch up afterwards. I prefer my liners to last all day, unfortunately this did not, even with primer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I am writing this review in agreement of the review below mine. I had purchased this eyeliner in "Ultra Black" approximately 2 years ago and that one was great. It was very black, had a long wear time, the brush tip allowed me to easily draw a winged eye and it never frayed. It was comparable to my current HG, Kat Von D's Tattoo liner except not as long lasting as it would sometimes flake off at the end of the day. I completely finished that one and went to go purchase a new one.

The new one I purchased less than a month ago (also "Ultra Black") was not as dark, it drew as almost a dark gray-black and going over the line multiple times would not make the line any darker. It was as if the ink was watered down. I suspect it is due to a new formulation as well, which is unfortunate as it was a great drugstore alternative to Kat Von D's Tattoo liner.

It was 5 stars for me before, now 1 star due to lack of opacity.