LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb

LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb
LUSH Cosmetics' Twilight bath bombTwilight Bath BombTwilight Bath Bomb

4.7

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

great smell, leaves bath a lovely color, fragrance lingers, doesn't stain tub

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is perfect for a relaxing bath - it turns the water a gorgeous purple colour and smells absolutely incredible. I have already repurchased & will do again

I love this bath bomb! The softness of it and the fantastically, dainty and fragrant scent that it turns your bath water and skin into is just amazing. Excellent price value for this product and great to mix in with one bath bombs as well. Love it

This is hands down the cutest Lush bath bomb I have tried.

I love the smell of it (sweet, but not OTT; a bit of lavender but nothing granny-like). It helps me relax and unwind, especially after a very stressful day at work. Works every time and I even break it into two (because I am greedy that way lol) so that I can use it twice. The entire Twilight line is heavenly, you can see more photos + read more about it in a separate review here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/09/17/Favourite-Body-Care-Products-Sep-17). I am very happy with my picks and can't recommend these enough!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

The fragrance is intoxicating! Feels indulgent and feminine. I only use one once in a while but it is a wonderful treat.

on 4/21/2017 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm SO GLAD I got this as a birthday present. This is one of those bath bombs I'd never buy for myself. I like lavender but am not the hugest fan and I've gotta admit the name kind of turned me off... Twilight just reminds me of the Twilight saga of books and movies, which I never could get into.

After a stressful day at work yesterday I decided it was time to use this thing. To me, taking a bath is kind of a pamper-yourself thing and I don't do it often. I'm also kind of frugal and usually can't justify spending extra money (even if it's only $6-$8) to bathe, which is usually free (if you don't count the price of the water you use and the shampoo, conditioner, bubble bath, etc. that you already have.)

Anyways, I put this in and was immediately impressed. It starts off with pink and blue swirls and turns into a greyish lavender color which I LOVE. There's silvery microglitter in this one which is almost imperceptible unless you're looking closely. The lavender chamomile fragrance is heavenly... perfect to create a relaxing mood.

When I got out of the tub my skin felt smooth and moisturized. My boyfriend said there was silver glitter all over my body. The glitter is so fine and not chunky at all, more of a shimmer effect. Either way, I can get down with that. Using this thing straight up made me want to go work at the Lush factory in Canada. They evidently have a glitter room where you go home from work every day covered in glitter... sign me up! Haha.

P.S. Just so I can be sure to get some dislikes on this review... the mere mention of the word BUTTERY.

on 11/10/2016 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
-THE SMELL. Nicest smelling bath bomb I've used!
-Gorgeous colours
-Ends with a sparkly grey-purple colour

Cons:
-End colour is quite pale, able to see through the bath water whereas you wouldn't be able with most bombs

9/10

Not a bad bath bomb, it has a really nice lavender scent and moisturizes the skin really well. It looks super pretty when it first dissolves - lots of pink and blue swirls - but then once you get in it turns a sort of grey-ish purple color which I wasn't a huge fan of. Still really nice and relaxing though, will probably repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Smells amazing. It's a beautiful blue color on the inside. Moisturizes the skin really well. I would repurchase in the future.

on 1/8/2016 12:25:00 PM

i keep one of these on hand at all times. i like to pair this with weed and chill music and a face/hair mask and see if i can also dissolve myself in the water along with the bath bomb. i've actually never liked the smell of lavender much, and i was wary of how extremely strong the lavender in this smelled in the store, but i know it's supposed to be really good for anxiety and insomnia, both of which are things i get, so i bought one anyway. to me, the strong lavender smell dissipates when it dissolves to a point where it's actually a really pleasant background thing. it pairs really well with the bath melts lush does (ceridwen's cauldron is amazing but ridiculously expensive.) also good to know: the purple water is pretty with the lights on, but by candlelight or lower light it just looks grey which is a little gross. for candlelight baths i just tend to use one of the colourless bath melts instead.

Popular Bath Treatments