LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb

LUSH Cosmetics' Twilight bath bombTwilight Bath Bomb

4.6

on 11/10/2016 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
-THE SMELL. Nicest smelling bath bomb I've used!
-Gorgeous colours
-Ends with a sparkly grey-purple colour

Cons:
-End colour is quite pale, able to see through the bath water whereas you wouldn't be able with most bombs

9/10

Not a bad bath bomb, it has a really nice lavender scent and moisturizes the skin really well. It looks super pretty when it first dissolves - lots of pink and blue swirls - but then once you get in it turns a sort of grey-ish purple color which I wasn't a huge fan of. Still really nice and relaxing though, will probably repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Smells amazing. It's a beautiful blue color on the inside. Moisturizes the skin really well. I would repurchase in the future.

on 1/8/2016 12:25:00 PM

i keep one of these on hand at all times. i like to pair this with weed and chill music and a face/hair mask and see if i can also dissolve myself in the water along with the bath bomb. i've actually never liked the smell of lavender much, and i was wary of how extremely strong the lavender in this smelled in the store, but i know it's supposed to be really good for anxiety and insomnia, both of which are things i get, so i bought one anyway. to me, the strong lavender smell dissipates when it dissolves to a point where it's actually a really pleasant background thing. it pairs really well with the bath melts lush does (ceridwen's cauldron is amazing but ridiculously expensive.) also good to know: the purple water is pretty with the lights on, but by candlelight or lower light it just looks grey which is a little gross. for candlelight baths i just tend to use one of the colourless bath melts instead.

on 9/25/2015 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love taking bubble baths after a long day at work and lush has made it so easy to do it every night!

The bath bombs took over a few years ago and lush revolutionized the way they are bought and made. It's so much more exciting to take baths with fizzy colorful bath bombs and there are so many to choose from.

on 8/26/2015 4:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I enjoyed using this bath bomb a lot. It is so beautiful, especially the blue core and it made the bathroom smell amazing. The water turns purple with small pieces of glitter and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is one of the few core bath bombs I actually just tried ! Here's my lo-down...
Pros:
-The colors (the lavender/pink that opens up to that blue middle...so pretty!)
-Glitter (some people don't like this but personally I LOVE when bath bombs have glitter and stuff in them. This one in particular has a ton of silver glitter that sticks to you)
-Smells good (didn't last much past my bath but still smelled good)

Cons:
-Can't break for multiple use (due to blue core)
-Tons of glitter (I don't mind but I know some might)

Overall I really liked it, it's definitely one I'd repurchase for when I want to relax and soak in the tub.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

SO luxurious, a great way to pamper yourself. Only use half if you want it to go further because they are kind of expensive.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This was the first bath bomb I bought from Lush and definitely my favourite so far. I didn't like Tisty Tosty at all and was disappointed by Think Pink. This one is much better, in my opinion.

The bomb is huge so I broke it in half and so it lasted me for 2 baths. I really like the lavender scent, is truly calming and relaxing. I like the purple tinge in the water as well, makes it look as it feels- relaxing. I was glad I only used half each time because the smell was very intense. Maybe I wouldn't have liked it if I used it all in one go. On the other hand, half a bomb provided few bubbles and such bubbles dissipated quickly. I am starting to believe that bath bombs are not great for bubbles.

The only thing I didn't like was that it left some shimmers on my skin. They were very elegant shimmers and not glittery at all, but I still prefer not to have any residue on my skin. My skin looked good, though! :)

I find this bath bomb moisturising in the sense that my skin is not dry after the bath. I still had to use a body cream afterwards but my skin was nice and supple.

I am not sure if I will buy again because I really like my bubbles. I put yes because I might do. It's a lovely bath bomb though and even though it's expensive at least you can get two uses out of it.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This Bath bomb is so luxurious. It is the first I've ever tried from Lush and I will definitely be repurchasing. I bought this on a whim without knowing any of the other reviews and I am so glad I did. The scent is so enchanting, a lavender/light floral scent. It is very relaxing. The oils used in the bomb are so moisturizing and leave your skin feeling so soft. I got out of the bath feeling quite pampered. This is the perfect and relaxing way to end a long, torturous day.

Popular Bath Treatments