LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb

LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb
LUSH Cosmetics' Twilight bath bombTwilight Bath BombTwilight Bath Bomb

4.6

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

The fragrance is intoxicating! Feels indulgent and feminine. I only use one once in a while but it is a wonderful treat.

on 4/21/2017 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm SO GLAD I got this as a birthday present. This is one of those bath bombs I'd never buy for myself. I like lavender but am not the hugest fan and I've gotta admit the name kind of turned me off... Twilight just reminds me of the Twilight saga of books and movies, which I never could get into.

After a stressful day at work yesterday I decided it was time to use this thing. To me, taking a bath is kind of a pamper-yourself thing and I don't do it often. I'm also kind of frugal and usually can't justify spending extra money (even if it's only $6-$8) to bathe, which is usually free (if you don't count the price of the water you use and the shampoo, conditioner, bubble bath, etc. that you already have.)

Anyways, I put this in and was immediately impressed. It starts off with pink and blue swirls and turns into a greyish lavender color which I LOVE. There's silvery microglitter in this one which is almost imperceptible unless you're looking closely. The lavender chamomile fragrance is heavenly... perfect to create a relaxing mood.

When I got out of the tub my skin felt smooth and moisturized. My boyfriend said there was silver glitter all over my body. The glitter is so fine and not chunky at all, more of a shimmer effect. Either way, I can get down with that. Using this thing straight up made me want to go work at the Lush factory in Canada. They evidently have a glitter room where you go home from work every day covered in glitter... sign me up! Haha.

P.S. Just so I can be sure to get some dislikes on this review... the mere mention of the word BUTTERY.

on 11/10/2016 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
-THE SMELL. Nicest smelling bath bomb I've used!
-Gorgeous colours
-Ends with a sparkly grey-purple colour

Cons:
-End colour is quite pale, able to see through the bath water whereas you wouldn't be able with most bombs

9/10

Not a bad bath bomb, it has a really nice lavender scent and moisturizes the skin really well. It looks super pretty when it first dissolves - lots of pink and blue swirls - but then once you get in it turns a sort of grey-ish purple color which I wasn't a huge fan of. Still really nice and relaxing though, will probably repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Smells amazing. It's a beautiful blue color on the inside. Moisturizes the skin really well. I would repurchase in the future.

on 1/8/2016 12:25:00 PM

i keep one of these on hand at all times. i like to pair this with weed and chill music and a face/hair mask and see if i can also dissolve myself in the water along with the bath bomb. i've actually never liked the smell of lavender much, and i was wary of how extremely strong the lavender in this smelled in the store, but i know it's supposed to be really good for anxiety and insomnia, both of which are things i get, so i bought one anyway. to me, the strong lavender smell dissipates when it dissolves to a point where it's actually a really pleasant background thing. it pairs really well with the bath melts lush does (ceridwen's cauldron is amazing but ridiculously expensive.) also good to know: the purple water is pretty with the lights on, but by candlelight or lower light it just looks grey which is a little gross. for candlelight baths i just tend to use one of the colourless bath melts instead.

on 9/25/2015 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love taking bubble baths after a long day at work and lush has made it so easy to do it every night!

The bath bombs took over a few years ago and lush revolutionized the way they are bought and made. It's so much more exciting to take baths with fizzy colorful bath bombs and there are so many to choose from.

on 8/26/2015 4:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I enjoyed using this bath bomb a lot. It is so beautiful, especially the blue core and it made the bathroom smell amazing. The water turns purple with small pieces of glitter and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin.

This is one of the few core bath bombs I actually just tried ! Here's my lo-down...
Pros:
-The colors (the lavender/pink that opens up to that blue middle...so pretty!)
-Glitter (some people don't like this but personally I LOVE when bath bombs have glitter and stuff in them. This one in particular has a ton of silver glitter that sticks to you)
-Smells good (didn't last much past my bath but still smelled good)

Cons:
-Can't break for multiple use (due to blue core)
-Tons of glitter (I don't mind but I know some might)

Overall I really liked it, it's definitely one I'd repurchase for when I want to relax and soak in the tub.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

SO luxurious, a great way to pamper yourself. Only use half if you want it to go further because they are kind of expensive.

Popular Bath Treatments