Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 days ago

This balm and the Aquaphor Lip Repair are pretty much the only two that prevent me from having dry, chapped lips which I'm very prone to. It has an spf of 15 which eliminates having to put sunscreen on my lips. The only thing I can't stand with this is the scent and taste...sort of tastes and smells like Vics Vaporub. The consistency is much softer than Chapstick or Burt's Bees …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3.0

4 months ago

Good lip balm but there’s better.

2 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

from

Feb/17/2018

When I was taking roacutan this miracle helped me a lot with my lips. I really love this lip balm y don’t love the taste and the packaging but I think that’s not important.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

fromSjess

Feb/17/2018

I have several of these lying around, it’s a good basic lip balm with spf. What I love about this is that it’s not a shiny balm, but a semi-matte. Small con: it crumbles a bit, leaving you with little whitish specks of balm in the corners of your mouth. Not a very pretty sight :’)
Packaging is okay, it’s a small stick which fits easily in the smallest bag/pocket, but I have had some …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (439 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

Jun/09/2017

Make my dry lips smooth and the strong taste make my lips swollen and bigger.

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Feb/01/2017

Wow, this feels unique on my lips, almost like a protective moisturizing gel layer. Love at first sight for my winter dry tortured lips. I'm in lip balm heaven!!!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (192 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

May/01/2016

My HG lip balm - the texture is a cross between perfectly greasy and creamy, but my lips never feel oily, chapped or under/over-moisturized. Tubes are cheap, last me months and the minty feeling dissipates (but feels nice and cooling upon application). Doesn't effect how lipsticks or stains wear. Have and will repurchase!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (216 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0
fromRavenn

Apr/19/2016

I hate both the minty feeling of this and the smell. I wanted something with SPF to protect my lips under my lipsticks so I got this. But it goes on so oily that it doesn't work that well when worn layered. As for how moisturizing it is, meh, it isn't great. But I will continue to bear with this until I'm done. Will not repurchase!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (231 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Mar/24/2016

A classic that does exactly what it needs to do with no fuss. Hydrates perfectly. I often use this under matte lipsticks so my lips don't completely dry out- lips are hydrated and the color is still matte. Essential for everyone's makeup bag!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Feb/20/2016

Old but gold. It's a must-have in your make-up stash. Hydrates, works great on chapped lips, works like a charm as a base before matte lipsticks, the scent is minty and refreshing... even my bf uses it :D

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral