4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I purchased both the shampoo and conditioner due to the positive reviews on here. I love them both. They smell amazing, lather nicely and are a no-fuss go-to staple for color-treated hair. I have fine, highlighted, easily tangled hair and this duo leaves my hair fairly manageable without weighing it down. I'm glad I found this gem, it's also very inexpensive.

About reviewer (229 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

10 months ago

This use to be my go to shampoo last year! It has a nice faint smell and lathers fairly easy! If you’re concerned with toxic ingredients this would be a good shampoo to consider! You can also buy a 750ml one with a pump!

About reviewer (57 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

a year ago

Very like it

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

a year ago

I’ve consistently used Living Proof, Davines and Goldwell. This shampoo exceeds all of them. Drugstore price and Salon results. It’s awesome and so easy to find.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

2 years ago

This increased the longevity of the colour in my hair. I was trying out crazy colors like pink, blue, etc. (colours that have a very short life) and I found the colour lasting twice as long if not more when I used live clean. I also need to wash my hair less often because its sulphate free.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I've repurchased this shampoo multiple times and have been using it for about a year now. I usually change up my shampoos/conditioners to try new things and see if I can find anything better. I always come back to this shampoo. I don't even colour my hair anymore but I still use it because it is so gentle on my hair. There has been times (out of pure laziness) that I didn't condition my hair after shampooing and it didn't feel dry or tangly, though I wouldn't recommend doing this all the time. I will continue to use this shampoo until I find something better at this price

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

4 years ago

I'm genuinely confused about the good reviews of this product. I love most LiveClean products, and I even bought this product twice because my first bottle was so bad I assumed it had to be a reject. Any time I use this shampoo, it leaves this horrible, waxy-feeling buildup on my hair--I can literally feel it in the shower!--that increases brushing friction. The buildup later needs to be broken down with an oily conditioner and a harsh shampoo (the point of using this shampoo in the first place was to avoid harsh ones.) For reference, my hair is down to my shoulders, straight, medium thickness for a white person, and very well taken care of. I will continue to use and love many of LiveClean's products, but I just don't understand the love for this one. Maybe it's just my hair type.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

4 years ago

I have tried so many sulfate free shampoos and conditioners. My favourite for a long time was the Marc Anthony Oil of Moroco. At the time i was dying my hair from a box. I have recently started having my hair professionally coloured, including some reds and purples. Not wanting my colour/money to fade, i started looking for a shampoo that is not just "safe for colour treated har" but actually formulated for colour treted hair. After trying numerous brands, i decided to give Live Clean a try. I wasn't expecting great things. I mostly grabbed it because it smells like starbursts and was only $5.xx for a 350ml bottle. (Marc anthony was $9-$12 for a 250ml bottle). The shampoo lathers amazingly. It makes the whole shower smell amazing. Hair feels clean (but not squeeky clean/stripped of oils). Only needs one wash, no need to repeat. Conditioner actually sinks into the hair. I feel that most just sit on top of the hair and then just come off in the rinse. I normally have to blow dry/straighten my hair to keep from looking like a poodle monster after washing my hair. However, when my hair dries naturally after using this i have very little frizz. I can finally appreciate my natural wave to my hair. I also have my mom using this now. We both love it. Best shampoo and conditioner i have ever used. Package is also good for travel, it snaps shut tightly and you don't get a build up of water in the lid like many companies who use the upside down bottles.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

5 years ago

Shiny, bouncy hair. What's not to love. I love this stuff and I've tried it all. I use with Aussi Moisture Conditioner and I have soft, smooth hair with volume. HG.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

5 years ago

All the Live Clean shampoos are amazing, especially this one. I used the Live Clean shampoos before I colored my hair, but now that my hair is purple, I appreciate them even more. The shampoo actually lathers and foams up, unlike most other sulfate-free shampoos. It makes your hair feel very clean, but not dry.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24