Pureology Hydrate Light

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Fragrance, Trideceth 6, Methylparaben, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed Oil), Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Cetrimonium Chloride, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary Leaf Extract), Salvia Officinalis Extract (Sage Leaf Extract), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Camellia Sinensis Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), Limonene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone 4, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract (Sunflower Seed Extract), Wheat Amino Acids, Mentha Piperita Extract (Peppermint Leaf Extact), Ascorbic Acid, Melanin

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This conditioner is the perfect amount of moisture without weighing down my hair. My hair is healthier, smoother, and less frizzy/fried thanks to this and Hydrate shampoo.

I have a rotation of this conditioner with Hydrate shampoo, the Purify shampoo with Hydrate Light conditioner, and Malibu C scalp shampoo with their hard water conditioner. I shampoo every other day, generally, and rotate through each combo and it keeps my scalp healthy and my ends from being fried, without build up or stripping color.

on 1/26/2013 2:35:00 PM

I use this conditioner in conjunction with the volume shampoo. It moisturizes my fine hair without weighing it down. It has a very refreshing peppermint scent and it gives your scalp a cooling sensation. What I like about all Pureology products is that they come in travel size so you can try their products without much commitment.

This is an AMAZING conditioner!!! I have super fine, shoulder length, chemically treated, layered blond hair. I've been using this conditioner daily for about a year now (the same bottle) and it leaves my hair silky smooth and soft and doesn't weigh it down!!!!! I use a super small amount...the size of a pea. I leave it in for about a minute then rinse. My super fine hair stays tangle free all day! When used with the shampoo it makes my hair a little heavy though.

on 4/8/2011 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I absolutely loved this conditioner for a long time. It left my hair smooth and it was never ever tangly or rough. Honestly this was the best conditioner ever tried (and I have tried many). I loved the smell and everything. However, I just noticed it has soy protein and other sulfates (even it says to be 100% vegan) that could have been a couse for my breakouts around the hairline and cheeks. I once used Aveeno cleanser with soy protein and at that time i was breaking out like crazy. After I sop using that cleanser, my skin was much better. So I assume it happens with this conditioner too. I will probably return it back to the store and try to find something more natural, without any parabens, sulfates and soy proteins.