Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo

Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo

3.9

on 8/1/2016 7:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Always have a can of this at the ready.
Works brilliantly as I try to tame by bed head hair.
Lovely fresh smell too!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I'm in love with this! I only use it when I truly need to and it works 100% perfect. It doesn't take much product either which is really nice. It smells divine like coconut, pineapple, and cake batter.

on 8/1/2016 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Absolutely the best dry shampoo I've used yet. I have very thin hair that's extremely oily on the second day. This makes my hair look like i just showered and my hair doesn't even feel gritty. This product literally makes my hair feel like I just washed it. And it smells great

on 5/29/2016 2:05:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I give this a 3.5, I like the coconut type scent and it works fairly well to freshen up my thick, coarse, oily roots. It just seems to make my hair look a little dirty. I don't like the way my hair feels when I use this product compared to Klorane dry shampoo. But it does certainly mattify the look of oily roots and give the appearance of cleaner hair so I would repurchase if I couldn't find Klorane.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE THIS! I tend to get greasy hair every two days or so but since I have colorful dyed hair I dont want to wash it too often. With this I can get a good 5 or 6 days out of my hair before having to wash it completely. The smell is nice but you need to be careful or you can load up a white cast on your hair

on 1/25/2016 2:26:00 AM

Best dry shampoo that I have used! And it smells amazing, but not too strong. I have very oily and flat hair that begs to be washed everyday. With this I can get away with washing my hair every 2-3 days which is HUGE for me! You do have to be careful with the application because it definitely will get white. I have super dark brown hair and it still works for me. I just shake the can before each spray and only do quick even sprays. Then I just fluff out any white cast that might be left over on my hair. This has become my HG dry shampoo!

on 1/3/2016 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This dry shampoo is the only one I will buy as it smells soooooo good! It does a fantastic job for the days in between washes and those days when you can't face washing your hair. The fragrance is very tropical and it really absorbs oil well. I have tried other dry shampoos over the years but nothing comes close to this, I love it.

on 10/16/2015 8:30:00 AM

I really like this dry shampoo. It took me a while to work out the correct/best way to use it to get the maximum effect. I simply spray in my part, in between my layers and at the bottom of my hairline, before massaging in with my fingers and brushing out my hair. It leaves the hair voluminous and bouncy, as well as fresh smelling and with no noticeable oiliness. I also enjoy the tropical scent, it is very sweet without being overwhelming or sickly. I have very dark brown, almost black, hair and this does not leave white streaks or gray areas when it is rubbed in properly. The price for this product is also very reasonable, and it is easily available in supermarkets or chemists. Once you figure out the best way to use this product, it is a lifesaver for a quick-fix to freshen up your hair. I often use this when I don't have time to wash, dry and style my hair before work. One you should always have on hand. If you aren't a fan of tropical, it also comes in other flavours.

I tried this for the first time, since it is "the original dry shampoo". This was my first and last time, considering when using it, my scalp became very itchy and the white streaks from the powder were hard to brush out of my dark hair. Also, not to mention, my hair started falling out after using this product a few times. I for sure won't be purchasing this again. The Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo is the one for me.

on 10/2/2015 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my 2nd bottle of Batiste Dry Shampoo. I completely used up my Strength & Shine bottle and LOVED the product so much I decided to try the Tropical version. I don't wash my hair everyday and this dry shampoo is my life saver. It smells just like heaven- coconuts!! I love this brand. The next one I'm trying is Medium/ brunette. Buy this now:)