Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

3.8

on 10/9/2017 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This are ok if you're in a total hurry or on a vacation but they're not that great for every day. They're a bit dry and rough. The packaging is nice - the snap closure prevents them from drying out.

Would I repurchase? No. You can get baby wipes at the drugstore for way cheaper and they do the same thing.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Strangely enough, even though I have never had any luck with Philosophy skin care, I do like these wipes a lot. Ulta had an opened package of these out on a makeover counter and I tried one while having a swatchfest. I loved the clean fresh soft subtle non-overpowering scent. I decided I must have them. Now, these are currently $15.00USD for 30 cloths, so these are pretty steep imho price-wise. If money is no factor, that price point might not bother you, or if you just really enjoy the product.

First off, for me, this is not something I would use daily nor nightly. I bought these for the soul purpose of weekend getaways, vacations, that sort of thing, We will be going away next month for vacation, so I figured these will come in handy. These do, for me, remove light eye makeup and other face makeup, but again, not something I would use on their own nor daily. For me, I just feel like I need a regular face wash and/or scrub. But in a pinch, on those lazy days where you just can't deal with your regular skin care routine, or for the simple sake of convenience, these definitely fill a purpose.

So, while these are not by any means something I would calculate into my regular skin care routine, I do like these quite well for a face wipe., and if I need face wipes again, I will definitely repurchase these.

I will say, while I seem to be allergic to pretty much any Philosophy skin care I've ever tried, these actually feel really comfortable in my face, no reaction, and no irritation of my skin or nose like I get with other Philosophy skin care products. These just leave my skin feeling adequately cleaned, freshened up, refreshed, and not drying at all, even leaves my skin feeling a little soft. Very pleased. Again, not something I look to add to my regular routine, but I would repurchase in the future if the need arises. For example, I went through some health issues for a while where I was not doing the full skin care routine. If I get to that unfortunate situation again or a similar one, I will be glad for these, as they work very nicely for their purpose.

on 6/28/2011 4:09:00 PM

I normally use Purity cleanser on a daily basis which I really like. So I purchased these clothes to use for when I need convenience like when traveling or when I get home late at night. I really like them. I can't believe the makeup that comes off with them. I do not break out from them like I did with the Neutrogena brand. Nor are these slimy feeling like the Neutrogena brand. I also like the scent. I think these are really good and I will repurchase.

on 10/22/2010 2:35:00 PM

I bought these when I had Lasik and for 3 weeks I could not get my eyes close to water ( or MU either :O )

I had no problems with them removing the make-up I was able to wear, and once I could put on eye makeup, the wipes cleaned them and the mascara off very easly.

BUT - don't use these daily. They do not get your skin as clean as you think. I have taking another product's toner and wiped my face afterwards and found make-up still there. I would use this for situations like mine above, or over night trips etc, but not daily.