73%

$12.00 on iHerb
Shop Now

Reviews

4 days ago

Liked it to begin with, but it goes on a bit dry, pulls, and the colour does not really do me any favours. Unfortunately, wanted to like, but will not repurchase. Not cheap, so can’t see any reason to continue with it. I have reviewed Nars, Dermacol and Benefit Boi-ing as a comparison. Dermacol takes my vote, with Nars 2nd.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

16 days ago

This product just makes me feel irritated and angry. I don't often say that. I had high hopes for this, especially after realizing that Benefit is phasing out the Boi-ing brightening correctors. I looked online to see when my local Target would restock it because the first time I went, they were out. This doesn't come close to the Benefit product mostly because of the texture and dryness. It is unbelievably dry! I moisturize my under eye area. All this does it make the product slip around on top of the moisturized under eye area. I have used the warmth of my finger to blend as well as a beauty blender. It emphasizes fine lines because it is so dry. It's hard to work with. The jar is cute but tiny. Overall I'm just disappointed. RIP my beloved Benefit Boi-ing brightening concealer. :(

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

a month ago

This is the worst color corrector I tried not sure if it't my skin tone or what but it looked terrible. I bought it on recommendation from Emilynoel83 granted she has much lighter skintone than I do but I was going to put concealer on top anyway so I thought I could make it work, big mistake !! It emphasises every line under my eyes and if you have dry skin this will be your worst enemy. There is no moisture to it whatsoever I used up Bobbi Brown corrector and Benefit eraser paste and both are a lot more hydrating than this one. I will clean the jar and reuse the glass jar for something else cause I do like the packaging.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

a month ago

I really love this product! You only need a very small amount, because a little goes a long way, so the small pot it comes in will last you for a very long time. Since it has a sticky consistency, the undereye concealer sticks to it and makes it last longer. I usually used this in conjunction with the RMS Beauty "un" cover-up concealer and it lasted really long with just a little bit of creasing. As the name says it has a peachy colour that works really well counteracting my dark circles. The product comes in a glass jar with a plastic lid. I like products in pots, but this one is too deep, so when you have used it for some time, it is hard to get to the product with your finger (but this is the only con I could think about). It contains 3 g/0.1 oz and retails for 16-18 euros. Pixi is cruelty-free.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

7 months ago

I like this product. Packaging is a cute lil glass jar which I’ll likely reuse. I can’t say I see huge results but it doesn’t make me cake so I’ll keep using it til I find it’s true benefit

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

9 months ago

For me, it looks natural and skin like but it has very good coverage and excellent staying power. i use the tiniest amount. It does not look dry under the eyes nor does it accentuate fine lines. I have been very happy with this. After application, since I am oily, I apply Innisfree loose powder with a damp beauty blender. Happy!

About reviewer (193 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

a year ago

I have very dark undereye circles with pale skin, which makes me look very unhealthy. I just look so much better with this together with my maybelline age rewind concealer. It counters the blue very well and I noticed that with the concealer alone my undereye looks a bit grey. So this is a golden combination for me. Natural looking enough for me, but still great coverage.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I'm currently trying to use up this Concentrate. I've had this particular jar for like, 4 years. I know, I know... it's old, but I can't justify throwing it out if it still works and doesn't smell. It's okay... It creases in my fine lines and wipes away easily if I touch my undereyes- even if I set it with translucent powder. I still haven't found a concealer that doesn't crease so I guess I can't really mark that against it.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

I didn't want to go to a two-step method for concealer but one-step wasn't doing it. This nicely covers my purple under-eye circles and it lasts well too. Dry, mature skin that is clog-prone makes finding a concealer a nightmare. It either shows off every wrinkle, doesn't cover, doesn't last, causes milia, or some ugly combination of the above. Pixi with an NYX doe-foot concealer (I forget the name) on top is the charm. The color looks crazy in the jar, so give this a chance before you say it won't work. I use a teeny amount of this and I use it every day. Still, I am not sure I'll need to repurchase.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

I was so excited to try this but it’s not for me. I actually find the peach shade too dark so I need to be very strategic when applying or else my Under eye is orange. I also don’t like how “dry”/ non creamy this is. Will not repurchase

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure