ORIGINS Brighter by Nature SPF 35 skin tone correcting moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

2.5

active ingredients: homosalate, octisalate avobenzone, octocrylene, inactive ingredients: citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower water, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower water, butyloctyl salicylate, methyl trimethicone, jojoba esters, butylene glycol, polyester-8, ethyl macadamiate, lauryl peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, peg-100 stearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), glyceryl stearate, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil, ormenis multicaulis (chamomile) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil, coriandrum sativum (coriander) fruit oil, citral, geraniol, linalool, citronellol, limonene, gentiana lutea (gentian) root extract, hordeum vulgare (barley) extractextrait d'orge, paeonia albiflora (peony) root extract, sanguisorba officinalis (burnet) root extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, perilla ocymoides leaf extract, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, hydrolyzed rice bran extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract, polygonum tinctorium leaf/stem extract, curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract, palmaria palmata extract, trametes versicolor extract, sodium grape seed extract phosphate, micrococcus lysate, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica, potassium cetyl phosphate, cetyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, arginine, ascorbyl glucoside, caffeine, salicylic acid, cholesterol, behenyl alcohol, tocotrienols, linoleic acid, sodium hyaluronate, squalane, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, phospholipids, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, glycyrrhetinic acid, dehydroxanthan gum, sodium stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, mica

on 12/23/2012 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I needed a sunscreen and got this because it supposedly 'brightens and tones'. I didn't really expect it to do that but thought it wouldn't hurt. It's on the greasy side and I have oily skin, so I need to wait a bit before I apply makeup when I use this. As all Origins products, I like the scent. Other than this, I wouldn't repurchase as I know there are other better ones out there to try.

on 10/31/2011 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have oily, fair skin with freckles. I don't consider myself as having particularly sensitive skin. This stuff makes my skin feel greasy and you can imagine what that does for foundation or make up that goes on over it (a greasy, oily mess).
I don't notice any brightening, but I do get a red itchy rash on my neck and chest everytime I use this on my face. I don't even put it on my neck and everytime, without fail, I get a rash on my neck and chest.
I have even taken breaks for a few weeks or couple months... and it happens over and over again. I don't break out in pimples, like what Vitazing does to me.Maybe there is something in Origins products that doesn't agree with me.
Perhaps, I'll give this to my mom who has drier skin.