Marcelle Rouge Xpression Lipstick (All Colors)

Marcelle Rouge Xpression Lipstick (All Colors)
Marcelle Rouge Xpression Marcelle Rouge Xpression Revolution

4.6

POLYBUTENE, OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, POLYETHYLENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, NYLON-12, PHENYLPROPYLDIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, C30-50 ALCOHOLS, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, TRIBEHENIN, TOCOPHEROL, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, LECITHIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE , PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID, May contain: ( MICA, YELLOW 6 LAKE , TITANIUM DIOXIDE , YELLOW 5 LAKE, RED 7 , IRON OXIDES, RED 21, RED 6, BLUE 1 LAKE)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Shade - 820 Pink Mademoiselle

Color payoff is good. Lipstick has no smell or taste, which is great. Texture is creamy and somewhat moisturizing, but it doesn't last long.

Packaging is good quality, I like the square tubes so they don't roll around.

Price is $11+, so it's a higher than most drugstore brands.

on 11/25/2017 4:43:00 PM

Marcelle is a Canadian cruelty free company. I purchased my lipsticks for $11.95 at Shoppers Drug Mart.

I now own three of these and have two different finishes. I think that these lipsticks are fantastic, especially for their price! Looking at it, the lipstick is pretty. It's a plastic black matte case, with a shiny black plastic strip right below where the lid pulls off (so the lid is complete matte, if that makes sense) and the tube casing is a silver colour. The tubes are also square so the lipstick won't roll away! They just look nice, I wouldn't feel embarrassed to apply this lipstick in public.

I own the following shades and finishes:

Pink Lace and Revolution in Cream finishes. Pink lace is a really soft, light pinky brown. It was the first shade I purchased and I really enjoy it! It's an easy to wear shade. Revolution is a harder colour to describe. I'm not really sure why I'm just having a tough time! It's a dark purply pink colour with brown undertones, I think. I would definitely swatch it before buying though, because my description could be off! Anyways, they both wear wonderfully. They aren't long lasting; maybe a few hours at best but if you eat or drink it'll come off even faster. They glide on beautifully and feel really moisturizing though, so I don't mind reapplying!

Rosy Nude in a Velvet Gel finish. I have two lipsticks that currently live in my purse and this one is about to join them! It is a beautiful rosy nude colour, as the name suggests. It's a rosypink with brown undertones and the velvet gel finish is lovely! This lipstick glides on just as easy as the cream ones do, but I will admit the cream finish feels just a touch nicer in my opinion. I think that this is supposed to a semi matte finish and I think it succeeds! It isn't a true matte in my opinion but that's okay, that's probably why Marcelle didn't say it was a Matte finish. I honestly feel like this lasts just as long as the cream ones, the only difference is on my lips the cream ones have a bit more of a sheen.

on 1/22/2017 2:00:00 PM

I picked this up in Buff Nude 755 at SDM on impulse at full price $12Cdn. VERY impressed at this MLBB shade. Doesn't go orange and is such a nice change from all the matte lipsticks. Smooth, creamy and a lovely texture without scent. Very impressed and I will be looking for other colors.

on 6/2/2016 3:47:00 PM

Love this lipstick and how creamy it is, doesn't make my lips flake after reapplying or wearing all day, typical non scented lipstick smell to it. I wouldn't say it's long wearing and it transfers easy. I have the shade 702 Attitude, got it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart, I will definitely be checking out some other shades that have good reviews once I see them on sale again. Wearing Attitude in the picture I posted.

on 1/6/2016 9:02:00 PM

Great lipstick. So underrated. Great texture, colors and feelings on my lips while I'm wearing it. Beautiful.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have this brand of lipstick in a few diifferent shade and I love it. Very creamy, very pigmented, easy to apply. My favourite is Jezebel, which is a nice mauve colour.

I quite like how these lipsticks often go on sale!

Would absolutely repurchase. I am looking forward to trying some other colours too.

on 6/20/2015 1:57:00 PM

I love it. Very creamy, stays on well, colors are lovely. I got the 851 (obsession) and it's a LOVELY darker shade. My skin is olive/beige, i have green eyes and short platinum blond hair. It's perfect. It was on sale for 2,99$ which was awesome!!

on 9/26/2013 9:02:00 AM

Love these lipsticks!!! They have some of the best nude shades ever. They r so creamy and moisturizing with good pigmentation and descent staying on power. I can't get enough of them...I'm tempted to buy all their shades. I have their lipsticks in shades: Revolution, and Attitude. I'm thoroughly enjoying them and I strongly recommend them to everyone.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I absolutely love the Marcelle Rouge Xpression lipsticks. I got introduced to them by my mom who is a big fan of the brand and has several of these lipsticks. The two shades that I currently own are 850 Euphoria and 702 Attitude. Both of the lipsticks are creamy and very long wearing- your lips feel hydrated when you have these on. 850 Euphoria is a deep berry shade that would flatter all skin tones. 702 Attitude is a reddy-brown nude shade which I love the heck out of. I am very pale and have incredibly pigmented lips and therefore have a tough time finding a more nude shade that doesn't make me look dead and this is definitely that shade- its just so beautiful. I'm not really a massive fan of lip products but these are ones that I get excited to use, they just look and feel so great. Would highly recommend.

on 4/24/2013 2:33:00 PM

I just purchased this and really like it, I got it in shade exuberance

It has a nice creamy formula and is a great price at $12