Marcelle Rouge Xpression Lipstick (All Colors)

Marcelle Rouge Xpression Lipstick (All Colors)
Marcelle Rouge Xpression Marcelle Rouge Xpression Revolution

4.6

POLYBUTENE, OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, POLYETHYLENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, NYLON-12, PHENYLPROPYLDIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, C30-50 ALCOHOLS, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, TRIBEHENIN, TOCOPHEROL, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, LECITHIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE , PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID, May contain: ( MICA, YELLOW 6 LAKE , TITANIUM DIOXIDE , YELLOW 5 LAKE, RED 7 , IRON OXIDES, RED 21, RED 6, BLUE 1 LAKE)

on 2/28/2019 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

these are some of my favourite lipsticks of all time. Marcelle makes the best lipsticks in my opinion because they are so pigmented and beautiful. i love Angels Blush, Red Berry and Berry Nude the most from this line and all are very pigmented and really nice on the lips. dont dry out your lips instead they hydrate which is always nice, so so creamy and the finish is gorgeous. it doesnt look like paint and doesnt chip or peal off are also pretty long lasting, i had them last for the entire day and even stayed in place when i accidentally fell asleep XD. i never had a lipstick that applied as nicely as these but sadly they dont have the biggest selection of colours compared to other brands and are a little more on the pricey side but are so worth it. these are definitely a must try

on 11/16/2018 10:26:00 AM

I'll admit it.. I'm a lipstick addict. And I cannot believe this is my first time trying the Marcelle Rouge Xpression collection. Picked up the shade Pink Lace 840 on a whim, and now it's my go-to product on a daily basis. It feels amazing on the lips, like wearing lip balm, not drying at all, in fact my lips actually feel more hydrated since I started wearing this. The colour is the perfect nude-pink for fair skin (I'm as pale as it gets, and finding a nude shade that doesn't wash me out is challenging), and works for modest day-time makeup around the office, or going out on the town looks paired with a smoky eye. I'm even rocking this lipstick for my wedding!

No scent, no taste, not tested on animals, made in Canada, safe for sensitive skin. Wear time is pretty decent.. I always have a coffee in hand, so I can't fault the product if I have to re-apply a few times during the day, but the packaging is so darn cute that I don't mind. Overall, I hope they never discontinue this lipstick line! Highly recommend to all my friends.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Shade - 820 Pink Mademoiselle

Color payoff is good. Lipstick has no smell or taste, which is great. Texture is creamy and somewhat moisturizing, but it doesn't last long.

Packaging is good quality, I like the square tubes so they don't roll around.

Price is $11+, so it's a higher than most drugstore brands.

on 11/25/2017 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Marcelle is a Canadian cruelty free company. I purchased my lipsticks for $11.95 at Shoppers Drug Mart.

I now own three of these and have two different finishes. I think that these lipsticks are fantastic, especially for their price! Looking at it, the lipstick is pretty. It's a plastic black matte case, with a shiny black plastic strip right below where the lid pulls off (so the lid is complete matte, if that makes sense) and the tube casing is a silver colour. The tubes are also square so the lipstick won't roll away! They just look nice, I wouldn't feel embarrassed to apply this lipstick in public.

I own the following shades and finishes:

Pink Lace and Revolution in Cream finishes. Pink lace is a really soft, light pinky brown. It was the first shade I purchased and I really enjoy it! It's an easy to wear shade. Revolution is a harder colour to describe. I'm not really sure why I'm just having a tough time! It's a dark purply pink colour with brown undertones, I think. I would definitely swatch it before buying though, because my description could be off! Anyways, they both wear wonderfully. They aren't long lasting; maybe a few hours at best but if you eat or drink it'll come off even faster. They glide on beautifully and feel really moisturizing though, so I don't mind reapplying!

Rosy Nude in a Velvet Gel finish. I have two lipsticks that currently live in my purse and this one is about to join them! It is a beautiful rosy nude colour, as the name suggests. It's a rosypink with brown undertones and the velvet gel finish is lovely! This lipstick glides on just as easy as the cream ones do, but I will admit the cream finish feels just a touch nicer in my opinion. I think that this is supposed to a semi matte finish and I think it succeeds! It isn't a true matte in my opinion but that's okay, that's probably why Marcelle didn't say it was a Matte finish. I honestly feel like this lasts just as long as the cream ones, the only difference is on my lips the cream ones have a bit more of a sheen.

on 1/22/2017 2:00:00 PM

I picked this up in Buff Nude 755 at SDM on impulse at full price $12Cdn. VERY impressed at this MLBB shade. Doesn't go orange and is such a nice change from all the matte lipsticks. Smooth, creamy and a lovely texture without scent. Very impressed and I will be looking for other colors.

on 6/2/2016 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this lipstick and how creamy it is, doesn't make my lips flake after reapplying or wearing all day, typical non scented lipstick smell to it. I wouldn't say it's long wearing and it transfers easy. I have the shade 702 Attitude, got it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart, I will definitely be checking out some other shades that have good reviews once I see them on sale again. Wearing Attitude in the picture I posted.

on 1/6/2016 9:02:00 PM

Great lipstick. So underrated. Great texture, colors and feelings on my lips while I'm wearing it. Beautiful.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have this brand of lipstick in a few diifferent shade and I love it. Very creamy, very pigmented, easy to apply. My favourite is Jezebel, which is a nice mauve colour.

I quite like how these lipsticks often go on sale!

Would absolutely repurchase. I am looking forward to trying some other colours too.

on 6/20/2015 1:57:00 PM

I love it. Very creamy, stays on well, colors are lovely. I got the 851 (obsession) and it's a LOVELY darker shade. My skin is olive/beige, i have green eyes and short platinum blond hair. It's perfect. It was on sale for 2,99$ which was awesome!!

on 9/26/2013 9:02:00 AM

Love these lipsticks!!! They have some of the best nude shades ever. They r so creamy and moisturizing with good pigmentation and descent staying on power. I can't get enough of them...I'm tempted to buy all their shades. I have their lipsticks in shades: Revolution, and Attitude. I'm thoroughly enjoying them and I strongly recommend them to everyone.