Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

4.7

100% pure Tea Tree Oil

on 11/24/2017 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This works miracles on my acne. It helps to dry out the pimples

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product! I apply it all over my face at night and my skin has improved so much! The texture of my skin has softened and it definitely has helped cure and prevent my mild acne. Will definitely repurchase this product. I have oily skin and this product doesn’t dry my skin out.

on 10/31/2013 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Tea tree oil has been a staple in my regime for over a year now, it's kinda ridiculous how much I love the natural scent of it actually... I use it to create my own make-up remover (Water, EVOO & few drops of Tea Tree Oil). Recently I've discovered that this product on its own works wonders for those cystic pimples as well!

I like the fact that the glass bottle is tinted and if you buy the smallest sized bottle the packaging acts like a dropper (hard to describe) which is convenient because you can control how much product is used; my only gripe is with the larger bottles which do not have that so I have to estimate how much to tilt the bottle - even then I often end up pouring too much product.

Overall, this product is a miracle worker! I think it has eliminated a lot of potential breakouts for me and I will continue to buy this forever.

on 7/18/2013 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i recently got my nose re pierced after 2 years because every time i got my nose pierced, it'd get infected or end up with weird cysts.. ive been using this to disinfect my nose piercing every night and wow. i cant even begin with how amazing it works. i had tried everything. sea salt, anti microbial soap, etc. this is the only thing that has helped my piercing heal amazingly. i love this stuff esp for the price!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have been suffering from mild acne for a long time. I always get these nasty whiteheads all over my face. Sometimes these whiteheads would turn into pustules. So I have been, and I am still trying to find the perfect solution to treat my pimples. Anyways, this product is good for spot treatment only. Do not rub it over your entire face because it will cause redness. I think it is a relatively effective spot treatment. It dries up the infected area and it fastens the healing process. But do not expect a miracle. Treating acne and pimples need time. Do not expect an overnight result. It takes time but I would say, it does help mostly with pustules but not so much whiteheads/blackheads.

on 12/1/2011 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely adore this!! I agree with the other reviewers, this product is so multi purpose and amazing, it really works. I like to rub it, undiluted, onto parts of my face that are prone to break outs a few times a week and I dab any on spots and it kills them overnight and keeps my skin clear. My skin is a bit sensitive and I've had no problems with irritation, stinging,dryness etc the product is very gentle. I love that it is organic and 100% pure tea tree oil. I don't mind the smell, it's quite soothing. My only gripe is that the bottle, the 10ml one at least can get a little messy, but it's not too much of an issue. I love love love this stuff!! It's a necessity :-)

on 8/3/2011 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is very good tea tree oil. I think it's quite pure and not watered down. I trust this brand for their tea tree products, and I also use their Tea Tree mouth wash.

Popular Body Skincare Products