Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

4.5

100% pure Tea Tree Oil

on 11/24/2017 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This works miracles on my acne. It helps to dry out the pimples

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product! I apply it all over my face at night and my skin has improved so much! The texture of my skin has softened and it definitely has helped cure and prevent my mild acne. Will definitely repurchase this product. I have oily skin and this product doesn’t dry my skin out.

on 3/8/2016 7:52:00 PM

I bought tea tree oil for two purposes, one for spot treating my random acne spots. Use very very little as the concentration is high. Might end up burning sensitive skin instead. 2nd use is to add it into my shampoo, to kill mites and stuff, and to help with dandruff. Works wonders. My scalp stopped itching after two washes. Pretty pricey but well worth spending on.

on 9/16/2016 4:07:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

Love it, I use a generic Australian brand not this one but its the closest. I put it on everything pimples, bumps and scrapes, works most almost everything to elevate them.

One bottle lasts me years, best appliqued using a cotton bud

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

HG status!best tea tree oil i've ever used.Whenever my itchy fingers decides to pick on any pimples,this oil prevents bacteria from spreading by acting as an antiseptic.It stings a little,but I find diluting it in water reduces its strength and purpose, for me at least.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Now that I'm 15, my acne did worsen again somehow and my forehead acne came back.
Got myself this at $13.90 (10ml) version. First 2 weeks shows not much changes. Then 3rd week arrive and I see much difference in my skin despite that it gets dry when using it. My zits are smaller, there's less pimples, my acne scars are lighter than ever before. 4th week, my forehead acne worsened again but the rest of the skin shows no improvements. 5th week: pimples on forehead gets smaller yet there are some still lingering on my forehead. BTW, I GAVE IT A 4 STAR BECAUSE MY SKIN FEELS SO CALM AND COOL WHEN APPLIED DIRECTLY. ALSO, LOVE THE SMELL!

I'M NOW USING IT FOR MY BODY ODOUR AND IT'S doing ok for now. I will be using Retin-A from now on since tea tree oil is not doing much on my kind of acne.

I am loving tea tree essential oils! I used this in my DIY yoga mat cleaner, which smells great and helps kill bacteria. But I remembered recently that tea tree oil should work on pimples as well, so I tried it on my time of the month pimples and they shrunk in size within 24 hours! I am never going back to Clean and Clear Acne Spot Treatment (which worked for me but definitely not at the rate that tea tree oil does)! It is so good for your skin, great for sensitive skin, all natural, and if you don't care for the smell- this product is for you! So many great uses too, not just pimples and for cleaning. At the store I bought it at, the sales person also gave me a little booklet that describes all of tea tree oils uses. I recommend asking if the store has something like that as well!

on 10/2/2015 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Work wonders. I have super sensitive skin prone to a few pimples now and again. When I feel a little bump coming I'll dab some oil directly on it overnight and by the next morning it'll have gone down in size. I'll put some on again under my moisturizer and makeup in the morning too. I feel like it's great at preventing full blown breakouts. I do get a bit of a red mark because of it but you can cover that with makeup (can't cover a swollen zit with makeup!) snd it'll fade after you stop using the oil on it. Yes really strong smell but that also fades and I've gotten used to it. I can't live without this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I used this for spot treatment and mix it with ACV toner. It does dry out pimples but it doesn't really help with deep cystic acne or blind pimples. The packaging sucks. Please make a dropper or something, knowing that you need it in drops.

Worst product ever. It didn't made my acne or acne scars better or fade but it also made it more red. It also burns your skin badly. Pricey in my country and has no good results. Disappointed.

Popular Body Skincare Products