The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter

The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter
Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter

2.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Esters, Glycerin, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Benzoic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Mel, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

it's...okay, i think. i've only used this a couple of times so i'm not too sure, but i'm not too keen on how my hair feels oddly straw-like afterwards. (i saw a couple of reviewers complain about the same thing, which is a bit concerning) it's weird, because it's somehow both conditioning and sort of...drying....which...defeats the purpose. lmao.

on 11/15/2016 9:27:00 AM

I tried this thinking it would be great. Wrong! It left my hair feeling greasy and straw like. That's not what a conditioner is meant to do. Do not buy, waste of £!

on 7/9/2016 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I got this but hardly use it. Not liking the smell, not sure about the rest. Will use again and review.

Awful for my hair. I first followed the instructions and rinsed thoroughly but my hair ended up both greasy and dry at the same time...?? Thought I should try it again and use the product for a shorter time - same end result.

I will never use it on my head again - but found that it works great as a shaving cream for my legs! Still just giving it one lippie though...

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the travel size one of this to try at home. The smell isn't really bad but it's something I'm not accustomed. Also the hair butter didn't really work for my hair. I don't know why though. But there are many people's review in internet that stated they found this work for them. Well, whatever it is, I'm not planning to re-purchase this.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Creamy consistency but I have to use a lot to feel like my hair is conditioned. It has a decent scent but I had to make sure to follow directions in the back to get the best results. It does give slip, but the results don't last after my hair air dries. I think I will try this as a leave in and see how it goes. Will update soon.

I hated this stuff. My hair felt like straw after. I used it as a masque and left it in for 30 to 40 minutes. It did absolutely nothing. Not a fan of the smell either. I used to love the Body shop products back in the early 90's... Something changed and their pretty low quality now for a big price.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I use this as a leave in conditioner. Only a small amount is already enough to get my hair looking moisturised and healthy. My hair is very thicke, dry, frizzy and coarse. This hair butter tames it down. It completely kills the frizziness, makes it a lot more pleasant to the touch and overall takes out some of the natural volume of my hair (which it has A LOT of). Usually I put this in after my hair has just been washed and is air drying. The result last for days after, so I don't need to apply it every day either.

The product doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my hair, but then again I only apply it in small amounts. It doesn't leave any residue if it's spread well. The scent is not my most favourite, but I don't hate it either. It reminds me a little of clay. The jar is a little annoying, it's difficult to get all of the product out.

I'd definitely repurchase this.

I love this product. Smells great.It leaves my hair totally moisturized. My hair tends to get dry in the winter. This brings the moisture back in.A must not a lust.

on 1/27/2015 12:17:00 AM

The hair butter was on sale when I purchased it. I like that it's devoid of parabens, silicones and colourants. The smell is nutty and nice. I've used it once till now since it's a recent purchase. I applied it to my hair (like a mask) and then washed it off after 15 minutes with shampoo (no conditioner). It was really soft, shiny and felt, looked much more moisturised than it usually is.

Since I got it on sale, it was worth the money (half off). I won't buy it again only because I use virgin oils to moisturise my hair weekly and that's what works best for me.

Popular Conditioners