Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C(alcohol denat), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

helps makeup last long. Does make skin matt but not matte all day. You still need to blot but other then that it s great.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried all of the setting sprays and this is one of my favorites. I have combo/oily skin and this really helps to minimize my shine and keep my makeup from slipping! And I love that I don't have to use my fingers for application. I recommend this to all my girlfriends who complain about the same issues, hands down.

Love this stuff! I work retail and am always hot. The air in the back room never works and I have to spend a lot of time there, so I sweat constantly. I was using primer and another setting spray, but it didn't help at all. I went to Sephora, told the girl my issue, and she recommended this. I was skeptical, because it says oil control and I have extremely dry skin, but this is a miracle worker! I use it twice- after foundation and concealer, then again after powder and my makeup doesn't budge! It doesn't dry me out, which I as afraid of.

My makeup will last over 12 hours without a touch up and a coworker said it was on fleak yesterday hahaha so I'm a happy customer!

Lets just say I had to re-read the bottle to make sure it didn't say " makeup remover", because that is exactly what it did. I sprayed it on and everything melted off. This happened 2 days in a row with 2 different makeup techniques. So i guess since I've spent the money on it I'll be using it as a makeup remover or I'll find a friend who it does work for. I will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Hey love my oily skin keeps me looking 5 to 10 years younger than my peers. But some days you just want a nice matte and polished look to last all day. Had high hopes for this product but I was left greatly disappointed. Applied product after primer, foundation and powder.

Pros: It does set make up all day; glad I purchased travel size to try out first.

Cons: Does not control oil-- in fact it makes my face oily-er; Cheaper setting sprays can do the job just the same

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was not impressed with this stuff. I have very oily skin and after I applied all my makeup I finely mist this stuff on and while it feels good, it does nothing to keep my makeup in place. It almost made me more oily. Would be better for people with dry skin but that is the opposite of what's in the name. Will not be using again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product! It works perfectly with everything else i use - drugstore or department store. My skin stays matte for hours and hours, my skin doesn' absorb all the makeup. It's amazing, can't ever go without this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this goes on SO uneven. I have bought this 3 times and all of the spray head have some kind of problem, my mac fix + goes on beautifully, the spray head is great in my fix +... but this?? it goes on horrible. And it doesn't help me at all. SOOO EXPENSIVE. I don't like the smell. I will buy the all nighter next time

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Fantastic setting spray.
Really does help keep my makeup in place all day and extends the wear time by a few hours. Does help control oiliness to some extent- but not a whole heck of a lot.
I only need a few spritzes- around 3- so this bottle will last for ages.
I also use this to transform my powder eye-shadows into liquid- just spray it on the brush and voila!
I would say this is worth the price. As someone who works long hours, I really need my makeup to last.
Give it a try- small sizes are readily available at Sephora, ebay etc.
Highly recommended!

I'm glad to see that other girls with oily skin have had problems with this setting spray, because I was wondering if it were just me! Like a lot of others have complained, I found that my makeup was actually oilier after putting this on than it is without it. Usually my skin doesnt start looking oily until 6+ hours after I've applied, but when I use this setting spray it's oily almost immediately. All I wear in my daily routine is primer, a lightweight powder foundation, blush and contour, so I really didn't expect this setting spray to weigh it down as much as it does. It keeps stuff in place, I guess, but if I'm going to buy the setting spray specifically marketed to cut down oil, I'd like it to actually do that.