Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C(alcohol denat), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance.

Makeup did seem to last a tiny bit longer on first day but as it didn't control most of my oil when I blotted it transferred my foundation but not as much as usually (without setting spray).
Second day of using this and it has dried out my undereye area to the point it is sore!
Also wondered what looked different when I looked in the mirror, this setting spray oxidises foundation nearly a shade or two darker.
Lucky I bought travel size.
Do not buy if you have sensitive skin especially under eyes.

I love this product very much! I couldn't imagine my makeup Routine without it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

34yrs iv never had oily skin issues..then Summer 2017 came.. 😂..sweaty and greasy WERE my middle names! I got on my other girls site while at the beach begging for someone to tell me ab a setting spray that would freaking work!!! Mine always worked and i didn't have my MAC fix+ with me..So after being told UD de slick numerous times i got it..took a before and after pic the next day on the beach and the results are insanely different! If in being honest,besides MAC,hairspray was my 911 goto in heat bt this stuff,the second it hit my face just dried all that nasty sweat up but not to a point where i was dry looking..just enough to stop the sweating. I do really love this and will keep by my side,but i only seem to need it in the super hot heat..That said-if your an oily chick looking for a HG set,I highly recommend this to you! Or if your like me and sweat like crazy in serious heat and nothing else works,lol..this is also calling YOUR name!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

OILY SKINNED GALS & GUYS LISTEN UP. You need this in your life!!!! I have such oily skin and this is by far the best product I have ever used that actually helps keep the oil at bay. I used to use the All-Nighter setting spray and while it definitely did help my make up last 12+ hours, it did not do anything for my oily skin. This de-slick version makes my makeup last AND keeps my face matte all day long. I don't need to blot or touch up my makeup at all throughout the day or night when using this! I love this and will definitely be repurchasing it and recommending it to everyone I know.

Stick to All Nighter. I have always used All Nighter from UD but because I get an oily T-Zone I decided I would try De-Slick for a change to try and help my situation a bit. Anyway, long story short, it was a waste of my money, didn't help control oil at all. :(

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

helps makeup last long. Does make skin matt but not matte all day. You still need to blot but other then that it s great.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried all of the setting sprays and this is one of my favorites. I have combo/oily skin and this really helps to minimize my shine and keep my makeup from slipping! And I love that I don't have to use my fingers for application. I recommend this to all my girlfriends who complain about the same issues, hands down.

Love this stuff! I work retail and am always hot. The air in the back room never works and I have to spend a lot of time there, so I sweat constantly. I was using primer and another setting spray, but it didn't help at all. I went to Sephora, told the girl my issue, and she recommended this. I was skeptical, because it says oil control and I have extremely dry skin, but this is a miracle worker! I use it twice- after foundation and concealer, then again after powder and my makeup doesn't budge! It doesn't dry me out, which I as afraid of.

My makeup will last over 12 hours without a touch up and a coworker said it was on fleak yesterday hahaha so I'm a happy customer!

Lets just say I had to re-read the bottle to make sure it didn't say " makeup remover", because that is exactly what it did. I sprayed it on and everything melted off. This happened 2 days in a row with 2 different makeup techniques. So i guess since I've spent the money on it I'll be using it as a makeup remover or I'll find a friend who it does work for. I will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Hey love my oily skin keeps me looking 5 to 10 years younger than my peers. But some days you just want a nice matte and polished look to last all day. Had high hopes for this product but I was left greatly disappointed. Applied product after primer, foundation and powder.

Pros: It does set make up all day; glad I purchased travel size to try out first.

Cons: Does not control oil-- in fact it makes my face oily-er; Cheaper setting sprays can do the job just the same