Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray

3.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C(alcohol denat), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using for about a month now. I knew this stuff was great but didn't realize until the MAC MUA said my skin didn't look oily. I have extremely oily skin and my make up had been on for about 7 hours when she said that. Will keep buying!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I have no idea why but this setting spray smells like a bagged salad that I used to always buy at the grocery store. I just take a huge deep breath and hold it when I use this.

Despite the smell, this setting spray has worked very well for me, especially on my forehead which is the most obvious when it gets oily. Usually what I do is spray some on my brush with foundation, apply and blend that, use a matte setting powder, and then use this spray again to take away some of the powdery look, set my face, and help with oil control.

The price for the 1oz travel size is not bad, especially since I just wanted to try it out for the first time, but the full size 4oz bottle for $32 is a better deal in terms of price per ounce. The only other setting spray I’ve tried so far is the NYX matte and that one didn’t do anything to keep me from getting oily. $32 seems a bit much to drop on a spray but I really do feel that this does what it claims.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this even more than the All-Nighter - it does keep my make-up on as long as the other one, but I also feel I look less oily with it (my skin is extremely oily, Double Wear lasts less then 3 hours on me without the setting spray/primer combo). I feel with setting sprays you have the impression that they are useless until you run out: I definitively see the difference now when I use it. One con though: I run out of setting sprays quite fast.
Overall, I really like this product and definitively need it now, especially if I'm going for a long-wearing make-up. I have the all-nighter now but I think I'll go back the de-slick when I run out.

Makeup did seem to last a tiny bit longer on first day but as it didn't control most of my oil when I blotted it transferred my foundation but not as much as usually (without setting spray).
Second day of using this and it has dried out my undereye area to the point it is sore!
Also wondered what looked different when I looked in the mirror, this setting spray oxidises foundation nearly a shade or two darker.
Lucky I bought travel size.
Do not buy if you have sensitive skin especially under eyes.

I love this product very much! I couldn't imagine my makeup Routine without it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

34yrs iv never had oily skin issues..then Summer 2017 came.. 😂..sweaty and greasy WERE my middle names! I got on my other girls site while at the beach begging for someone to tell me ab a setting spray that would freaking work!!! Mine always worked and i didn't have my MAC fix+ with me..So after being told UD de slick numerous times i got it..took a before and after pic the next day on the beach and the results are insanely different! If in being honest,besides MAC,hairspray was my 911 goto in heat bt this stuff,the second it hit my face just dried all that nasty sweat up but not to a point where i was dry looking..just enough to stop the sweating. I do really love this and will keep by my side,but i only seem to need it in the super hot heat..That said-if your an oily chick looking for a HG set,I highly recommend this to you! Or if your like me and sweat like crazy in serious heat and nothing else works,lol..this is also calling YOUR name!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

OILY SKINNED GALS & GUYS LISTEN UP. You need this in your life!!!! I have such oily skin and this is by far the best product I have ever used that actually helps keep the oil at bay. I used to use the All-Nighter setting spray and while it definitely did help my make up last 12+ hours, it did not do anything for my oily skin. This de-slick version makes my makeup last AND keeps my face matte all day long. I don't need to blot or touch up my makeup at all throughout the day or night when using this! I love this and will definitely be repurchasing it and recommending it to everyone I know.

Stick to All Nighter. I have always used All Nighter from UD but because I get an oily T-Zone I decided I would try De-Slick for a change to try and help my situation a bit. Anyway, long story short, it was a waste of my money, didn't help control oil at all. :(

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

helps makeup last long. Does make skin matt but not matte all day. You still need to blot but other then that it s great.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried all of the setting sprays and this is one of my favorites. I have combo/oily skin and this really helps to minimize my shine and keep my makeup from slipping! And I love that I don't have to use my fingers for application. I recommend this to all my girlfriends who complain about the same issues, hands down.