3.3

$33.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

4 days ago

I am a loyal user of the regular setting spray and decided to try out the matte version. It doesn't hold makeup in place for very long compared to the original. It also does nothing for my oily skin. I recommend trying the original setting spray that they have.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

from

7 months ago

I tried the All Nighter setting spray and was thoroughly underwhelmed but this is even worse! Unfortunately, this made my usual foundation settle into ALL my fine lines which is something I don’t usually suffer with. It also made my foundation separate and transfer unpleasantly which is again, something I don’t usually have any problems with. Most bizarrely, this made my foundation oxidize to a completely different color which, AGAIN, I’ve never had an issue with... All in all, this caused my base all sorts of problems I don’t usually have. Very, very VERY strange. Sensitive skins, be wary, this contains alcohol... A colossal waste of money.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Kinky, Medium

10 months ago

I bought this product because I have extremely oily skin and I was looking for something to keep me matte through my 12 hour shifts. I purchased one bottle and it didn't do well, even with the estee lauder double wear. When I switch to the fenty foundation I figured I'd give it another shot. This does absolutely nothing for controlling my oil so I switched to all nighter and the all nighter is doing amazing I won't be purchasing this one again.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown

HairBrown

2.0

a year ago

<object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/v8l4hlihCbU"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/v8l4hlihCbU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> So I am on my second bottle of this stuff, and I thought I liked it! I never noticed super amazing performance from it, but it's good enough. Then I did a wear test, and I found that it realllly didn't do much for me. It may have performed a little bit worse than using no setting spray. I will not repurchase!

About reviewer (306 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

a year ago

I think this is a pretty good setting spray for oily skin. The packaging is high quality, the spray is even, and it dries quickly. Weirdly it doesn't seem to automatically mattify but I do think it helps control oil through the day. My make-up looks better after a few hours when I use it. I do want to try the classic UD all nighter to compare, but wouldn't be against using this one again!

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

a year ago

THE BEST! I've tried LOTS of setting sprays but always go back to this one. My nose gets very oily and this is the only setting spray that doesn't make my makeup slide off, after hours of wearing it. Also, my makeup tends to look slightly 'cakey' after I put powder on, so I use this afterwards and it totally gets rid of the cakey-ness and makes my face look dewy (not oily!). It really is the holy grail of setting sprays and worth the price. The only issue I have is the horrible smell, which I wish they'd change.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

from

2 years ago

Worthless. Takes away the powdery look of my powder foundation but makes my skin even shinier than usual. Save your money.

About reviewer (113 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

I've always had super oily skin, and foundation usually doesn't like to stay on my face for very long. This has become a game changer for me, and I can't live without it now. My makeup will look the same way it did 7 hours ago, and that's truly amazing. I would rather buy the $15 one, cause $32 is a little steep for me. But overall, this is a great product and it will change your makeup game forever!

About reviewer (201 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

2 years ago

I'm not that well-versed at setting sprays although I love the concept. This is my first one and I found it easy to use and it definitely held my makeup in place all day/night. It did not irritate my skin but I did not like how it oxidized within a few hours. I'll probably try other brands before buying this one again.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

2 years ago

Potentially an unpopular review, but I didn’t really get the hype? Got this over the All Nighter as I have a super oily t-zone but it did nothing in terms of oil control, and that in itself is what I need fixing to improve the longevity of my makeup. It sprays on wet then dries down but there’s no particularly visible mattefying effect even when first applied. Will get the classic All Nighter next instead, wouldn’t bother with this one again. *Tip: If you’re tempted to try this get the mini version for £10 rather than the full size for £28, there’s more than enough in it for a good trial run.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral