Zotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color

2.0

1 review

on 7/13/2018 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff WRECKED MY HAIR. Ok, so I've dyed my hair for YEARS, every color under the rainbow, 40 bleach by myself, my hair could tAke it. Until recently, I dyed it BLUE BLACK with age beautiful. I was looking for something permanent, never used a dye meant to cover up gray hair before so maybe that was my mistake? I used the developer that it said to use from the brand too. My hair is short above my ears, it was relatively healthy before I died it with this colour. Immediately after I dyed it, 10 small pieces of hair came out after washing. I thought it just needed some conditioning and stuff, but EVERYTIME I ran my fingers through my hair especially when washing, hair kept coming out! Sometimes it would come out not even touching it! This has never happened to me in my life. I kind of panicked, so I got protein treatments, deep salon conditioners, even olaplex. NOTHING STOPPED THE HAIR COMING OUT. Granted it wasn't lots of hair coming out to notice, but it was still upsetting. I still to this day never understood what happened, because my hair wasn't dry or tangly, it was soft and smooth, and looked shiny and healthy. But it wasn't... so sadly I went to chop off most of my hair again. I learned my lesson, so now I'm just gonna stay far away from any sort of hair coloring for awhile, and when the time is ready I will just go back to what used to work for me. The one good thing about this dye is it was a deep intense blue black, and the dye is pretty permanent from anything else I've tried.

Popular Hair Color Products