L'Oreal Nutrilift

No Image

I've been using this lotion on and of since ever it first came on the market. It really makes my skin firmer, especially on my problem areas (hips, thighs, upper arms). Yes, there is only so much a lotion can do, but for a small boost in my selfconcious mind I feel it is definitly worth a try. The lotion isn't runny and feels firm and silky when applying. It doesn't feel extremely greasy but it needs a few minutes to sink in. If you don't like that, use it before bed time, you'll wake up with a beautiful toned skin and won't have the yukkie feeling while dressing up. As for the packaging it will look nice in your bathroom. It's a big white bottle with pump (yippi) slimlined into a female shape with gold details. The scent is modest and not overpowering, I would describe it as white flower scent, and a bit powdery. You will not have it overstaging your perfume.

on 11/9/2005 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Didn't have high expectations for this -somehow other than the eyemakeup remover- the Plenitude line is ho-hum IMO. However, I was very pleasantly surprised with this product! Smells florally powdery lovely and I use it before I sleep so there is no clashing of fragrances. Not heavy and sticky like the Body Shop butters and was very comfortable and easy to use. Price also pretty cheap. Reccomended.

on 10/21/2004 1:54:00 AM

This body lotion isn't too oily even for a humid weather in Singapore & it firms up my skin very well. Skin remains soft over 24 hrs! The scent isn't too strong & this comes in a slim convenient pump. I think L'oreal's Body Care Series is really value for money and this is no exception!

on 1/14/2004 8:17:00 AM

This is a very decent body lotion. It's rich enough to feel emollient, smells good (my boyfriend thinks so - bonus!) and not too expensive. I wouldn't expect it to "lift" anything though...

Decent body lotion but can't see any firming/lifting effects as claimed. Oh well, should have expected that... Even those high-end cellulite creams don't work~~~

on 10/15/2003 8:53:00 AM

This body lotion has a nice soft fragrance. Not greasy and absorbs nicely into the skin. However, I have really dry skin, and it's not enough to just use this once per day (and I am using the one for Dry Skin). This would probably suit someone with a normal skin.

on 7/20/2003 10:37:00 PM

This is a decent body lotion but I can't detect any 'firming' or 'lifting' to my body if any. It moisturises well and comes in a sleek pump bottle but I will only repurchase if they are on special. I find the texture of the two varieties (Normal & Dry skin) to be very very similar. This is not the magic solution for the perfect body :) Retails for around $13 in Australia.

on 6/21/2003 10:08:00 AM

Works really well for dry skin. And its funny, for the last six months I have been using this as a body lotion when I wear Chanel Allure! I thought it was just me, so I am glad to read that other people think it smells like it too!

Been using this on and off for 8 months or so. Anti-dryness? Sure. It's very emollient and leaves my skin soft, with a not too greasy film on my skin.

Firming? Sorry to say, but I can't tell if my butt is firmer or not! Maybe a little bit and maybe more so if I used it every day! Agree with balenciaga that it's almost a dead ringer for Chanel Allure body lotion...just a bit softer. continued >>

on 5/14/2003 4:04:00 AM

PRICE: AUD$13.00

I'm pretty impressed with this moisturizer. It's a fluid that's easy to spread, yet absorbs quickly into the skin and moisturizes well. The scent is a light greeny sort of scent, nice and clean. btw, the bottle will last ages!

continued >>