Kirkland Moisture Shampoo

Kirkland Moisture Shampoo
Kirkland Moisture ShampooKirkland Moisture Shampoo

4.3

water sodium cocoyl isethionate cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine methyl isethionate disodium cocoyl glutamate sodium lauryl sulfoacetate decyl glecoside ammonium cocoyl isethionate divinyldimethicond/dimethicone copolymer disodium laureth sulfosuccinate helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil lycium barbarum fruit extract aloe barbadensis leaf extract camellia sinesis leaf extract cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract punica granatum extract melanin vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract glycol disterate glycerin fragrance quaternium-91 sodium cocoyl glutamate peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate amodimethicone panthenol polyquaternium-10 ppg-3 benzyl ether myristate chlorphenesin methyl gluceth-20 guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride c11-15 pareth-7 laureth-9 phospholipids hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol c12-13 pareth-23 c12-13 pareth-3 trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate trideceth-12 superoxide dismutase sodium ascorbyl phosphate tocopheryl acetate methylchloroisothiazolinone methylisothiazolinone

on 2/2/2017 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I'm not too sure about this product. I brought it only because I wanted something new and something that would be sulfate free without paying too much. The shampoo itself is super thick which makes me think it's nourishing my hair. I pair it with the conditioner - smells great. My biggest issue is that since the shampoo/conditioner is so thick it leaves a nasty residue in my tub which eventually clogs it which means I end up having to clean my tub more often than I have time for. Unfortunately this makes me NOT want to purchase again.

This product is good, but it does nothing for my hair. I have wavy, frizzy, color processed hair and honestly after using this shampoo, my hair feels like it gets more frizzy.

Also, this shampoo smells wonderful, but the scent doesn't last a very long time. It probably only lasts about a day and after that, it's completely gone.

I really wanted to love this shampoo, but it is just not for me !

on 10/17/2016 3:02:00 PM

It's such a great shampoo! Comparable to high end shampoos in the market. Hope they will not change the formula or discontinue because I will cry!

Great product

on 8/9/2016 7:02:00 PM

This is by far the best shampoo I've ever used! I have thick, wavy shoulder length hair that gets frizzy easily. I swear I've been searching for years for the holy grail of shampoos and I found it! I have tried just about everything out there. Even the expensive salon brands like Redken and Kerastase just never left my hair looking all that great. This stuff definitely gives my hair the moisture it needs. Love that it is sulfate and paraben free and the vegan and gluten free is an added bonus. It smells amazing as well. Sort of a cherry vanilla scent. The matching conditioner is great too and gives my hair that slip feeling. The shampoo is $9.99 and conditioner is $7.49 which is pretty cheap considering its compare able to Pureology. Will continue to buy this stuff as long as Costco will sell it!

on 1/13/2016 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Tried this today and was impressed. It made my hair super soft and shiny. The scent is a bit strong but smells good.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm from Montreal Canada and the bottle here is red but I'm pretty sure it's the same product cause the label and name are the same. At first I was really excited to get this after reading all the positive reviews about it and I've been wanting a good sulfate-free shampoo for a while. My first few washes were really good, my hair felt hydrated and my curls air dried really well but after a couple months using only this I think it was too good and cheap to be true. I'm going to stop using it because my hair has been feeling extremely dry and fried, more than before I started and like I'm not 100% sure if it's because of the shampoo or my hair routine but I've also noticed that I started getting a few pimples on my scalp in my hair and around my ears and neck, something that I've never had before. I think the shampoo feels too chemical and silicone-y to be a true good for your hair sulfate-free product, like I found that it lathers the same as the regular stuff. It did clean my thick frizzy hair really well and didn't weight it down. I'm now gonna look into cleansing conditioners or a more natural sulfate free option.

on 9/6/2015 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the most moisturizing and gentle shampoo I've ever used! I'm very low maintenance with my hair as I never chemically dyed it and I use heating tools like once in a while. I don't like spending a lot on money on my naturally thick and straight Asian hair, but my hair is prone to dryness. Usually I find most shampoos strip my hair dry despite claiming to be moisturizing and I can tell by how tight and knotted my hair gets after rinsing. However this one impressed me after I used it for the first time. It was thick, but lathered nicely and yet I could run it through my strands without a hassle. My hair is no longer dry because of this! I do use this with the conditioner, but that one seems runny and less moisturizing compared to this shampoo. I will repurchase this alone!

Pros:
- Good price with its large amount
- Comes with a pump dispenser
- Moisturizing
- Vegan

Cons: none, because I can't really think of any.

on 7/18/2015 8:18:00 AM

I always read reviews but until now have never posted one. I can't praise this shampoo and its partner conditioner enough! I have shoulder length that gets highlighted every six weeks (eek) and therefore needs TLC! I wash my hair twice a week and before I discovered this I was using a pre shampoo deep conditioning mask, followed by shampoo and then conditioner. Once my hair had air dried I would then spray it with leave in conditioner to make brushing easy. Well that routine is no longer! Just shampoo and condition ( leaving conditioner on for 3 mins) and the brush just glides through the hair. On the weekly wash when I use my Fudge violet toning shampoo I mix it with some Kirkland shampoo, works a treat.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have finally found my HG shampoo! I have tried every shampoo under the sun, high end and low end, and I have finally found a perfect shampoo for me that doesn't break the bank. I have long, very thick and coarse, color-treated blonde hair that has dry ends and oily roots. I occasionally get eczema on my scalp and this shampoo does not irritate it. This shampoo feels and works like a high-end shampoo; it creates a rich and creamy lather (no sulfates) and rinses out and moisturizes my hair very well and doesn't leave my roots too greasy. This has not faded my color at all either. I am sooo happy I found this! I would recommend this to anyone!

Popular Hair Products