Kirkland Moisture Shampoo

Kirkland Moisture Shampoo
Kirkland Moisture ShampooKirkland Moisture Shampoo

4.3

water sodium cocoyl isethionate cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine methyl isethionate disodium cocoyl glutamate sodium lauryl sulfoacetate decyl glecoside ammonium cocoyl isethionate divinyldimethicond/dimethicone copolymer disodium laureth sulfosuccinate helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil lycium barbarum fruit extract aloe barbadensis leaf extract camellia sinesis leaf extract cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract punica granatum extract melanin vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract glycol disterate glycerin fragrance quaternium-91 sodium cocoyl glutamate peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate amodimethicone panthenol polyquaternium-10 ppg-3 benzyl ether myristate chlorphenesin methyl gluceth-20 guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride c11-15 pareth-7 laureth-9 phospholipids hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol c12-13 pareth-23 c12-13 pareth-3 trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate trideceth-12 superoxide dismutase sodium ascorbyl phosphate tocopheryl acetate methylchloroisothiazolinone methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is amazing on so many levels... Cruelty free ..sulfate free... and so creamy good and so darn cheap ....The price will knock you off your feet..... At Costco under 10 bucks for a HUGE bottle..I love love love this stuff ....Conditioner just as amazing.... Better than Nexus inmho....I moved far away from any Costco recently so I paid extra on Amazon but it's so worth the price!!

on 3/9/2017 11:56:00 AM

Smells FANTASTIC, and everything was great for the first few washes, but unfortunately it leaves a heavy residue on my hair and I will not be purchasing it again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Well, why I haven't tried this as long as I am a Costco member and that's a LOOONG time... I have just used the shampoo twice and I am completely amazed at the results and the second wash was better than the first. I have healthy, below shoulder length, slightly layered, older virgin hair with very little gray. Almost every shampoo I've tried recently, and that includes spending a fool hardy mini fortune on Its a 10 products, this has them beat by a mile, at least for me. The 10 products, with the exception of the mask which is nice, seem to, while I don't understand, dry my hair out !? I don't have curly, coarse or processed hair in any way, tends to be on the softer side and needs a very good shaping to just agree with my waves and I wash, dry upside down, a couple flicks with the brush and I'm good to go. This shampoo has brought my routine to an amazing return! I work full time in Manhattan and I need to feel comfortable with how my hair looks and this brought my hair confidence back.

My hair is soft, shiny, bouncy and suddenly has the texture, movement and body it hasn't had in quite a long time and I'm going on 66. Most everything I have used recently from Pantene (which I like but builds up) Organix (sort of like) and others seems to weigh my hair down and I only on occasion condition the last few inches.

For the price and quality and ingredients and lack there of (deemed to be made by Purology) in my opinion and with my hair type and expectations, I'd say its a clear winner. I also love the fragrance, very light, clean and earthy (Ha! I did say I was going to be 66 :) ).

There are hundreds of products out there and not all are right for all :)

on 2/2/2017 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I'm not too sure about this product. I brought it only because I wanted something new and something that would be sulfate free without paying too much. The shampoo itself is super thick which makes me think it's nourishing my hair. I pair it with the conditioner - smells great. My biggest issue is that since the shampoo/conditioner is so thick it leaves a nasty residue in my tub which eventually clogs it which means I end up having to clean my tub more often than I have time for. Unfortunately this makes me NOT want to purchase again.

This product is good, but it does nothing for my hair. I have wavy, frizzy, color processed hair and honestly after using this shampoo, my hair feels like it gets more frizzy.

Also, this shampoo smells wonderful, but the scent doesn't last a very long time. It probably only lasts about a day and after that, it's completely gone.

I really wanted to love this shampoo, but it is just not for me !

on 10/17/2016 3:02:00 PM

It's such a great shampoo! Comparable to high end shampoos in the market. Hope they will not change the formula or discontinue because I will cry!

Great product

on 8/9/2016 7:02:00 PM

This is by far the best shampoo I've ever used! I have thick, wavy shoulder length hair that gets frizzy easily. I swear I've been searching for years for the holy grail of shampoos and I found it! I have tried just about everything out there. Even the expensive salon brands like Redken and Kerastase just never left my hair looking all that great. This stuff definitely gives my hair the moisture it needs. Love that it is sulfate and paraben free and the vegan and gluten free is an added bonus. It smells amazing as well. Sort of a cherry vanilla scent. The matching conditioner is great too and gives my hair that slip feeling. The shampoo is $9.99 and conditioner is $7.49 which is pretty cheap considering its compare able to Pureology. Will continue to buy this stuff as long as Costco will sell it!

on 1/13/2016 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Tried this today and was impressed. It made my hair super soft and shiny. The scent is a bit strong but smells good.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm from Montreal Canada and the bottle here is red but I'm pretty sure it's the same product cause the label and name are the same. At first I was really excited to get this after reading all the positive reviews about it and I've been wanting a good sulfate-free shampoo for a while. My first few washes were really good, my hair felt hydrated and my curls air dried really well but after a couple months using only this I think it was too good and cheap to be true. I'm going to stop using it because my hair has been feeling extremely dry and fried, more than before I started and like I'm not 100% sure if it's because of the shampoo or my hair routine but I've also noticed that I started getting a few pimples on my scalp in my hair and around my ears and neck, something that I've never had before. I think the shampoo feels too chemical and silicone-y to be a true good for your hair sulfate-free product, like I found that it lathers the same as the regular stuff. It did clean my thick frizzy hair really well and didn't weight it down. I'm now gonna look into cleansing conditioners or a more natural sulfate free option.

Popular Hair Products