Kirkland Moisture Shampoo

Kirkland Moisture Shampoo

4.3

water sodium cocoyl isethionate cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine methyl isethionate disodium cocoyl glutamate sodium lauryl sulfoacetate decyl glecoside ammonium cocoyl isethionate divinyldimethicond/dimethicone copolymer disodium laureth sulfosuccinate helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil lycium barbarum fruit extract aloe barbadensis leaf extract camellia sinesis leaf extract cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract punica granatum extract melanin vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract glycol disterate glycerin fragrance quaternium-91 sodium cocoyl glutamate peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate amodimethicone panthenol polyquaternium-10 ppg-3 benzyl ether myristate chlorphenesin methyl gluceth-20 guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride c11-15 pareth-7 laureth-9 phospholipids hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol c12-13 pareth-23 c12-13 pareth-3 trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate trideceth-12 superoxide dismutase sodium ascorbyl phosphate tocopheryl acetate methylchloroisothiazolinone methylisothiazolinone

on 1/13/2016 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Tried this today and was impressed. It made my hair super soft and shiny. The scent is a bit strong but smells good.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm from Montreal Canada and the bottle here is red but I'm pretty sure it's the same product cause the label and name are the same. At first I was really excited to get this after reading all the positive reviews about it and I've been wanting a good sulfate-free shampoo for a while. My first few washes were really good, my hair felt hydrated and my curls air dried really well but after a couple months using only this I think it was too good and cheap to be true. I'm going to stop using it because my hair has been feeling extremely dry and fried, more than before I started and like I'm not 100% sure if it's because of the shampoo or my hair routine but I've also noticed that I started getting a few pimples on my scalp in my hair and around my ears and neck, something that I've never had before. I think the shampoo feels too chemical and silicone-y to be a true good for your hair sulfate-free product, like I found that it lathers the same as the regular stuff. It did clean my thick frizzy hair really well and didn't weight it down. I'm now gonna look into cleansing conditioners or a more natural sulfate free option.

To Read all 104 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/6/2015 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the most moisturizing and gentle shampoo I've ever used! I'm very low maintenance with my hair as I never chemically dyed it and I use heating tools like once in a while. I don't like spending a lot on money on my naturally thick and straight Asian hair, but my hair is prone to dryness. Usually I find most shampoos strip my hair dry despite claiming to be moisturizing and I can tell by how tight and knotted my hair gets after rinsing. However this one impressed me after I used it for the first time. It was thick, but lathered nicely and yet I could run it through my strands without a hassle. My hair is no longer dry because of this! I do use this with the conditioner, but that one seems runny and less moisturizing compared to this shampoo. I will repurchase this alone!

Pros:
- Good price with its large amount
- Comes with a pump dispenser
- Moisturizing
- Vegan

Cons: none, because I can't really think of any.

on 7/18/2015 8:18:00 AM

I always read reviews but until now have never posted one. I can't praise this shampoo and its partner conditioner enough! I have shoulder length that gets highlighted every six weeks (eek) and therefore needs TLC! I wash my hair twice a week and before I discovered this I was using a pre shampoo deep conditioning mask, followed by shampoo and then conditioner. Once my hair had air dried I would then spray it with leave in conditioner to make brushing easy. Well that routine is no longer! Just shampoo and condition ( leaving conditioner on for 3 mins) and the brush just glides through the hair. On the weekly wash when I use my Fudge violet toning shampoo I mix it with some Kirkland shampoo, works a treat.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have finally found my HG shampoo! I have tried every shampoo under the sun, high end and low end, and I have finally found a perfect shampoo for me that doesn't break the bank. I have long, very thick and coarse, color-treated blonde hair that has dry ends and oily roots. I occasionally get eczema on my scalp and this shampoo does not irritate it. This shampoo feels and works like a high-end shampoo; it creates a rich and creamy lather (no sulfates) and rinses out and moisturizes my hair very well and doesn't leave my roots too greasy. This has not faded my color at all either. I am sooo happy I found this! I would recommend this to anyone!

on 5/10/2015 8:49:00 AM

Best sulfate free moisturizing shampoo ever! Love the conditioner too! It left my fine, frizzy hair smooth & full!

on 3/29/2015 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My hair is curly and had been so dry and brittle for about three months. It was awful and splitting so bad. I tried different shampoos and conditioners, deep conditioners, coconut oil, olive oil, but nothing helped. I ended up cutting off six inches and bought both the Kirkland shampoo and conditioner. I've been using them for three weeks and there is such a big difference in my hair. I don't use any products in my hair. I just let it air dry. It looks so healthy and shiny again and it is so soft, no longer crunchy and puffy. You don't need to use a lot of either one, a little truly goes a long way and if you use too much it will make your hair heavy and oily right away.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This stuff is AMAZING!!!!! I was reading on another website about some shampoo recommendations and one person recommended this. MUA had good reviews so I decided to try it out. It's like $8 for each bottle and they're 1 liter.

Like stated earlier, this stuff is amazing. You don't even need to use a whole bunch so this product is going to last me forever. Other reviewers have complained about the smell but I love it so it just comes down to personal taste. Test the smell out at Costco. The shampoo makes my hair feel so soft and clean that I don't even need the conditioner every time, although I usually do a small pump of conditioner. It REALLY cuts down on my frizz. I can wear my hair unstyled (I usually straighten it) and still feel confident. My hair has really never felt this soft and my mom even commented on how nice my hair looked. She tried the shampoo as well and loves it now and has decided to use this on her color treated hair rather than Redken.

I have fine hair so I was scared that this would make my hair really greasy/oily after one day because of the moisture. I can go about 2 (3 if I wanna push it) full days before I need to wash my hair again. I really love that it doesn't have sulfates or parabens. So impressed with Kirkland.

I'm so scared about calling it my HG because every time I do that a product will start failing me. If my opinion on this product changes then I'll definitely update but so far I am super happy. I do wish that they had a bottle-cap version so that it would be easier for when I travel but it's not a big deal and definitely worth it. I really hope that they don't stop making it. I'm about to go and pick up 2 more bottles.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this because so many people are comparing this to Pureology (which I have never tried). This was about $8.99USD.
It does have a fragrance to it, but it faded out during the day.
This first time I used it I was not too impressed as it left my thick hair very limp and somewhat dull. Not sure why. So I put it in the closet to save for later.
A couple of weeks later after a glazing treatment and using hairspray for the humidity in Texas my hair got really dry again. I decided to try these again and wow! my hair was left very moist, bouncy, soft, and shiny! amazing!!
I am not sure what happened the first time I used the shampoo and conditioner that it didn't work, but the second time using it worked like a charm!
Too bad its only sold in Costco! :(

on 2/10/2015 1:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Very gentle, well priced shampoo. It doesn't strip my hair, leaves it soft and doesn't weigh it down. Light neutral scent that doesn't linger when my hair has dried. This isn't strong enough to remove the buildup from the serums I'm using but it doesn't add to the buildup the way some shampoos (and conditioners) do. I do use a clarifying shampoo once or twice a month (neutrogena). Would repurchase.

Popular Hair Products