Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

I've got to hand it to Wet'N'Wild, this trio is a must have in EVERYONE'S makeup collection. I keep this in my train case with my other staple products. I use this on days when I want a quick/easy look or when I'm not inspired with my current palette of choice. For such an affordable product, the pigmentation is out of this world. I'd definitely recommend for those who are also starting out in makeup. Those with more mature eyes and are worried about any fine lines/wrinkles showing you might want to skip this as it has shimmer in it.

on 2/24/2017 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Wet N Wild. Aside from the monniker, which sounds like a topless bar or unclothed performer name, you make some DANG good eye shadow (though I wish you had more mattes to choose from). 'Walking on Eggshells' is a smooth and silky hit ! One of my fave shimmery assortments - beautiful on basically everyone (especially the champagne-y pink), though the light shade is not my first choice for highlighting super dark complexions. And for three bucks !! - Don't pee your pants.

on 11/21/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE this eyeshadow palette!!! I feel like it is so easy to create a super easy natural everyday eye look with this palette.These shadows feel like high-end ones and blend so easily. I seriously cannot believe that it is only $3!!! Will repurchase again and again!

I love this eyeshadow! It is super pigmented and natural which I always look for in an eyeshadow. It is not chalky and lasts a super long time. I use this as a highlight almost everyday and it gives such a beautiful natural glow, or you can build it up for a blinding glow😂. I love this product so much, it will be a constant repurchase of mine.

on 6/23/2016 10:32:00 PM

Finally got around to buying this a few weeks ago...and Ive been reaching for it every day since. I mostly only use the lid shade...I find using the highlight shade is borderline overkill since the lid shade is shimmery enough to make eyes pop. On me it shows as more of a champagne shade than a true pink...which is perfect. Blends so well, it makes it easy to swipe and dash out the door. Easy breezy, cheap, and perfect for every day eyes. No real issues with creasing, fading, or fall out in my experience. Wish I had tried this years ago...

I'm a teacher so I need a product that is cheap but not too overdone for everyday. This product is great. I mix the brown and pink for a light wash over the eye with a little highlight on the brow bone. Perfect for everyday and easy to repurchase.

on 3/30/2016 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very good product, especially for the price. Worth every penny. As many others have said before me, these eyeshadows are buttery, pigmented, easy to blend and generally pleasant to use. I plan on investing on more WnW eyeshadows, as the quality is stunning for the price.
You often get what you pay for with makeup, but not in this case. My only gripe is the packaging; I find the case harder to open than it should be.

on 11/26/2015 1:42:00 PM

I give this 4-4.5 out of 5

This makes for a really pretty everyday eye look. I supplement this with a matte peach eyeshadow in the crease to get the look I want, because I always need some matte in my eye looks and this trio is entirely frost/shimmer.

I kinda disagree with the reviews praising the pigmentation of this. I feel that the top 2 shadows show up true to the way they appear in the pan, but the bottom shadow does not appear as peachy as it does in the pan. Instead it goes on as more of a pale champagne color. It's still pretty, but not the beautiful peachy-pink it appears in the pan. You would have to use it over a pink base in order to make the pink tones come out, I think.

Otherwise these shadows apply evenly with minimal fall-out, and are extremely blendable. In my opinion this is probably one of the eyeshadow products available at the drugstore.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

The pigmentation on these is insane!!! I created an every day eye look with this and it didn't even take me 10 minutes to do so. I did a first impressions on camera, and I have to say I am SUPER pleased with this trio. The formula is super creamy to the touch, no fallout, very pigmented, I didn't even have to wear a primer underneath these shades, the highlight colors are even more pigmented than the ones in my high end palettes. WIN!

on 9/24/2015 12:11:00 PM

I never knew what a buttery eyeshadow was until i purchased this little drug store gem. (I got this at Walgreens BOGO 50%, i also bought Sweet as Candy, but haven't used it yet) I've seen it talked about on the boards, YT's and blogs.

The packaging is cheap and annoying to open but i do love that it comes with TWO applicators, great to use if you wanted to touch up throughout the day or if you were traveling.

the color payoff is impressive, really made me brown eyes pop. Its so versatile, you can create so many looks with these three shades. The colors are so easy to blend.

for reference I used Miliani eyeshadow primer and NYX jumbo pencil in Milk as a base. Lasted all day, no creasing.

I'm sad i waited to so long to pick this up! Can't wait to try more of the trio's