wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/21/2017 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful, beautiful beautiful eyeshadows. Compete with MAC and Urban Decay quality. The Browbone shade is, a lil powdery but on me makes for a great icy highlight. Soft, pigmented, just a swipe will do. That eyelid shade sometimes I just swipe on and be done. Crease shade blends into the crease and outer corner so easily. Recommend for everyone.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow trios ever! My favorite shade is the lid shade 😍 It goes with so many looks! The pigmentation is amazing as well. The only downside is the crease shade. I sometimes experience fall out and I wish it was a matte shade, not a glittery shade. But overall, it's an awesome trio for the price. 👍🏼

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

It blends so nicely and I think it looks nice on all skin tones

on 11/6/2015 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I actually love this and this is really cheap and really good quality

on 5/9/2015 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I just started getting into eyeshadow, and after hearing the hype, I picked up this cute little trio at Target for $3. These shadows are so soft and buttery!! I honestly couldn't believe they were from the drugstore! The quality is just about as good as my Too Faced Natural Eyes palette. Over my Fergie primer, these don't crease and last virtually all day, with minor fading (I wear them for 12+ hours). All three shadows are shimmer. My favorite of the trio is the pinky champagne eyelid color. It goes really well with my fair skin, and doesn't look too frosty. The crease color can pull a little red, but still looks nice! The crease and lid color complement each other very nicely. All the shadows blend very nicely together. The only shade I don't really use is the brow bone one- I mainly use it for my inner corner. It's the one color thats a little more on the dry side. Love this little drugstore gem! With its cheap price and great quality there's no reason to not give it a try.

on 4/13/2015 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Such a pretty natural eyeshadow set. It's very easy to work with, so if you are a beginner this will be great for you. It's also great even if you've been doing makeup for years. Just a great eyeshadow palette to have and use for a quick, nice look.

on 1/10/2015 12:23:00 PM

Love the texture/colors and it's really cheap

I really like it. It's like a dupe for the Naked Basics palette. And it's also the perfect everyday eye makeup. I absolutely love it!

on 8/9/2014 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is so amazing! The eyeshadow colours are so pretty and so SUPER pigmented. They're extreamly velvety and easy to blend. They last a very long time and don't crease on me at least, they're also super cheap and super incredible quality :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

HOLY.
GRAIL.
EYESHADOW.

Seriously. This is my favorite neutral eye palette in the whole drugstore. Color payoff is amazing. Pigmentation is amazing. One light tap is enough for a sheer champagne-pink (I use the eyelid shade the most) wash of color on my lid. The crease shade is a nice, light-medium brown for definition without being too harsh. I don't use the browbone shade much, because I prefer to use Wet n Wild Brulee for browbones just because it's matte. But seriously.. The only way Wet n Wild could make these better is to make the shadows less crumbly. I've broken a palette already, but i guess that's the price to pay for buttery soft eyeshadows. Everyone must buy.