Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/19/2017 5:24:00 PM

I need more eye shadow like I need a hole in the head, but based on these reviews I went out and bought this little trio. I am impressed with this! Yes, the shades are shimmery but I really like this trio. I can honestly say that I will use all three of these shades, I am one that typically doesn't highlight the browbone but will now. This is perfect for a simple eye shadow look which is suitable for my 40 plus self. I find that I like to use a lighter lid shade and then a darker color in the outer corner which I will blend up into the crease, this is perfect for that. Who knows maybe I will experiment with the browbone shade as a lid shade and see what that does too. I am wanting to grab the I'm Getting Sunburned trio but I think that one has carmine which I need to avoid, but I might grab it anyway who knows. That has a really cool golden copper color that I think I may just have to have.

I give this 5 stars all the way, I am debating on buying another one of the trios and one of the comfort zone palettes now, not to mention considering buying a second one of this in case they are discontinued. For the price these are nice shadows. Well done WNW! Another drugstore gem!

I know everybody loves this trio, but they are not for me. I can't get good color payoff and it creases on my at about 6 hours. This is fine if I'm just running errands but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.

I'd heard so many rave reviews about this one that I was massively disappointed when I finally bought it. Firstly, it contains way too much glitter for my liking. Secondly, the eyelid color looks very pale when applied, the crease color could hardly be seen and the browbone color overwhelmed everything else. I also had a hard time blending out all the colors.

I find it much easier to work with NYX and L'oreal eye shadows, when it comes to drugstore brands.

The only good thing I can say about it, is that the colors are neutral and a good combination. For me, though, it doesn't work.

on 4/11/2015 5:47:00 PM

The middle shade is my everyday crease shade. The other two are simply too shimmery, but the middle works. It is a unique brown in that it almost has a peanut butter vibe goin

on 1/24/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Stunning. Cheap. Perfect little palette. Better than Mac. Believe it! Wet N Wild is a force to be reckoned with! Don't waste your hard earned money on high end eyeshadow. Buy this!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I finally caved and bought this a few weeks ago. I really like the brow and crease color. i could use them almost every day. The lid color just makes me look washed out so I wont use it. Its such a great, soft shadow that blends well that its worth it for the little money just to buy it for the other two shades tho. Package sticks but, eh... doesnt bother me.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

The eyelid color is a light champagne shade with a very tiny bit of pink. The crease color is a bronze shade with some shimmer. This trio is perfect for beginners. The quality is great. This works great for everyday and I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of these. The colors are all neutral & flattering, and the texture is very buttery. For 3 dollars at walmart, you can't go wrong with these. I LOVE THIS TRIO and will repurchase it over and over again.

on 5/23/2014 9:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Beautiful eye shadow trio!!! I mean really really pretty!! This is a lovely color combination of neutral shades. Love the champagne base shade, and the bronze crease shade....although I wish they had made the crease shade in a matte formula as opposed to shimmer/pearlescent. The browbone shade is stunning too; a soft ivory shimmer which looks amazing as a highlighter! The pigmentation of all three shades is excellent.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I can't believe how good these are for the price.
Aside from the packagain, these eyeshadows could easily be high-end!

I absolutely love the colour "browbone" as an innercorner-highlighter, and the colour "eyelid" is also really beautiful as an all over lidcolour, if you're going for that really light-natural look. I like how it has a tint of pink in it. The textures of these eyeshadows are super "creamy", soft and intense pigmentation.

The reason why I can't give this 5, is because I'm not crazy about the "crease" colour.
I find it way to pigmented and shimmery to go into my crease.
Also the packagain isn't that great. I haven't dropped it or anything, but one of the colours for some reason broke.

Very pretty colors, very smooth texture. Only con... doesn't last long enough. No creasing, just wears away.