Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

I've got to hand it to Wet'N'Wild, this trio is a must have in EVERYONE'S makeup collection. I keep this in my train case with my other staple products. I use this on days when I want a quick/easy look or when I'm not inspired with my current palette of choice. For such an affordable product, the pigmentation is out of this world. I'd definitely recommend for those who are also starting out in makeup. Those with more mature eyes and are worried about any fine lines/wrinkles showing you might want to skip this as it has shimmer in it.

I'm a little bummed out that I'm not liking this pretty eyeshadow trio nearly as much as I thought I would - especially after reading the glowing reviews from everyone. Don't get me wrong, I love Wet n Wild eye shadows in general and this trio is creamy, pigmented and very blendable. However, the colours are simply too light for me (I'm medium skin toned) to make any impact on my eyes. They just make me look washed out. I had to borrow a darker colour from my Comfort Zone palette to complete my look. I would try out other darker colours next time!

I've repurchased these shadows again and again. I especially love the pinkish champagne color. Its a close dup to Urban Decay Sin which was previously my go to shadow. I don't see any reason to spend the extra money now that I've found this.

on 2/24/2017 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Wet N Wild. Aside from the monniker, which sounds like a topless bar or unclothed performer name, you make some DANG good eye shadow (though I wish you had more mattes to choose from). 'Walking on Eggshells' is a smooth and silky hit ! One of my fave shimmery assortments - beautiful on basically everyone (especially the champagne-y pink), though the light shade is not my first choice for highlighting super dark complexions. And for three bucks !! - Don't pee your pants.

on 1/11/2017 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love the pink and brown in this trio - the white is perfect for highlighting. I find that these browns and pinks are very similar to Silent treatment and Sweet as Candy - being a pink and brown with a cream, but I still love them.

on 12/7/2016 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Price/quality this is amazing. Flattering colors, very pigmented and blendable. Great for every day. Quality is comparable to high end. And it's almost for free!

I know everybody loves this trio, but they are not for me. I can't get good color payoff and it creases on my at about 6 hours. This is fine if I'm just running errands but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow trios ever! My favorite shade is the lid shade 😍 It goes with so many looks! The pigmentation is amazing as well. The only downside is the crease shade. I sometimes experience fall out and I wish it was a matte shade, not a glittery shade. But overall, it's an awesome trio for the price. 👍🏼

This product gives great pigmentation the only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because it has a lot of fallout .

on 11/21/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE this eyeshadow palette!!! I feel like it is so easy to create a super easy natural everyday eye look with this palette.These shadows feel like high-end ones and blend so easily. I seriously cannot believe that it is only $3!!! Will repurchase again and again!