Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/7/2016 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Price/quality this is amazing. Flattering colors, very pigmented and blendable. Great for every day. Quality is comparable to high end. And it's almost for free!

I know everybody loves this trio, but they are not for me. I can't get good color payoff and it creases on my at about 6 hours. This is fine if I'm just running errands but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.

To Read all 568 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow trios ever! My favorite shade is the lid shade 😍 It goes with so many looks! The pigmentation is amazing as well. The only downside is the crease shade. I sometimes experience fall out and I wish it was a matte shade, not a glittery shade. But overall, it's an awesome trio for the price. 👍🏼

This product gives great pigmentation the only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because it has a lot of fallout .

on 11/21/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE this eyeshadow palette!!! I feel like it is so easy to create a super easy natural everyday eye look with this palette.These shadows feel like high-end ones and blend so easily. I seriously cannot believe that it is only $3!!! Will repurchase again and again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a necessary staple in my collection. Every color is perfect, and I would recommend it for anyone. For the price, this trio is a steal. The light color is great for highlighting the brow bone and the inner corner, the crease color looks good on its own, and the pink-champagne color is one of the prettiest eyeshadows I've come across. A+++

on 10/7/2016 1:24:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I was such a snob about this product. I saw YouTubers rave about it but still stuck my nose in the air. How could an eyeshadow tio that costs 2.99 be good AT ALL? I have had some really crappy shadows from the drugstore and while I love drug store products, all of my shadows come from prestige lines. UNTIL NOW. I purchased this after a friend and I had a discussion on how awesome some drug store mascaras are. She told me about the Wet N Wild shadow trios and said they are buttery and pigmented. I went out and purchased Walking on eggshells and literally it has been on my eyes EVERY SINGLE DAY since I bought it about two weeks ago, I haven't even touched another eye shadow in two weeks. I am going to be purchasing this shadow trio FOR LIFE. Believe me, if you're on the fence, BUY IT NOW. I can't wait to try more colors, although I don't think the selection was great other than this one, I'll certainly try them especially for the price! Only con is the packaging. Crappy, cheap packaging. But trust me, it's worth it.

on 9/2/2016 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I started using this a few years ago when someone said the browbone shade was a dupe for UD venus in the first basics palette. I used that shade everyday for a brow highlight but was running low and some of it cracked. I got this for I think $3 and have used the brow color in Venus' place ever since. It's a nice white/creamy shimmery frosty color. I strictly use it for my browbone, nothing else. And honestly, have never touched the other 2 colors Not sure why, maybe because I have so many other things to use but maybe one day I will try them instead of just tossing when i'm done with the white. I use this almost everyday because it's just a simple no brainer look for work with a matte nude on the lid and light brown in he crease. I use a fluffy brush to pick some up and swipe on, diffuses it a little bit so it's not too intense. Have gotten compliments on it. I think it's worth a try for $3. Will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hands down the best of the Color Icon permanent line trios. All the others have one unusable color (usually the crease which looks super pretty in the pan and turns out pitch black once applied) but this one has 3 perfect shades that look great together. You can have your eye make up done in 3 minutes with this trio (especially if you use good brushes) and it is one of only two (the other being I'm getting sunburned) that doesn't need any eye primer to show up to full potency. Can't go wrong with this trio, best one out there and better than many high end eyeshadows.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Found my eyeshadow fave of the moment :) I'm seriously never ceasing to be impressed with WnW powders- blushes, bronzers and shadows. It's one area they do consistently well. The pigmentation, shimmer, creaminess and longitivity of these shadows rivals the highest of the high end. Seriously, packaging aside they're top quality and their reviews speak to that.
The colors in this palette are great everyday-wear shades- your pale champagne gold, your light dusty mauvey rose, and your medium golden bronze. They are pigmented and shimmery and not chalky in the least. I didn't experience any fallout either!
The price is a steal- not to mention it was BOGO on WnW cosmetics at CVS. You simply cannot beat these for the price.