Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

I've repurchased these shadows again and again. I especially love the pinkish champagne color. Its a close dup to Urban Decay Sin which was previously my go to shadow. I don't see any reason to spend the extra money now that I've found this.

on 2/24/2017 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Wet N Wild. Aside from the monniker, which sounds like a topless bar or unclothed performer name, you make some DANG good eye shadow (though I wish you had more mattes to choose from). 'Walking on Eggshells' is a smooth and silky hit ! One of my fave shimmery assortments - beautiful on basically everyone (especially the champagne-y pink), though the light shade is not my first choice for highlighting super dark complexions. And for three bucks !! - Don't pee your pants.

on 1/11/2017 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love the pink and brown in this trio - the white is perfect for highlighting. I find that these browns and pinks are very similar to Silent treatment and Sweet as Candy - being a pink and brown with a cream, but I still love them.

on 12/7/2016 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Price/quality this is amazing. Flattering colors, very pigmented and blendable. Great for every day. Quality is comparable to high end. And it's almost for free!

I know everybody loves this trio, but they are not for me. I can't get good color payoff and it creases on my at about 6 hours. This is fine if I'm just running errands but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow trios ever! My favorite shade is the lid shade 😍 It goes with so many looks! The pigmentation is amazing as well. The only downside is the crease shade. I sometimes experience fall out and I wish it was a matte shade, not a glittery shade. But overall, it's an awesome trio for the price. 👍🏼

This product gives great pigmentation the only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because it has a lot of fallout .

on 11/21/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE this eyeshadow palette!!! I feel like it is so easy to create a super easy natural everyday eye look with this palette.These shadows feel like high-end ones and blend so easily. I seriously cannot believe that it is only $3!!! Will repurchase again and again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a necessary staple in my collection. Every color is perfect, and I would recommend it for anyone. For the price, this trio is a steal. The light color is great for highlighting the brow bone and the inner corner, the crease color looks good on its own, and the pink-champagne color is one of the prettiest eyeshadows I've come across. A+++

on 10/7/2016 1:24:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I was such a snob about this product. I saw YouTubers rave about it but still stuck my nose in the air. How could an eyeshadow tio that costs 2.99 be good AT ALL? I have had some really crappy shadows from the drugstore and while I love drug store products, all of my shadows come from prestige lines. UNTIL NOW. I purchased this after a friend and I had a discussion on how awesome some drug store mascaras are. She told me about the Wet N Wild shadow trios and said they are buttery and pigmented. I went out and purchased Walking on eggshells and literally it has been on my eyes EVERY SINGLE DAY since I bought it about two weeks ago, I haven't even touched another eye shadow in two weeks. I am going to be purchasing this shadow trio FOR LIFE. Believe me, if you're on the fence, BUY IT NOW. I can't wait to try more colors, although I don't think the selection was great other than this one, I'll certainly try them especially for the price! Only con is the packaging. Crappy, cheap packaging. But trust me, it's worth it.