wet n wild Color Icon - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/12/2014 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Another winner from Wet 'n Wild! Many reviewers have commented on the shimmeriness of this palette and it's true, this is more shimmery than Sweet as Candy (which is also definitely worth getting.) I don't find the shimmer too frosty, however (I'm looking at you, Neutrogena crease proof eye sticks) but maybe that's because I don't wear my shadows with primer. Without primer, the crease color, which I use as a lid color, shows up as dark and shimmery on my medium Asian skin, perfect for evening. For day I go with the crease color in the Sweet as Candy palette. Love this brand, love these eye shadows. The name may be juvenile but who cares? Quality and price are amazing, P.S. Applicators are indeed pretty terrible, but who cares, and they do work in a pinch. It's nice that the company cares enough to put them there.

on 6/29/2011 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I am not a lover of neutral eye shadows, and I almost passed on buying this trio, but I picked it up on a whim at Kmart at a BOGO free sale and I love it. All three colors work. They are very soft in texture and look. The colors look very neutral but really make a tired eye come alive. I think the colors would look great on anyone.

Video Reviews & Tutorials