wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 44-55
wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

on 8/19/2017 5:24:00 PM

I need more eye shadow like I need a hole in the head, but based on these reviews I went out and bought this little trio. I am impressed with this! Yes, the shades are shimmery but I really like this trio. I can honestly say that I will use all three of these shades, I am one that typically doesn't highlight the browbone but will now. This is perfect for a simple eye shadow look which is suitable for my 40 plus self. I find that I like to use a lighter lid shade and then a darker color in the outer corner which I will blend up into the crease, this is perfect for that. Who knows maybe I will experiment with the browbone shade as a lid shade and see what that does too. I am wanting to grab the I'm Getting Sunburned trio but I think that one has carmine which I need to avoid, but I might grab it anyway who knows. That has a really cool golden copper color that I think I may just have to have.

I give this 5 stars all the way, I am debating on buying another one of the trios and one of the comfort zone palettes now, not to mention considering buying a second one of this in case they are discontinued. For the price these are nice shadows. Well done WNW! Another drugstore gem!

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Wet n' Wild has done a fabulous job with many of their eyeshadows, and this set is no exception. I was pleasantly surprised by the great pigmentation and wear (using a primer underneath). It's mind blowing to think that the entire trio costs less than most brand's single eyeshadows! I said that I wouldn't buy it again only because I've got so many other shadows in my collection.

Normally I love W&W shadows (especially the new Color Icon ones), but this is just too shimmery for me to wear for every day. If they made this in a matte version I would be in heaven, but for now I only use it as accent colors. Still, it was $3 so it's not like the world's greatest tragedy or something! If you like shimmer and have younger eyelids, this could be great for you. Me, not so much.

Video Reviews & Tutorials