wet n wild Color Icon - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

on 8/13/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

Great little trio, a definite daily go-to for a not-too-overdone look. The colors are pretty well pigmented and blend well. Can't go wrong for the price. I'd buy this again, but it appears it's going to last for a long while since it doesn't take much to get the desired look. WNW continues to surprise me with their quality.

on 2/23/2012 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I was very surprised how great this trio is! I fell upon this by a youtuber review raving how much she liked this product and great it is, so i decided to go out and see what the fuss was about. I was shocked that this had so much pigment, smooth, creamy application, just enough shimmer to not be overly glittery and great staying power. AND IT WAS $2.99!!! The colors remind me of mac's nylon, woodwinked and sunday best but I feel the WNW colors are much more pigmented and easier to blend than MAC. I would definitely repurchase since I have been reaching for this palette every day since I bought it. Great buy!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I was so happy to finally get my hand on this eyeshadow trio. I have heard so many great things about it! So, I had just had to check it out for myself.

The shadows within the quad all have a nice luster to them. The light cream color (on top) is pefect for use as a highlight color or even used all over the lids by itself. The rosey-champagne color (at the bottom) looks wonderful on the lower lids. And, the dark-bronzey color (in the middle) is superb for use as a liner, in the crease, or on the lower lid.

I love wearing new colors on my eyes. With this quad, I can do a simple natural look or glam it up. And, what's best about them is that they don't ever crease on my eyes!!! Oh, how I wish all eyeshadows were like them.

Video Reviews & Tutorials