wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/12/2018 5:21:00 PM

I love this pallet. It makes a great eye look more day time than evening. The crease color in this version of the pallet is nice even for a supper pale gal like me. Yet the only down fall is the fall out in the pan. Also I would like a little darker brown bone hilight. Can't wait to try on version 2. The quad.... Cheep enuff to try out. And not feel like you were taken. Best of luck cuties.

on 8/13/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

Great little trio, a definite daily go-to for a not-too-overdone look. The colors are pretty well pigmented and blend well. Can't go wrong for the price. I'd buy this again, but it appears it's going to last for a long while since it doesn't take much to get the desired look. WNW continues to surprise me with their quality.

on 2/23/2012 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I was very surprised how great this trio is! I fell upon this by a youtuber review raving how much she liked this product and great it is, so i decided to go out and see what the fuss was about. I was shocked that this had so much pigment, smooth, creamy application, just enough shimmer to not be overly glittery and great staying power. AND IT WAS $2.99!!! The colors remind me of mac's nylon, woodwinked and sunday best but I feel the WNW colors are much more pigmented and easier to blend than MAC. I would definitely repurchase since I have been reaching for this palette every day since I bought it. Great buy!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I was so happy to finally get my hand on this eyeshadow trio. I have heard so many great things about it! So, I had just had to check it out for myself.

The shadows within the quad all have a nice luster to them. The light cream color (on top) is pefect for use as a highlight color or even used all over the lids by itself. The rosey-champagne color (at the bottom) looks wonderful on the lower lids. And, the dark-bronzey color (in the middle) is superb for use as a liner, in the crease, or on the lower lid.

I love wearing new colors on my eyes. With this quad, I can do a simple natural look or glam it up. And, what's best about them is that they don't ever crease on my eyes!!! Oh, how I wish all eyeshadows were like them.

Video Reviews & Tutorials