wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

High quality, long-lasting pigment for an unbeatable price

on 7/9/2014 11:52:00 AM

First wet n wild eyeshadow I ever bought and I fell in love with it !! The pigmentation in these trios are amazing . && I love the browbones colors . Definitely some of my favorite

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

PROS:
- Very cheap price (I think it was $4 at CVS).
- Excellent pigmentation even without primer.
- Great colours that are beautiful on its own or complimentary to one another (highlight- light yellow based ivory, lid- pale pink champagne, crease - slightly golden medium brown).
- Makes me look very awake and fresh.

CONS:
- Longevity. Because of the creaminess of the shadow, it creases on me after 3 hours or so. It's not a deal breaker though because the colours are relatively light and natural looking so it's not obvious unless I close my eyes and raise my eyebrows at the same time (which is not something I do outside the confines of my bathroom).
- As mentioned in numerous reviews, the packaging is not the most robust. Avoid dropping these as the casing might break or (more likely) the shadows will crumble as they are quite soft.

NEUTRAL:
- All the shadows are shimmers which may or may not be your cup of tea.

on 8/14/2013 4:27:00 PM

Such a great trio. It looks amazing I love every color in it.
But I don't use it together though because I find it looks over shimmery to me.
Does crease a little bit on my super oily eyelid

on 7/1/2012 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this trio! It makes a neutral look super easy, and the e/s are extremely pigmented and creamy. They have good lasting power as well. With its tiny price tag, this is such a steal.

on 6/28/2012 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Okay so I'm going to start off by saying the brown color is the reason why I got this palette.

The pink and white just don't do it for me, I'm an nc40 and they make my eyes looked washed out and ashy..

The packaging sucks, but it's like that with all WnW, they crumble easily.

The brown eye shadow is the BOMB!

on 5/11/2012 8:42:00 AM

I really had to buy this after reading the avid reviews of other forum-ers!

After going through great pains to get my hands on this (why u no sell wet n wild in singapore! D: - costs me USD 7 off ebay ): ) I did a swipe and almost fainted!

EXACT DUPES FOR URBAN DECAY'S NAKED PALETTE. WHOA!

Shan't list the dupes since the girls have kindly done so already. I followed the instructions on applying the colours and they look natural. What's more, they package it so it's travel friendly. To somemore who travels and likes to pack light, this is becoming a HG.

This is really cheap (if you live in the US) and becoming one of my favourite DS brands (Revlon will forever be first). So pleaseeeeeee don't be duped by high-end brands MAC or UD and start exploring the awesomeness that is Wet n Wild!

on 3/6/2012 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Wet n wild products are usually okay and deal with what is reasonable with my budget but I kind of regret getting this eye shadow because is so glittery it reminds me of either showgirls or hookers I still use it because it would be a waste if I did not use it but there are other cheap brands that carries eyeshadow that do not have so much glitter on them like NYC or la colors.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a very good inexpensive eyeshadow trio! These three colors are perfect if you want a very simple and light every day makeup. All of the shadows are smooth like butter except for the brown crease color. I feel like I need to pack the color on more when I'm using that color. The browbone color is a nice frosty off white color that's perfect when you want a shimmery browbone color. I really like the bottom shimmery light pink color (eyelid). That color reminds me of Urban Decay's Sin or Urban Decay's Snatch. The only difference between UD's Sin and the WnW color is that Sin is more of a frosty pink that's has silver undertones while the WnW eyelid color is more of a salmony pink with gold undertones. UD's snatch is more of a frosty pink color with silver undertones but with gold shimmer. Overall, I really like this trio and I will go and pick up more of the WnW trios!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

For the longest time, I have wanted to buy this after seeing reviews upon reviews on how perfect this palette is and I wish I trusted my instincts a little more because I've put off buying this color, despite a neutrals girl by heart, and opted for Wet 'n' Wild Vanity Palette first. Well, guess what? I LOVE THIS WAY MORE than that palette, hands down! The colors are so pigmented and so smooth--way smoother than my other high end eyeshadows, and this lasts so long without creasing. I've been wearing this for a couple of days now and I must admit I am head over heals in love with this because it not only matches any skintone (I'm an NC30/35 and I thought this was way too cool for me) but it gives you that effortless, soft, neutral eye that's perfect for everyday, or a romantic night out, or for school. This is such a versatile and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for that perfect everyday neutral palette. In fact, I was supposed to buy several palettes, Naked, Smashbox Softbox Softeye, Too Faced Natural Eye, and a couple more higher end ones, and decided to no longer spend the money on lesser quality shadows--yes, you heard me, lesser quality despite being higher end, because a. these last way longer, b. this has better pigmentation c. these colors are softer, smoother, and more blendable. I'm not complaining, but heck, I it makes me pissed to know that higher end brands are ripping us off on their products! Hahaha, kidding.

==EDIT==

I just wanna share that I have now hit pan on this palette and have multiple backups of this (one in my bag and the other in my vanity). This is officially my HG everyday go-to neutral palette and I have literally been using this every single day for the past three months. I' just so happy that I've finally found the perfect neutral palette that's not only great quality but also darn cheap! (And considering I'm such a neutral girl, I can seriously say that I love this palette so much that I can live off of this set of eye shadows for the rest of my life!--and that's a huge statement right there!) Do me a favor and go get yourself one because I promise you, you won't be disappointed. :)

PS. I have also stopped buying eyeshadows from higher end brands such as MAC, NARS, and Bobbi Brown since I find the quality of these shades are nothing compared to this trio. :)

====ANOTHER UPDATE======
This will forever be my signature palette, I have already used up around 4 of these and I'm still loving it. It's nothing at all similar to CG's Shimmering Sands, the quality and texture of these are WAY more smooth and they're way more pigmented. I will continue to buy more and more backups of these for as long as they make it, and if they do decide to discontinue them, good luck finding a backup of your own because I'll be clearing out every single stock of these in every drugstore I find. Hahaha--now that's true love! :)