wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 19-24
wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

on 7/9/2014 11:52:00 AM

First wet n wild eyeshadow I ever bought and I fell in love with it !! The pigmentation in these trios are amazing . && I love the browbones colors . Definitely some of my favorite

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Super cheap and super pigmented! Love everything about this trio. It's perfect for an everyday natural look and is so small that it can be taken on the go and not take up tons of space in your makeup bag.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have repurchased this product 2 times within the last year & a half. It's my HG eyeshadow, even over all of my Naked palettes too. There is just something so beautiful about the pink shadow packed onto your lids, it makes them look so wide & awake. (Also, Wet N Wild shadows stay on my lids longer than UD.) Super pigemented, creamy and affordable. Perfect little trio! <3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Why don't you own this yet? Go. Run. This is an all-around fabulous purchase. The lid color is a light, rose-gold shade with a champagne shimmer to it. It has enough warmth in it to look good on all skin tones (I am medium-olive so I understand that frosty pinks/silvers aren't always appealing. This passes the test) and I have fallen in love with the crease color. It is the perfect gold-brown to give definition and depth while being subtle enough for everyday. I'm still undecided on the brow color - the cream is a little too pale for me - but given the price there is no reason you shouldn't be on your way to the drugstore right now.

on 11/30/2012 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love the shadows, hate the packaging, and experienced creasing at the 7 hour mark. I would still buy this again though, the colors are really lovely!

Fantastic combination of colours.

This is my favourite go to day palette.

Lovely subtle nude colours that make my green eyes pop.

Great value for money.

Just love em!

on 7/1/2012 3:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this trio! It makes a neutral look super easy, and the e/s are extremely pigmented and creamy. They have good lasting power as well. With its tiny price tag, this is such a steal.

on 6/28/2012 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Okay so I'm going to start off by saying the brown color is the reason why I got this palette.

The pink and white just don't do it for me, I'm an nc40 and they make my eyes looked washed out and ashy..

The packaging sucks, but it's like that with all WnW, they crumble easily.

The brown eye shadow is the BOMB!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is a very good palette for a neutral look and perfect for work or school. I am just not a fan of how pink the lid shade appears on me but its still pretty nonetheless. I wear whenever I don't want that "whole lot of makeup" look or whenever I want something fast and cute.

on 5/27/2012 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I often have trouble with blending other eyeshadow colors, but not with this palette. I also like that the colors show up very naturally and it doesn't take a lot of effort to put them on. I usually just follow the color guideline and it looks perfect!