Dermalogica Pure light spf 30

Pure light spf 30

3.5

Not tested on animals

on 12/29/2011 7:26:00 PM

I was so excited to splash out and buy an expensive moisturiser for once and assumed it would lighten the pigmentation on my forehead. Unfortunately this product dried out my skin and made me look matte and white no matter how dark my foundation was! It also made my skin peel and did little to nothing for my pigmentation-so sad.
I am trying other Dermalogica products now though to give the company another chance and the Age Smart moisturiser is good. I like that they don't test on animals too!

on 7/24/2011 12:46:00 PM

This product is fantastic for my skin type. I am very fair and have blemishes and red patches on my nose and the pale skin seems to highlight this even more. I have been looking for a moisturiser with the added benefit of an spf for ages and this seemed to be what I had been looking for. When the pure light moisturiser arrived, I was impressed by the packaging and the moisturiser itself is so easy to apply. Other people have mentioned that pure light can make your face dry, however, I haven't experienced this at all. I feel that the moisturiser is perfect for me as it doesn't make my skin too oily or dry. I did notice a slight improvement in the appearance of my blemishes and my skin did appear to be more radiant after I used this. I think if you had the whole chroma-white range, then, the pigmentation will improve even more, as, all the products in the range will be working together. The moisturiser is also great as a base before putting on make-up. I have tried other moisturisers before which have made the application of make-up difficult and I appeared to have a 'waxy' look. However, this is great as a make-up base as I didn't appear 'waxy' or 'greasy' at all and my skin stayed soft and hydrated all day. Needless to say I will be repurchasing this product as it is a godsend!