Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment

Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment

3.9

Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance.

I don't love the Agadir oil spray treatment and I don't hate it. I started using this product because I really needed to find something that would combat my dry ends and help stop them from falling out. I think the product is somewhat to oily. I put tresemme conditioner on my hair for five hours dry (no shampoo ) washed it out with cool not cold water added the marc Anthony hydrating coconut oil and she's butter curl cream on damp hair then followed with the Agadir. My hair stop falling out after the procedure but Im not sure which product was the most helpful or did all three compliment each other.

on 6/20/2016 8:58:00 AM

I recently had my hair colored ("color melting" using 3 colors). I usually don't use permanent color because it dries out my hair so much, but decided to take the plunge. I purchased this spray to use when I blow dry (a few times a week) and I am amazed at how well is works. I spray it on damp hair to blow dry, then spray it in my hands and distribute the product on the ends after my hair is dry. It doesn't make my hair greasy and makes my hair look soft and healthy. The scent is not my favorite, but it really dissipates so it's not a problem. This is the first argan oil product I've used so I have nothing to compare it to, but I will definitely purchase this again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It distributes a very fine mist and dries very fast. I mostly concentrate it on my ends and I get very soft and shiny hair with minimal surface frizz. It doesn't feel greasy at all and doesn't weigh my hair down, but it does have a strong scent that some may either love or hate and yes it does linger for a long time. I think it smells great. It is exactly the same scent as my One n' Only Argan Oil Curl Styling Cream. I have many hair oils that I like to switch between and this is always included in my arsenal. You can spray directly on your hair or you can spray a bit of the oil on your palms and apply to your hair as well. It works very well on my medium textured 3b curls.

I purchased this, based on the reviews I have read, here. I really like this, because the oil is thinner, unlike most argan oils, which are thick and hard to spread throughout my fine hair.
I have tried other oil sprays, and even though they make your hair shiny, my ends still feel dry and crunchy-(maybe for the fact they also contain alcohol?) This, however makes my ends soft, so you can run your fingers through your hair and don't feel like you are snapping off the ends. Plus, this makes my hair much shinier than any other oil I have tried. The scent isn't my favorite..(It's a rather heavy scented vanilla) but it doesn't linger.

on 3/20/2015 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I mistakenly thought this was the same as the oil in a mist form and reviewed it as such. Anyway I love this format for a coney oil spray cause it's so fine, yet covers a broad area. PERF for fine hair. It's nice to spray on a boar bristle brush and then brush your hair... Shine shine shine!!! And smell oh the smell!!! Love all agadir products

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best argan oil hair care brand I have ever used. I use this along with the daily moisture shampoo and conditioner, having been platinum blonde with severe chemical damage my hair used to break and snap before I started using this!!! The spray treatment is not oily and the spray makes it easier to apply through your hair! I use it before and after I blow dry and my hair is left soft, shiny and smooth. Expensive but worth it, and I love the oil treatment sachets that come with the bottle too as the treatment oil is more expensive than the spray.
Smells so good too!!

on 9/15/2013 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I liked the smell of this spray and the fine mist that made it easy to use without weighing my hair down. It did leave my hair feeling soft, I think, but it didn't blow me away. And after a few months something weird happened to the half bottle that was left, and it turned into something like plastic beads inside. It rattled when I shook it, and the sprayer stopped working. I had to throw it away. If I'd paid the full, high price for this I'd be very annoyed rather than just slightly relieved that I had an excuse to move on to something different.

on 8/8/2013 1:38:00 PM

This just coated my dry thick thirsty hair. Zero softness, kinda sticky. Made my hair stiffer, and tangly, I'm not even prone to tangles!!

on 1/5/2014 10:51:00 PM

My hair stylist got me hooked on this about 2 years ago! She has fine, thin hair like me, so she understands how easy it is to make it limp and greasy-looking. This is a very fine mist. I spray about 3 squirts on the lower of my shoulder-length hair before blow drying and I swear it dries faster! Plus it seems to keep my ends in good shape longer (yay for growing out my hair!). I buy two at a time so I don't run out.

If you have thin, fine hair, a little goes a long way. It is much better than the heavier oils and serums that can weigh down my hair.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really enjoyed this product. I would put this on after I took a shower. I wouldn't spray directly onto my hair even though it come out in a fine mist I just prefer to spray some onto my hand and then comb through my hair with it avoiding my roots and applying the most product on my ends because that is the driest area. It has a scent but it isn't awful it smells husky if you smelt twilight woods from bath and body works it has a similar smell. Once dried your hair looks shiny and in my case less frizzy and it doesn't leave your hair oily which I like. Overall good product and will repurchase.

Popular Styling Products