3.3

Shop Now

Reviews

from

10 months ago

I started using this toner because I had some occasional pimples and my skin is oily in some areas. My pimples reduced drastically and I rarely have them now. However, I feel that this product might be a bit aggressive to sensitive skin, you can feel that it burns sometimes. I used for 6 months, the bottle is almost over now, and I will try a least aggressive toner now for a few months to see how the skin reacts, but I will buy it again for sure in the future.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

a year ago

I had a prior review on this but as opposed to updating a very old review, that will probably not get seen again, I figured I’d write a new one. Anyway, I used this toner for several years. I had chronic acne at the time but it seemed to help more than other toners or products I used at the time. Two or so years ago I started seeing a dermatologist and was prescribed accutane for two seperate periods. While on the first course, I noticed that (while it never had before) the tea tree toner was burning my face to the point I had to stop using it entirely, not only did I have chronic acne, but I had very sensitive skin (more so whilst on the treatment of course, hence why I couldn’t use it), but the oily skin I had constantly was stopping me from finding out that that was the case. I was recommended to tone with nothing stronger than micellar water. I could probably start using it again now, but having next to no oily skin or acne problems now, micellar water is good enough for now, but if you have acne that isn’t chronic, or just a flare up at that fine of the month, I think this would be a very good toner for you. And it smells delicious. I miss the smell of that toner very much.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

from

a year ago

The smell isn't nice but I don't really care because you can smell it for just a few seconds. I have combination skin and I tend to get pimples on my jaw and jawline. It really helps drying them out fast! I used to apply it on my whole face with a soaked cotton pad, but then I noticed that my cheeks got realy red! My sensitive skin reacted to it, it's quite strong. So now, I only apply it on jaw, nose and forehead, or locally if needed. It works for me, I will repurchase.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

My favorite toner, leaves me feeling instantly refreshed, although the bottle has gotten smaller now.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

This toner works great in conjunction with the same line's cleanser as far as oil control and reducing breakouts goes. However, I find that it loses effectiveness after a couple months of us and so I will be taking a break for a few months and then use it again to reap the benefits.

About reviewer (296 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

2.0

2 years ago

no visible effect. It doesn't really do any damage but it's got no use

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

1.0

2 years ago

This stings my face really bad upon the initial application, I'm not really sure about this part, but I think it actually broke me out?? I think this too 'strong' for a toner. It smells really bad as well. It's probably the smell of the tea tree, but it was too overpowering and 'spicy' for my liking.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3.0

Unbearable scent

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0

1. Expensive 2. Makes my skin oilier

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlack

3 years ago

On my third purchase of this toner. I apply it onto a small face towel, apply on my face and it really does mattify my face which is something I have to do before applying makeup. Sometimes it does have a little bit of a sting but I don’t mind it because if it is too strong I can dilute it with a little water or a less harsh toner like Witch Hazel, but the tea tree is a great essential oil for treating acne on the skin. This does have a strong scent but I’ve gotten used to it and I don't mind it. If I miss removing any foundation in my hairline this product definitely cleans it all up.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm