Yves Rocher Pur Bleuet Gentle Eye Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes

Yves Rocher Pur Bleuet Gentle Eye Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes
Pur Bleuet Gentle Eye Makeup Remover for Sensitive EyesPur Bleuet Gentle Eye Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes

4.1

Water, methylpropanediol, centaurea cyanus flower water, poloxamer 184, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, oleth-20, oleth-10, tetrasodium edta, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, sodium hydroxide

Good product, removes eye makeup extremely well. However I would prefer a less oily consistency, so I probably won't repurchase.

This very mild makeup remover is labeled for sensitive eyes, and I did not experience any irritation when I used it. It took off my waterproof eyeliner in literally one sweep, without tugging or pulling. This formula is paraben free and made with cornflower water. I did notice a slight oiliness afterwards, but I follow up immediately after with my cleanser, so it wasn't an issue for me. If you've been stung by removers before, give this one a try!

on 11/15/2015 3:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great, gentle, inexpensive eye makeup remover and not tested on animals. What's not to like?

And this product is multipurpose. Recently I've been using it also to clean my makeup brushes (white tipped makeup brushes like Sephora, Sigma, Real Techniques, etc.) and this stuff is amazing!!!! I shake it first then pour a small quantity in a clean, empty container, twirl my brush in and voilà!!! Clean as a whistle! Afterwards I twirl my brush in my Sephora solid brush cleanser (because the eye makeup remover is a bit oily) and then rinse.

And to think I was going to spend a fortune on Daizo (or Baizo) brush cleanser....

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

HG makeup remover. This is probably my most repurchased beauty item ever. I've never found a better eye makeup remover. This one is gentle and literally dissolves the makeup. I usually put a small amount on a thin cotton square and press it gently against my eye and let it do it's work for a few seconds (around 30). Then I gently wipe across my lid and everything comes off in a single swipe. If I ever have that stubborn eyeliner between my lashes I just soak a cotton swab in this stuff and glide it along my lash line and everything gets removed. I'll repurchase forever!!! Oh and it's also dirt cheap when you buy it on sale (around $5 CAD) and lasts a very long time.

on 1/27/2016 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I know this is formulated to remove waterproof makeup so it has to have oil in it to break down the ingredients but I don't feel it is worth wasting your money on. It leaves a horrible oily residue behind and it doesn't do a good job of removing even non-waterproof makeup in my opinion. Now, I do have very sensitive eyes and this just doesn't work for me but if your eyes aren't easily irritated give it a try, you might be okay with this formula. I however will stick with La Roche Posay Micellar water for face and eyes. It is super gentle and it works!

on 1/23/2016 3:38:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

i use this product for a couple weeks and i love it. Removing my eye makeup is soooo easy now. it never hurts my eyes area.

on 2/14/2015 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

this makeup remover is very gentle on the eyes but unfortunately it doesnt remove makeup easily. you need to swipe your eyes a few times with cotton pads that are already soaked with the product to remove all traces of makeup. not gonna repurchase.

on 9/21/2014 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Got mine for 3 euros on sale. Really great! I like it better than the loreal one (i have both) though they are similar, because this one seems gentler on the eyes and more natural (since it is natural haha) great though specially for the price, i think at normal price it is still worth it since it is much better than a lot of other brands i've tried and I think this is safer for the eyes :)

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

AMAZING!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just okay... I disagree with the "gentle makeup remover for sensitive eyes" title. This is in no way gentle. My eyes are rather sensitive and this remover can seriously irritate them if it seeps into my eyes to point I need to flush them with water and use moisturizing eye drops to calm them back down. It does take the makeup of , but not really a great product, there are better ones out there. In fact, a gentle micellar water that can be used on both face and eyes (e.g. La Roche Posay) is a much better alternative than this.