Yves Rocher Express Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes with Cornflower

Yves Rocher Express Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes with Cornflower
Express Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes with Cornflower

4.2

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclohexasiloxane, cornflower (Centhaurea cyanus) extract, Methylpropanediol, Propylene glycol, Hexyl laurate, Sodium chloride, Magnesium chloride, Capryxyl/Capryl glucoside, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, CI 61750 (D&C Green No. 5)

on 1/27/2016 11:37:00 AM

I know this is formulated to remove waterproof makeup so it has to have oil in it to break down the ingredients but I don't feel it is worth wasting your money on. It leaves a horrible oily residue behind and it doesn't do a good job of removing even non-waterproof makeup in my opinion. Now, I do have very sensitive eyes and this just doesn't work for me but if your eyes aren't easily irritated give it a try, you might be okay with this formula. I however will stick with La Roche Posay Micellar water for face and eyes. It is super gentle and it works!

on 1/23/2016 3:38:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

i use this product for a couple weeks and i love it. Removing my eye makeup is soooo easy now. it never hurts my eyes area.

To Read all 50 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

HG makeup remover. This is probably my most repurchased beauty item ever. I've never found a better eye makeup remover. This one is gentle and literally dissolves the makeup. I usually put a small amount on a thin cotton square and press it gently against my eye and let it do it's work for a few seconds (around 30). Then I gently wipe across my lid and everything comes off in a single swipe. If I ever have that stubborn eyeliner between my lashes I just soak a cotton swab in this stuff and glide it along my lash line and everything gets removed. I'll repurchase forever!!! Oh and it's also dirt cheap when you buy it on sale (around $5 CAD) and lasts a very long time.

on 11/15/2015 3:47:00 PM

Great, gentle, inexpensive eye makeup remover and not tested on animals. What's not to like?

And this product is multipurpose. Recently I've been using it also to clean my makeup brushes (white tipped makeup brushes like Sephora, Sigma, Real Techniques, etc.) and this stuff is amazing!!!! I shake it first then pour a small quantity in a clean, empty container, twirl my brush in and voilĂ !!! Clean as a whistle! Afterwards I twirl my brush in my Sephora solid brush cleanser (because the eye makeup remover is a bit oily) and then rinse.

And to think I was going to spend a fortune on Daizo (or Baizo) brush cleanser....

on 9/21/2014 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Got mine for 3 euros on sale. Really great! I like it better than the loreal one (i have both) though they are similar, because this one seems gentler on the eyes and more natural (since it is natural haha) great though specially for the price, i think at normal price it is still worth it since it is much better than a lot of other brands i've tried and I think this is safer for the eyes :)

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

AMAZING!

on 3/20/2014 1:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

An amazing makeup remover for my sensitive eyes and it doesn't irritate them a bit!
Removes eye makeup quickly and gently.
It's cheap.

None.

= I will repurchase!

on 7/6/2013 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I have super sensentive eyes but this REALLY got my eyes to sting!! Very disapointed

on 4/21/2013 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

THIS IS MY EYE MAKEUP REMOVER. It's so gentle and doesnt't hurt your eyes. Makeup comes of like magic, I was pleasently surprised with this little bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the second bottle right after finishing the first. It's gentle to my eyes and washes off even waterproof mascara easily. The price is good also. Love this product.