Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.9

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Do not buy this blind, as it can be a bit cloying. A light fruity take on "Chance" with citrusy top note and sweet florals. Very light and gorgeously packaged and marketed but alas, not my fave, I will stick with "regular" Coco.

Very sweet and light scent. Lots of scents trigger migraines and it doesn't bother me at all if I go easy on it. Don't need more than a couple sprays & it lasts all day. It's the only perfume I've worn where someone recognized it & asked me if that's what I was wearing. So if you don't wanna be trendy then maybe pass on this

Lovely floral,soapy,dainty,pink perfume...
Quince,Grapefruit,Melon
Jasmine,Hyacinth,Iris
Cedar,Amber,Musk
Very Nice for Spring & Summer....

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

During a recent trip, I had a long layover at the airport and wandered into the Duty Free shop (something I rarely ever do). I had plenty of time, so I just wandered around smelling all the fragrances. I've never had a Chanel perfume before, but fell absolutely in love with Chance Eau Tendre! I walked around with the little paper sample stick glued to my nose until I was sure this was the fragrance for me. I purchased it in the little twist and spray (around $70) since I get bored of fragrances easily and love to carry around rollerballs or small bottles of perfume in my handbag. I really like this scent. The Chanel website claims that it has "Grapefruit, Jasmine and White Musk notes" and I do find it sweet-smelling, but not cloying. It's also a strong scent, but not overpowering. Perfect for day or evening.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Its a refreshing grapefruit scent, sweet and girly perfect for spring.

This is really great for the office and every day life, running errands and church. Feminine, fresh, clean, pretty- who doesn't like it? I truly enjoy it but it is not quite original enough to be "my "scent.....so I would probably not wear it on vacation or around the house. I do love it, but it expresses the public me, not the private me. Unlikely I would repurchase as I am in my 50's and don't expect to run out of it. Retirement will see me wearing bolder fragrances.

I adore this perfume. Being in my mid-30's it's not too young, but it's light & airy and so feminine. I just LOVE it. I bought it for an upcoming beach vacation where I wanted something light & airy. Some reviewers on here say it lasts forever & some are like me, and say it disappears rather quickly. I did find that layering a sample of the lotion helped longevity a bit and it does linger on hair & clothing longer if you spritz a little in the air & then walk into it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I received a 5ml sample bottle of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre when purcasing another perfume. I was so excited and really really wanted to like it. However, I tried using it on three different occasions and it didn't work for me... It was so so sweet! I could smell it around me almost all day long (that must be a good thing for the ones who love this fragrance!) and I never felt less myself. The fragrance reminds me of candy. Very sweet candy. Also fruits (nothing citrusy nor fresh, but more like melon and peach, even though peach is not on the list of notes, I think). I can only imagine this fragrance on a sweet cute teenage girl...
Had to give my sample bottle away... :(

Worth every penny. Beautiful light honey suckle slightly musk vanilla-ey.. Long lasting and catchy simply beautiful ! new favorite!

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This feels very gauzy, ethereal, and feminine. Like something a delicate water nymph would wear. A soft, floral powdery musk that is reminiscent of water lilies; very soft, very pretty, and, unfortunately, quite forgettable. Staying power is minimal, and the powdery floral got on my nerves a little bit. Maybe it was TOO ladylike or Stepford Wife-ish? I imagine this is what the rich PTA yoga soccer moms would wear on their date nights. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not for me.

Popular Fragrances