Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

4.3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I received a 5ml sample bottle of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre when purcasing another perfume. I was so excited and really really wanted to like it. However, I tried using it on three different occasions and it didn't work for me... It was so so sweet! I could smell it around me almost all day long (that must be a good thing for the ones who love this fragrance!) and I never felt less myself. The fragrance reminds me of candy. Very sweet candy. Also fruits (nothing citrusy nor fresh, but more like melon and peach, even though peach is not on the list of notes, I think). I can only imagine this fragrance on a sweet cute teenage girl...
Had to give my sample bottle away... :(

Overrated screechy perfume that gives me a headache.

This fragrance is bascially DAISY, just wrapped up in a different package and more expensive, if you have Daisy, pass.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Edit: 2015 ...This has bad lasting power and my opinion has not changed...overpriced and lasts 20mins...whats so great about this boring flat scent . The edt chance is much more elegant and beautiful and this weak scent cannot compete !...(sampled this....fresh and clean....but smells just like MARIAH CAREY LUSCIOUS PINK FRAGRANCE.....I WALKED AROUND AND I THOUGHT TO MYSELF"....this is nice, but its a copy and so i did not want to buy it. what a bummer!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

First of all let me say that I'm confused as to why this is thought of as a fragrance for young women! Just because it's light and fresh doesn't make it only for teens or 20-somethings - it's great for hot sticky weather. Lovely, airy fresh semi realistic floral but not suffocating at all. "Pretty" has never been so true. Sorry to say that that, and the great bottle, is about all I can say good about it. The lasting power is just horrible and Chanel should be ashamed of using such a poor formulation and charging so much for it. If it lasted beyond 2 hrs I would rate this my favorite summer scent of all time but as it is I won't be repurchasing. So very sad. FYI - I have tested the similar fragrances (Marc Jacobs Daisy, one of the Vince Camuto's) and they are only similar at first but dry down in a harsher way (to me at least).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This feels very gauzy, ethereal, and feminine. Like something a delicate water nymph would wear. A soft, floral powdery musk that is reminiscent of water lilies; very soft, very pretty, and, unfortunately, quite forgettable. Staying power is minimal, and the powdery floral got on my nerves a little bit. Maybe it was TOO ladylike or Stepford Wife-ish? I imagine this is what the rich PTA yoga soccer moms would wear on their date nights. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not for me.

I was just reading another lady who said she has bad luck with Chanel fragrances and I think I'm the same I also find them too overpowering in general but this one has been my worst. When I smelt this in store, i thought wow I love it. I bought it and found it SO overbearing it gave me the most intense headache- that I felt quite sick! I have SO MANY perfumes and nothing like this has ever happened before so i just put it down to me generally maybe feeling unwell, and gave this perfume a few more chances, but same thing- id get an intense headache and feel a little unwell!! I just ended up giving it away. The scent itself is much more longer lasting than the ''fraiche'' version but for whatever reason, i just cannot wear it.

Nothing special at all, just your run of the mill floral....on me that is, there nothing wrong with it persay it's just not me. it's probably magical on some lucky people, I tend to have bad luck with Chanel fragrances and this one is no exception....they're either way too powerful or just don't wow me the way some houses perfumes do (Dior, Givenchy, Thierry Mugler) but that's okay I don't need 10 million perfumes...okay yes I do just not from Chanel. ;0)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I dont like this scent at all. Its a pretty bottle and colour, and it smells nice when you smell it from the bottle, but other than that, its nothing exciting. Its not what id expect from a chanel product, I do love chancel chance and like the eau fraiche too, but this one i shouldn't have purchased.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love chance original & Fraiche soooo much...
but Not this one.
it's scent is greasy to me..

Popular Fragrances