Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by age: 25-29

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My all time favorite daily fragrance! Not too sweet, unique and special! I would recommend it to every woman who wants to smell fresh, clean and feminine, a bit sexy and seductive too ;)

I really love Chanel Chance (Eau Tendre), it smells so romantic and it's over-bearing. It's my second favorite perfume to wear, and it's good year-round!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this fragrance. I always held back because of the price, but I finally relented when my Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh ran out.
I'm not sure why it's considered a "young" fragrance. Even if I were in my 60's I would wear this. Why do old people and young people have to smell different, anyway?? Shouldn't everyone, regardless of age, smell "pretty"?
The sales lady told me "men love this", and of course I fell for it, LOL

I got a tiny tester of this while traveling last year and fell in love with it! Knowing it was expensive I tried to make the tester last but I couldn't stop thinking about it so, two months later I decided to splurge a little.
It is a bit expensive but it smells expensive too, without being heavy or old. It's so fresh and girly, and I love the way it fades rather than turning stale and gross.
I feel like it fits both day and night, summer and winter. Yeah, I'm a little bit obsessed with this!
Absolutely buying this again when I finish it, can't get enough!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the very first expensive perfume I ever bought for myself. After reading good reviews about it in Marie Claire magazine I decided to give it a try. I bought it at Isetan and damn pricey, very pricey, like most Chanel perfumes. Eventhough the bottle wasn't fancy at all, it was a pleasant perfume though, didn't turn sour on my skin, it remained citrusy and flowery.

I don't wear it often, but when I do, I find it has nice long lasting staying power, heavy sillage after effect and when used sparingly, receives lots of compliments. I love the fact that it gives me that clean, fresh inoffensive smell.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Would you all believe that I didn't care for this when I first smelled it? I thought it was very "meh." I work at a perfume counter, and would show this to anybody who came up to me for help. I wasn't fond of it, but I knew it was the top seller. And sure enough, most of the people to whom I showed it bought a bottle. So I was smelling it pretty regularly, and finally one day I realized that I REALLY liked it. Strange that it had to grow on me.
To me, the quince and grapefruit predominate, even after drydown. Very light and ethereal. It brings to mind being in a large, cool freshwater body at sunrise on a comfortably warm morning. Makes me want to drink water, lol, how odd is that?
This will be a regular for me, even if it is expensive.

This has been my signature scent since May. Men seem to love this one. It is soft and feminine.

Love this! My husband bought it for me on Christmas and I absolutely would buy it again! Its soft but very noticeable and long lasting. Ive gotten lots of compliments.

I love this so much, my husband just bought it for me again for our anniversary!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is such a lovely fragrance. It retails for SGD150 here in Singapore so it can be very painful to purchase since it is so expensive! I use this for work and people do ask what I am wearing because it is so nice. The fragrance lasts for a long time and makes me smell and feel fresh. My boyfriend recently bought me the limited edition deodorant from Chanel which goes so well with this. Despite the fact that this is so expensive, I will repurchase it. It is definitely something that I would like to have as a constant in my large (and often, unused) collection of fragrances.

This is a beautiful perfume with a stand-alone scent. It's a unique, airy and fresh smell, an ideal choice for someone who finds the other Chance scents too mature or bold for their tastes. Though somewhat pricey, this light and powdery perfume is worth every penny, and I highly recommend seeking out this scent!

Popular Fragrances