Sigma F80 - FLAT KABUKI-BRUSH

4.5

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Worth it, I got mine I wanna say 3 years ago and every time I wash it looks like its brand new.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'm usually a beauty blender type of gal but I recently purchased this sigma flat kabuki f80 and I'm INLOVE! I love how dense it is and how easy and quick it is to apply my foundation and the flawless finish the brush gives me every time. Also make sure you're stippling your product in and not using it like a paintbrush lol that will leave your foundation looking streaky.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I cannot believe I've never written a review for this brush. I have used this brush for YEARS and it's still my favorite foundation brush. It's a fairly dense, flat kabuki brush. It's just the right size. I can even blend my concealor with it. This brush makes foundation idiot proof. You do need to pat more than wipe. Anyone I know who doesn't like it was using it wrong by wiping and painting on foundation rather than stippling it on.
I'm on my second one but only because a brush cleaner destroyed my first one-I think the Parian Spirits brush cleaner dissolved the glue and all the bristle became uneven and some fell out. Other than that mishap, this brush lasts forever (I use regular hand soap or bar soap to clean it other than that one fatal time with the Parian Spirits). After my first one died I tried to find a different foundation brush for variety. I ended up getting the Urban Decay one and it was way to floppy. I looked at Cover FX but it's so small! I might like that one as a concealor brush. I finally came back to my old faithful when I realized how much I missed it.

I don't get the hype around this brush I mean yes it applies foundation well but its nothing special and I get the same result from using a RT brush so I don't see why this is so expensive when its not all that!
Its quite difficult to clean and takes 2 days to fully dry verses my RT brushes which clean and dry in one day.
Its okay but wouldn't repurchase and I hardly ever use pick this up.

A big no from me. I don't get the hype this brush had in the past. It is very streaky and not dense enough.
Just no. And the price SO unreasonable for the quality. At least the bristles stay in their place.

Love this brush . Best brush in the market and worth buying !!

I used this brush for three years now. I used to love it because it was dense and applies liquid foundation very beautifully. But after two years it is shedding like crazy. I alway wash and dry at an angle so the water runs down from it, but it is still losing hair every time I wash it. It's no longer flat either because the bristles are coming out. For the price, I would hope it would last longer.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I finally splurged and it was worth it! I've never seen my foundation apply so beautiful!! From my drug store to my $60 bottles it's flawless!!

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Came in a so so mesh black baggie inside the logod box.

Horrible horrible shedding 3 weeks into use. I even used a brush cleaner, and not baby shampoo like I had previously because I wanted to splurge and take care of the brushes I was 'upgrading' to. I have a target Kabuki that has held up better (years) than the flat top Sigma kabuki.

I wish I had known about any kind of warranty before I threw this brush away, but I'm not sure they were offering one at my time of purchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think this brush applies my foundation beautifully, and it is great for buffing and getting into those nooks around the nose and eyes to avoid any creasing. Personally, my brush has stayed completely intact since I got it about 4 to 5 months ago despite using it almost every single day. I bought this brush as part of a set and it was a pretty decent deal (10% off your first order and I got a small gift as well). However, I hate the packaging -- it's so wasteful and unnecessary because it looks like Sigma shoves a ton of paper into a box for no reason.

Video Reviews & Tutorials