Sigma F80 - FLAT KABUKI-BRUSH

4.5

Love this brush . Best brush in the market and worth buying !!

A big no from me. I don't get the hype this brush had in the past. It is very streaky and not dense enough.
Just no. And the price SO unreasonable for the quality. At least the bristles stay in their place.

I used this brush for three years now. I used to love it because it was dense and applies liquid foundation very beautifully. But after two years it is shedding like crazy. I alway wash and dry at an angle so the water runs down from it, but it is still losing hair every time I wash it. It's no longer flat either because the bristles are coming out. For the price, I would hope it would last longer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think this brush applies my foundation beautifully, and it is great for buffing and getting into those nooks around the nose and eyes to avoid any creasing. Personally, my brush has stayed completely intact since I got it about 4 to 5 months ago despite using it almost every single day. I bought this brush as part of a set and it was a pretty decent deal (10% off your first order and I got a small gift as well). However, I hate the packaging -- it's so wasteful and unnecessary because it looks like Sigma shoves a ton of paper into a box for no reason.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I finally splurged and it was worth it! I've never seen my foundation apply so beautiful!! From my drug store to my $60 bottles it's flawless!!

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Came in a so so mesh black baggie inside the logod box.

Horrible horrible shedding 3 weeks into use. I even used a brush cleaner, and not baby shampoo like I had previously because I wanted to splurge and take care of the brushes I was 'upgrading' to. I have a target Kabuki that has held up better (years) than the flat top Sigma kabuki.

I wish I had known about any kind of warranty before I threw this brush away, but I'm not sure they were offering one at my time of purchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

3.5/5 - BEST BUT ALWAYS FRAYING! I have used the F80 for about 5yrs. I have not yet found a brush that applies foundation so beautifully (the only other thing that comes close is the Beauty Blender!), so I keep repurchasing this one. However, as soon as I do find a new brush, I will probably stop purchasing the F80. The quality is appalling, especially compared to a few years ago. They fray so much and so quickly, it's ridiculous and infuriating for such an expensive brush.

This brush was absolutely my favorite for almost a year. I used it all the time and it applies foundation beautifully; however, I am sad to say that the quality isn't what I had expected. I wash my brushes regularly and always hold them down under water, but perhaps was not careful enough. It started shedding bristles a few weeks ago and then a huge chunk of bristles came out when using it. I won't be repurchasing and will have to find a new go-to foundation brush!

AWESOME! Totally worth the hype. Blends foundation like a dream. Makes my cheap drugstore foundation looks like multimillion dollars high end foundations. Now my beautyblender doesn't seem appealing :)

Seriously, if you hate your foundation, give it a second chance by applying using this brush. I used to hate my bourjois and revlon colorstay because of mask like effect it gives, even with other brushes and beautyblender. But this totally makes those foundation looks like my skin, minus the acne scars:D

I absolutely love this brush! I would never use anything else to apply foundation. Using circular motions it blends everything perfectly, you don't need too much product, only one pump,that's all. I didn't had any issues with the shredding, it cleans well, keeping it's shape. I really really love it!

Popular Makeup Brushes