Redken Blonde Glam Perfect Platinum

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

2.5

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've purchased this twice now from beauty salons (once in my teens and now in my twenties). And both times I've been on the fence about it. It's a nice consistency, the color is a rich light purple with the intention of taking out the "brassy" tone in blonde hair. Is it effective? Yes and no imo.
I do believe it helps take out some brass that I would have if I wasn't using a color treated conditioner/shampoo. Are there better products out there? I'm positive there are. It's okay-good for me. It provides moderate moisture (not too much or too little), sometimes I use it in combination with another conditioner just to get a bit more moisture in my hair.
And while it comes in a small bottle and is a little spendy (I believe I paid either $16 or $17) it has lasted me over 8 months at this point and I still have plenty. For my purpose of using it once or twice a week max, it has lasted a very long time! So I really have no complaints there. Conditioners really last me forever, so spending some money and investing in a really nice one is not a big deal.
Once I'm done with this conditioner I'll be testing out many others because I'm just not "Wowed" enough to purchase it again.

on 11/2/2010 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Not 100% sure if I'd buy this again. It makes my hair feel nice and soft, but it doesn't do too much for toning out the yellow brass. I wish they kept the pure pearl instead, I've heard so many good reviews about it. This definitely isn't the amazing toner I was hoping for. Try roux fanciful white minx mousse I love it! Makes my hair super platinum, on a bad note it makes hair kinda crunchy while drying, but worth it.