Redken Blonde Glam Perfect Platinum

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

on 3/25/2013 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This product is great not a miracle product as I find it somewhat damaging to my fine color treated hair also if used every week it would weigh my hair down and cause a bit of hair loss but in terms of cancelling yellow or orange hues its overall decent in that aspect the packaging however sucks as its a mission to get out its. expensive at $27 but it lasts quite a while overall this is a decent product that does cancel the unatural orange and yellow tones out so will repurchase for that purpose ...

on 5/3/2010 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I would like to give this product somewhere between a 3.5 and a 4... so I rounded up.
I am a natural blonde and my hair is pretty light, but I like to use a violet treatment to keep brassiness at bay. I really liked Redken's Pure Pearl treatment, and this is very close to that, but maybe not exactly the same. This works best when I use the shampoo and cond from this line... it really does help to keep my hair looking bright. I tend to keep this on for about 5 minutes, comb through with a widetooth comb, and rinse out. I don't know if it is as moisturizing as the Pure Pearl was, but it does it's job so I will continue to repurchase.