Live Clean Argan Oil

Live Clean Argan Oil

2.8

Aqua, Argonia Spinosa Extract, Argonia Spinosa Kernel (Argan) oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sorbitol, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Parful, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride.

on 5/17/2017 4:42:00 PM

This product goes very well with my "thick" damp hair. I usually give it a try before blow drying it but letting it soak in my hair for 5 minutes first. I would give a rate of 5 (maybe) if the "drop" had a pump or something because it gets a little messy sometimes. Overall I kinda like it.

While staying with my sister I used some of her hair products and fell in love with this oil. After applying a couple of drops to damp hair and blowdrying I was sold. This makes my hair so shiny and feeling healthy I had to get my own.I think the trick is to use it just before blowdrying and not mixing it with water. Actually like this better than original and overpriced Morracain Oil.

on 3/29/2013 12:42:00 PM

This product really didn't do it for me. I followed the instructions, and used 2 drops on my just-out-of-the-shower hair. I found my hands were sticky afterwards, which was a little weird, since this is an oil-based treatment. When I rinsed it off my hands, it almost had a soapy texture. Strange, but I was willing to wait and see results.

I have thin, fairly light hair. If I put in too much product, my hair gets stringy and clumpy really fast, and it's immediately noticeable. That's what happened with this product. It made my hair look grungy, sort of what it would like if I hadn't showered in a few days.

Curious, I went online to read some reviews. A few bloggers mentioned that the ingredient list on this product was unrepresentative. Listing 'water with argan oil, olive oil, etc' makes it impossible to estimate exactly how much of each of these oils is present in the treatment. Furthermore, the next main ingredient is sorbitol, which is a sugar-based alcohol. On a few long-hair forums, it's described as moisturizing, but I attribute the stickiness to the sugar as well.

Overall, this product works in a way very different than advertised. Instead of being moisturizing, it seems to have a lot of hold. That's probably great for people with curly, thick, or coarse hair, but it can easily overwhelm the texture of finer hair. I was prepared to give it a 3/5, but the ingredient list put me off a little too. I know that real argan oil is incredibly expensive, and I wasn't expecting miracles, but I'd be much happier if this brand just listed its ingredients in an order that actually reflects their concentration in the product.

on 6/8/2014 3:13:00 AM

this is the worst thing i have ever tried! I love the Live Clean line, but this i hated. its nor even an oil, its stiky :/ and makes hair so dry...

on 8/24/2013 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This product lathers and feels like a crappy conditioner. Don't understand how this is argan oil? Didn't know oils lather. Whether I put this on dry hair or damp hair it feels like soap. It has this gross consistency and makes me want to wash it out as soon as I use it. This product just really pjssed me off lol.

on 7/21/2015 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This treatment is more like a sticky gel substance rather than oil. I tried applying this in wet hair, dry hair, diluting it in water and rubbing it in my hands and applying to wet hair, tried again in dry hair ....then it went in the garbage. No matter which way I tried it left my hair feeling weighed down, dirty, and gross ... I really didn't like sticky hands after applying . Would not repurchase and would not recommend

on 1/31/2013 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hated the consistency, doesn't feel like a true argan oil. Felt like hair gel. I appreicate the all natural approach, no sulphites, etc. but did not get the results I expected. Made my hair clump and stick together, weighed it down. May work for some, but if you are looking for a fast absorbing, moisturizing, OIL, that can work with both wet/dry hair... this is not for you. Defintely will not purchase again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I don't know what the heck this stuff is, but it's definitely not "pure argan oil". It lathers! What the heck! It's more like hair gel than oil. It's clear where any oil I know of is colored. Argan oil is a pale gold and olive oil (which is in this product!) is green. Don't buy this. It goes on sticky, is a pain to get out, and just makes hair greasy even if you only use a tiny amount.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I do not know why this has such poor reviews. I put this in my hair while it is damp, and then let it air dry. My hair has improved SO MUCH! I am trying to grow my hair natural and strong without styling or dying it, and this is really helping. It leaves my hair silky and soft, this is probably the best it has ever been. However, I would like to try Morroccan oil when I am finished this bottle, because I think argan oil is probably a cheaper and slightly less effective version of that.

on 11/16/2012 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

So few products actually make a difference in my hair, but luckily this one actually works! It helps my hair dry faster and smoother with less frizz, and its silicone free! Kinda has a weird texture at first, almost like a light gel, but it spreads nicely through wet hair ad a little goes a very long way. I use it on my ends and work my way up a little bit. I really like it.