Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Body Lotion

4.3

on 7/8/2015 8:46:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

It really took me a long time to like this scent. I didn't like it for the longest time, until recently, I gave Twilight Woods another shot. I'm thrilled I did, because I was going to toss it in the trash. It's basically a deep musky scent - I can't really describe it well. Twilight Woods is a very long lasting scent, which is nice. The lotion is moisturizing. I've been wearing it for like a week straight. I understand why people like it now.

I went to one of BBW's semi-annual sale a few weeks ago, and I saw that this scent was (I think) 75% off?!!??! Why would they discontinue this scent!? That being said, when I run out of this scent, I'ma stock up on this scent online (they still have it on there last time I checked).

on 8/29/2014 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow, this has quickly become an obsession fragrance of mine recently. I LOVE woody, musky scents like this and they seem to be so hard to find. The body cream is so rich and soft. I cannot get enough of it and will be grabbing back ups, which I never do.

It's super hydrating and stays with you all day and night. It's not greasy or heavy in any way and my skin is always so soft. I have found this fragrance to be the most copied fragrance around in the body cream/scent department. Lots of companies have gotten the fragrance well, but nothing compares to the original. The staying power is amazing and the lotion is so rich.

This review is for the Triple Moisture Body Cream. Twilight Woods is a lovely woody, sweet oriental scent that lasts throughout the day. Really, this lasts MUCH longer than some of the designer perfumed lotions I've had. Surprised as all get out that I found this great scent at tween favorite Bath and Body Works, but what do you know! Not all the company's scents are overpoweringly sweet and cheap-smelling. The price is hard to beat too, especially when Bath and Body Works is offering one of its promotional deals. Highly recommend.

on 5/28/2013 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lotion!! It's such a beautiful, sweet cinnamon scent that lingers on for hours. I just love Bath and Body Works lotions in general. They are high quality and smell absolutely amazing. This one is no exception. I will definitely repurchase and would highly recommend this. It makes you smell and feel so fresh.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Definitely has become one of my top favorite scents form BBW! I also got it on sale so instead of 11 i got it for 2.78 which was great and also my friends bought the same one. Definitely a scent worth having. As for moisturizing it does wonders especially when you get out of the shower it feels like satin has been placed on my skin after putting some on.

on 8/12/2012 5:18:00 PM

Great scent;i only use the lotion and it smells great,it lasts for a long time leaving skin soft and silky.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I actually bought this in the hand cream (shea cashmere something or other) and I love it! It smells amazing and I definitely recommend trying it. One of the best bath and body works scents in my opinion.

I like the smell of this, I'm getting something like sandalwood incense (I see it's oud not sandal, hmm not normal oud) & subtle musky floral (2 of my faves, frangipane & honeysuckle), with a definite hint of stewed or brewed apricot in the background. It does have a mature & mysterious aspect. Perfect for layering with Alchimie, Theorema, or alot of my earthy & dark scents; nice with roses too.

notes as seen on NST: berry, mandarin, coconut, frangipani, mimosa, wet honeysuckle, apricot, oud wood, musk, orris, vanilla milk and warm woods.

I like the body cream for my hands, and the lotion is better with some hazlenut oil or sweet almond oil mixed in. I have it in travel containers, ez to shake it up.

on 3/15/2012 7:41:00 AM

LOVE IT!! This is my go to scent. I only wear the lotion/body creme and it is just enough.....not too strong. Just enough for people to comment on my wonderful scent!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG body lotion. This reminds me of Fall and I use this a lot during the cold months. It smells amazing on my skin and leaves it very soft and non-greasy. The smell lasts a long time and is very noticible. I saw a complete turn around on my skin since I switched to this (I was using baby lotion). My skin became soft, silky, and even glowing. I recomend this to everyone that wants baby soft skin. I refuse to pay the full $10.50 for this (not because it's not worth it, just because that is a huge price to pay for a lotion). I love this but will only buy it with a coupon.

Popular Lotions / Creams