GOSH Eye Shadow Base

Filtered by hair type : Straight

2.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

UPDATE: This product completely stopped working one day, and i have no i dea why?!?!?! I'm SO disappointed! I haven't changed my makeup routine or even my eyeshadow. I really don't understand why it work so perfectly for a month or so, then one day i find creasing on my eyelid and it's been like that ever since! I've even tried using different eyeshadows, or applying concealor/foundation/lotion...anything to my eyelids to see if it made and difference and nothing. I see there is another post on here that says it stopped working after a while too. How is this possible? I'm so disappointed, i thought i had found my HG.

ORIGNIAL POST: I read the 2 reviews before me when i was about to buy this product. And even tho it was kind of mixed i bought it anyway since the girl at the store told me she uses it all the time and it's the best eyeshadow primer she's ever used.
i hadn't used a primer/base before, but had recently been noticing creasing in my eyeshadow nearly everyday. I looked on MUA and found a number of different ones, but didn't know where to buy them so i just ended up searching for something at my local Shopper's Drug Mart. Turns out they sold Gosh products and the lady raved to me about how awesome this eyeshadow base is.
And i must say I LOVE IT! Seeing as i've never used one before, there may be better ones out there, but it does what it's supposed to, isn't expensive and lasts a long time. How can you go wrong?
It is shimmery white when you put in on, but as soon as you put your eyeshadow on you can't see that. So it looks good under any eye colour. It's lasts all day long with no creasing. I put makeup on at 6am and it's still looks perfect when i go to bed at night. I've NEVER had that before! It makes your eyeshadow go on much nicer and smoother, and much more pigmented.
I also exercise daily and it STILL stays on without creasing well into the evening. Also, i think i only paid $12.95 CAN for it. For me, that's a steal for something that works this well!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This could be used as an eyeshadow base, or on it's own to brighten up the eyelid area.
At first I didn't have any problems with this creasing, but over time I have noticed that it does crease part way through the day. I switched eye creams recently, so maybe that could have something to do with it.
It's quite shimmery/pearlized, so it might not work with all eyeshadow looks. It doesn't camoflage all eyelid flaws like some eyeshadow bases/primers do, but the shimmery quality helps brighten up the eye area a bit.
Overall, I wouldn't buy this again. But I've been using it up because I don't want to waste it.