Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

4.8

I love this! it looks a little weird/harsh on my nails, but I added decorations on it, and painting another color that is a little sparkly(I used the Sally Hansen extreme in red carpet ) and it looked fabulous! it lasts very well, set fast and easily and doesn't really chip that bad, mines kinda just fading, I used it like Sunday or Monday and its still somewhat on (I'm very hard on nail polish)

on 8/11/2011 11:26:00 PM

Although the color was exactly how it was advertised on the outside of the bottle, I found that the consistency was very cakey and thick, I'm not sure if the brush had anything to do with it but it was difficult to get it to how I want it. I might use this for detailing in the future, overall I would give it a 4/5.

on 8/3/2011 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful, breathtaking silver. Pure liquid silver. Unlike the other Sally Hansen polishes I know this actually stays on very well. The color is perfect.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is such a pretty color. Its sparkly and silver and it looks great on any skin tone. In wear it over a light pink just so it's easier to get off. I have an exact dupe for it in another brand, but I still love sally hansen.

I adore this color! My mom came over the other day and was going through my stash of np and also fell in love w/this color! :) She wants to wear it in Vegas this July! :) Silver sparkle delight would be the way I would describe this color...

on 4/30/2010 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Silver perfection. Easy to apply, fast drying, and one coat is enough. <3

on 3/25/2010 11:15:00 PM

With Minx being the new "it" nail product, I feel that this color gives a similar effect, and costs fractions less. I love it! It applies well, and doesnt take too long to dry, and the formula has a good consistency as well.

Now I just wish the other colors from the same line would be as great..

on 1/2/2010 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This shade has become one of my favorites. I love how it applies sooo easily and evenly. Its very smooth to touch once dry - unlike some other glitters that are chunky. It lasts for a very long time to. 5-7 days on my fingers and about 10 days on my toes.

on 12/29/2009 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Love, love, love this nailpolish shade! Best glimmery, icy, shimmery, metallic silver frost I've ever tried. Thick color makes it easily opaque in 2 coats (slightly sheer in 1 coat).
Of all the metallic liquid silver nailpolishes I've tried, this one's the easiest & cleanest to apply.
I don't always do it, but I like to add extra layers of sparkly silver glitter polish on top of it to give my nails a saucy disco ball effect that everyone compliments me on. Yes, that means a lot of layers of polish but they dry fast. This polish is easy to remove with acetone & doesn't stain my nails. Yay!
I love Sally Hansen stuff - it's often high quality without being unreasonably high-priced.
The brush in the bottle is flat, which makes application easier & cleaner. The color you see on the bottle is the color you'll get on your nails. Doesn't dry too shiny, so a brilliant top coat really makes the silver pop.

Popular Polishes