4.7

price range

Reviews

2.0

4 months ago

Impossible to get even no matter how many coats...goes on thin and a little "glittery "...pretty color but bad formula

About reviewer (1023 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2 years ago

Great foil silver polish. Opaque in 2 coats, dries quickly, and chip resistant when using a good quality topcoat. Good staple for your collection.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. It's silver and glittery and just amazing. I like to out a silver glitter top cost over it to give it a disco ball look!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

Silvery glittery, opaque in one coat, and very reasonably priced! A little much for fingers IMO, but really cute for toes.

About reviewer (312 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

from

6 years ago

Just adding yet another positive review for this little gem of a polish! You can't go wrong with the price either, I got this for about $2 at Target. You get great coverage in just one coat and the color is so opaque that it's a dream to use for nail art as well as other fun nail looks. Right now I'm wearing this color on the tips of my nails (like a silvery French Tip Mani!) over a clear basecoat and China Glaze Techno on top of the tips to add a bit of a holographic gradient glitter look. I can definitely see myself purchasing this again when I run out, great price, great coverage, great wear and application is a dream. LOVE!

About reviewer (227 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

from

7 years ago

I was looking for grey shades or something that was neither dark or too pastel. This looks great. It is very light catching. It gets compliments and makes a statement, but is not over the top. It would look good on anyone and silver matches almost everything. In low light, it looks like your nails shine in the dark. Definite repurchase. Formula: Mixed. With two coats and a top from the Invisible, I don't see major chipping for up to 5 days. The range is wide, great pigmentation, and it's cheap. On the other hand, not crazy about the brush and it takes forever to dry. Even when it does dry, it seems to smudge very easily in the following hours. I've tried to combat this by painting with thinner coats and more drying time, but it's still not perfect. Still I do not wear polish often so these cons aren't too bad. This is still one the best nail polish lines I've used in terms of value for money.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

7 years ago

This product is amazing! It coats wicked well, I have been wearing just one coat for 3 weeks, and finally got around to painting the second coat. I had not liked it before, but when I was running out the door for a semi-formal wearing flip-flops, I realized how terrible my toes looked a speed-painted them with this, and I was incredibly impressed on how well it turned out! The color matches everything perfectly. I've been wearing flip-flops everyday since then, and I have received many compliments, even from guys saying how shiny they are! They haven't chipped at all, and I don't plan on removing the color anytime soon. I think I will be wearing this color from now on!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

7 years ago

I love this! it looks a little weird/harsh on my nails, but I added decorations on it, and painting another color that is a little sparkly(I used the Sally Hansen extreme in red carpet ) and it looked fabulous! it lasts very well, set fast and easily and doesn't really chip that bad, mines kinda just fading, I used it like Sunday or Monday and its still somewhat on (I'm very hard on nail polish)

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

7 years ago

I was looking for a new silver/grey nail color after I threw my other one out and I got this on a whim at my local Dollar General a couple of weeks ago. It's the perfect shimmery, silver color for me! I love it! It's really shimmery, but they are small shimmers, and if you put a shimmery top coat over it, the color is GORGEOUS. You really only need to apply one coat of this but I apply two just to be sure it is really silver and it dries super fast. It is really a must have. I would repurchase.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

Stunningly gorgeous silver chrome shade with very fine microglitter/shimmer. Super impressed with the opacity and length of wear. With two coats and a top coat I can wear this up to a week without chipping. Looks awesome on its own, or paired with a chunky glitter top coat, and I've even used it as a french manicure tip colour paired with black polish. For $1.99 this is a steal of deal for a high quality polish.

About reviewer (1341 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral